Mega Yachts 2012 Mcp Yachts Europa Hard Top listed by Neff Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
– Total of five cabins, four for passengers and a master cabin for owner at the main deck
– Crew Quarters with two cabins on the bow
– Captains cabin at bridge deck in addition to crew quarters
– Wood Finishing and wood choices as per client option
– Hull and Superstructure in Aluminum 5083 for plates and 6082 for profiles
– Lloyds Register classification for the design and Structural construction with respective follow up
– Double bottom under passenger cabins area equipped with oil tanks and serving as protection for grounding
– Propellers assembled on semi tunnels
– Propellers and Rudders protected by structural skeg as harness against bottom collision.
– Four Watertight bulkheads to limit the following areas: collision tank at bow, crew quarters, engine room and diving room
Engine /Mechanical Equipment
– Two Caterpillar C32 1852 HP (or optional 1825 HP full ACERTS), coupled by cardan shafts to ZF gearbox 3050V (optional 3055-V for the 1825 hp). Gearboxes equipped with trolling valve to smooth maneuvers with total control.
– Filtering System with three elements interchangeable for each Main Engine and one element for each Generator Set
– Diesel Purifying Plant by Alfa Laval fed from cruising tanks and double bottom tanks to keep Daily Tank at Engine Room with utmost quality diesel
– Naiad Stabilization System 302, Multi-Sea 2000, with two actuators and 12 sqft fins (Dynamic Zero Speed System as optional)
– Hydraulic Bow and Stern Thruster System from WESMAR using V2-16 45 hp, 16 in counter-rotating propellers on the bow and V2-12 25 hp on the stern.
– HRO reverse osmosis unit 1800 gallons per day (6750 liters/day).
– Headhunter toilettes
– Headhunter water pressure system
– Marine Air (or Aqua Air) air-conditioning system, with 3 central compressors of 60000 BTU each, equipped with frequency driver soft starters.
– Bilge Pump and Fire Pump with backup operation. Fire pump under waterline level for immediate operation. Chain and Anchor system with seawater or fresh water washing.
– Washing System with fresh water for Main Engines, Generators, Air Conditioning system, desalinnation reverse osmosis system, fire lines and anchors.
– Two sea chests in aluminum with filter, vent and closing cocks.
– Lube Oil Exchange System, type X-Changer 950G, for the main engines, generator sets, gearbboxes, with dedicated electrical pump and line
– DURAMAX Mechanical Seals for the shaft line
– Acoustic barrier for the Engine Room with 50 mm thickness special material covered with light
– aluminum holed plate and finishing foam.
– Workbench on Diving Room to help in small maintenance and repairs
– Work compressor, extra silent, for general cleaning and for inflatable filling
– Diving compressor to load diving tanks and cooling system for diving tanks charging
– Shore Power Cable housing system from Glendining.
Two generator sets 32 kw to choose from Onan, Northern Lights or similar, 1800 rpm, 220 VAC, 3-phase, 60 hz. Silent system for hull discharging with water/gas separator
– Dedicated 3-phase line for high consumption equipment
– Shore Power Converter from ASEA, with 30 KW, to provide vessel with 220 VAC, 3-phase, 60 HZ, power in Marinas or Harbors where source of energy ranges from 170 to 550 VAC, and frequency range is 50 to 60 HZ, either one phase or three phase.
– Two battery chargers for the 12 VDC and for 24 VDC battery banks.
Electronics and Navigational Equipment
LCDs for the main engines in the console area of the FLY BRIDGE, doubled information to laptop or screen at Bridge managed by monitoring system that includes maintenance and cruising data
Satellite communication system F55 or similar with telephone, fax, email and internet browsing (higher systems could be installed as optional)
– Satellite TV with 4 decoders to be installed in areas chosen by Owner
– Search Light RCL 100
– Buell Horn system with 3 horns
– Monitoring system using SCADA technology by Elipse to show vessel CAD drawings
– Color Video System to monitor vessels areas and interact with navigation system. One Cameramand display in the crew quarters, 2 cameras in the Engine Room, 2 cameras on the bridge deck walkways and 1 camera to get rear area of Main Deck
– Phone System with 8 stations spread throughout vessel, interfaced with mobile antenna for coastal calls and sat system for blue ocean call
– Sound and Video extra systems available upon request
– Universal Mega yacht electronics package at bridge: 2 control displays respectively for captain and pilot with Radar and Navigation System, interfaced with camera system, auto pilot system, Naiiad or Wesmar Stabilization system panel, VHF station, Monitoring System Display, engine panel and acceleration handles.
Main Deck Equipment
Main deck hosting superstructure to get all beam in order to maximize main saloon volume. Portuguese Bridge in front area of Bridge Deck
Vessel piloting stations on FLY BRIDGE, REAR MAIN DECK and BRIDGE to ease maneuvering of the vessel
– FISHING DECK at stern finished with teak with part of bulwark assembled as a diving platform, hydraulically operated, equipped with retractable deck cleats for inflatable and jet ski mooring, Reinforced area on bulwark to house telescopic gangway.
– Telescopic Opacmare Gangway hydraulic, fully hosted in the diving room, with wireless remote control
– Main deck at stern : MAXWELL winches, stainless steel leads, and storage area for lines. Working area hidden by cover with hydraulic cylinders. External Table for meals with fore and aft sliding system to be positioned as needed. Sofa with indirect lightning decoration system. Teak floor with compass card detail. Gangway doors on vessel sides equipped with Marquipt stairs to access pier. Stairs to Diving Room lateral entrance. Control Station Panel and equipment for stern Maneuvering
– Main Deck Interior area Salon with Sofa at starboard, TV set to port aft area, American bar and kitchen full equipped located port forward. Kitchen appliances from Thermador and Gaggenau, Kitchen top on Corian, furniture and bar tops in marble. Main Cabin with TV set hidden on mirror, closet at rear of cabin, bathrooms forward, his and hers type, second closet forward on centerline.
– Main Deck Bow area ample solarium with comfortable cushion seats in both sides, MAXWELL, Anchor Winches, crew quarters entrance, fog bell and bell support structure, Chain locker entrance
Passenger Deck aft area with two Queen Size bed suites including, lockers, drawers, TV and private bathrooms, forward area cabins with 3 bunks each, one Pullman style, including, lockers, drawers, TV and private bathrooms.
– Passenger Deck - Crew Quarters Freeman Watertight door, Laundry area with Washer and Dryer, maintenance access for boilers, bow thruster and other items, stairs to connect to Captains cabin on starboard with double bed and private bathroom, and to Crew cabin on port with two beds and bathroom. Crew kitchen and rest area with table, TV, and access to Main Deck bow area.
Bridge Deck Rear Area Jacuzzi pool with Solarium and cushions set, Jet Ski storage berth at port, teak external table relatively protected from wind and rain, teak floor, Spa area to host optional exercise equipment or video game equipment (or both), Head compartment on port.
– BRIDGE compartment sofa, navigation table, instrument consoles, cruising cabin with private head (for captain) on port aft of bridge
FLYBRIDGE DECK SR15 inflatable equipped with 60 HP outboard motor. Crane compatible with inflatable and Jet ski hosting. Meal table on centerline, bar area on starboard, solarium cushions forward on both sides of control station, complete control station forward, Bimini with rigid structure in aluminum for shading
DIVING ROOM - diving compressor, charging spot for diving tanks with cooling system, work compressor with low noise level, workbench, CO2 fire system for the engine room, ASEA power system for shore power voltage and frequency conversion, reverse osmosis desalination system, lockers, drawers, hydraulic package with tank for various applications such as rudder and stern door, fridge, washer, dryer, ice machine, trash compactor.
LAZARETTE : placed at diving room aft area on port with kitchen bench including appliances, top in Corean, and high quality finishing. The area was designed to maximize comfortable use of BEACH ON THE WATER concept, a large diving deck is formed when the stern door opens
MAIN KITCHEN : dishwasher, double faucet in stainless steel, cook top in ceramic glass, Thermador set including microwave, thermal drawer, electric oven, side by side fridge
– WASHER AND DRYER one set at crew quarter and one set at Diving Room
EPIRB, SART, Inflatable Life Rafts, Life Jackets, Safety Flares, all included with the vessel delivery. MCA or MARSHALL ISLAND Commercial classification available as extra upon request
– Fire Extinguishers placed on strategic spots according to legislation
– Fixed CO2 on Diving Room to cover needs on Engine Room
– Fire hoses with hydrants on Deck
– Monitoring system covering flooding and fire
– Safety Cameras on Engine Room, Stern Deck and Lateral walkways