Mega Yachts 2012 Mcp Yachts Guepard listed by Neff Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
– Total of five cabins. Four passengers cabins at the lower deck and the owners master cabin at the main deck.
– Two forward cabins on the lower deck for crew.
– Finishing and wood choices as client option.
– Hull and Superstructure in Aluminum 5083 for plates and 6082 for profiles.
– Lloyds Register classification for the design and Structural construction with respective follow up.
– Fuel double bottom tanks under cabins. Tanks serving as protection for grounding.
– Propellers assembled on semi tunnels.
– Propellers and Rudders in semi tunnel protected by structural center line keel skeg to avoid bottom collision.
– Four Watertight bulkheads: Forward peak tank, crew quarters, engine room and diving room.
Engine /Mechanical Equipment
– Two Caterpillar C32 1825 HP full ACERTS, coupled by cardan shafts to ZF gearbox 3055-V. Gearbboxes equipped with trolling valve to smooth maneuvers having total control.
– Fuel Filtering System with three elements interchangeable for each Main Engine and one element for each Generator Set
– Diesel Purifying Plant by Alfa Laval fed from cruising tanks and double bottom tanks to keep Daily Tank at Engine Room with utmost quality diesel
– Naiad Stabilization System 302, Multi-Sea 2000, with two actuators with 12 or 9 sqft fins to match speed demand ( Zero Speed 12 sqft fin Stabilization System as optional)
– WESMAR Hydraulic Bow and Stern Thrusters using V2-16 - 45 hp, counter-rotating propellers on the bow and V2-12- 25 hp astern. (Optional retractable set for bow)
– HRO reverse osmosis watermaker unit 1800 gallons per day (6,750 liters/day).
– Headhunter toilettes
– Headhunter water pressure system
– Marine Air, Aqua Air or other top brand air-conditioning system, having 3 central compressors of 60000 BTU each, equipped with frequency driver soft starters.
– Bilge Pump and Fire Pump having backup operation. Fire pump under waterline level for immediate operation. Sea or fresh water chain / Anchor washing facility.
– Fresh water flushing system while not in use for extended life on Main Engines, Generators, Air Conditioning and water maker unit.
– Two sea chests in aluminum with filter, vent and closing cocks.
– Lube Oil Exchange System, type X-Changer 950G, for main engines, generator sets and gearbboxes.
– System has a dedicated electrical pump and line.
– DURAMAX Mechanical Seals for shaft line.
– Acoustic barrier for the Engine Room with 50 mm thickness special material covered with light aluminum perforated plate and finishing foam.
– Diving Room workbench for small maintenance and repairs.
– Work compressor, extra silent, for general cleaning and inflatable tender filling.
– Diving compressor to load diving tanks. Cooling system for efficient diving tanks air charge.
– Glendining or similar Shore Power Cable and housing having remote control.
– Underwater discharge exhaust system
– Two generator sets 32 kw Onan, Northern Lights or similar, 1800 rpm, 220 VAC, 3-phase, 60 hz. Silent system for hull discharging with water/gas separator
– Dedicated 3-phase lines for high consumption equipment.
– Shore Power Converter ASEA or similar, having 30 KW capacity, providing vessel with 220 VAC, 3-phase, 60 HZ, in Marinas or Harbors where source of energy ranges from 170 to 550 VAC, and frequency
– range is 50 to 60 HZ, either one phase or three phase.
– Two battery chargers. One 12 VDC for service / generators / electronic bank and 24 VDC for main engines and electronic battery banks.
Electronics and Navigational Equipment
– Main engines VISION display in the console area at Bridge with system that includes general maintenance and cruising data of engines
– Satellite communication system F55 or similar having telephone, fax, email and internet browsing capabilities (higher systems could be installed as optional)
– Satellite TV with 4 decoders to be installed under Owners request
– Search Light over wheelhouse.
– Buell 3 air Horns or similar.
– Monitoring system using SCADA technology by Elipse showing vessel CAD drawings having complete follow up for : bilge alarms, tanks levels, smoke detectors, maintenance due, generators main datas, hydraulic oil temperatures, etc ( several other possibilities under owners request )
– Color Video System to monitor vessels areas and interact with navigation and television system. Crew quarter display. Standard color cameras are: 2 units in the Engine Room, 2 units on bridge deck walkways and 1 camera looking astern at the Main Deck salon entrance.
– Phone System having 8 stations spread throughout vessel, interfaced with mobile antenna for coastal calls and sat system for blue ocean calls.
– Sound and Video extra systems available upon request.
– Universal Mega yacht electronics package at bridge: 2 control displays respectively for captain and pilot with Radar and Navigation System, interfaced with camera system, auto pilot system, Naiad or Wesmar Stabilization system panel, VHF station, Monitoring System Display, engine panel, main engines electronic throttle control having trolling capability, Bow and Stern thrusters joystick controls. AIS display, weather station (wind direction, wind speed, depth and multi display).
Main Deck Equipment
Main deck hosting superstructure in a semi full beam design in order to maximize main saloon volume. Vessel piloting stations on the bridge and astern main deck in order to facilitate vessel maneuvering. Side walkways for service permit crew to circulate the vessel to help docking maneuvers.
Stern Platform - Teak finished deck to be used for fishing in low speed.
Astern Diving and Fishing Platform - folding down bulwark hydraulic platform to be used as a diving platform. Bulwark is equipped with retractable deck cleats to be used for inflatable tender and jet-ski mooring. Reinforced area on portside bulwark with Teak steps stairway having a hydraulic telescopic gangway.
Telescopic hydraulic Gangway, fully hosted in the diving room with wireless remote control.
Main deck astern : MAXWELL winches, stainless steel leads, and storage area for lines. Working area hidden by cover with telescopic pressure cylinders. Sofa with indirect lightning decoration system. Teak floor with compass card detail. Gangway doors on vessel sides equipped with Marquipt stairs to access pier. Control Station Panel and equipment for stern Maneuvering.
Main Deck Interior area Salon with Sofa at starboard side, TV Home Theater set to port forward area, American bar on port aft area, kitchen full equipped located port forward. Kitchen appliances from Thermador and Gaggenau. Corian Kitchen top, furniture and bar tops in Brazilian or owners wish stone. Carpets foam based to smooth walking and acoustic damping. Dinner area at centerline on upper level to stress two level decoration in modern style, 3D illumination, mix of glass and acrylic material to foster natural lightning.
Main Cabin having a TV set hidden behind mirror, bathrooms forward, his and hers type linked with the shower and hydro massage glass cabinet, special glass to lose transparency when energized. Roof Top windows to increase natural light.
Passenger area Two suites aft with Queen Size beds, cabinets, TV, bathrooms. Two suites forward, starboard unit to carry Queen Size bed, port unit with 3 beds, two in bunks. All cabins with private bathrooms forward.
Crew Quarters Freeman Watertight door, Laundry area with Washer and Dryer, maintenance access for boilers, bow thruster and other items, stairs to connect to Captains cabin on port with double bed and private bathroom, and to Crew cabin on starboard with two beds and bathroom. Crew kitchen and rest area with table, TV, and access to Main Deck bow area.
Bridge Deck Astern Jacuzzi pool with hydro massage and heating. Barbecue set with faucet hidden to starboard side close to the command station compartment entrance, Teak floor, Solarium area with cushion set aft, area around Jacuzzi suitable to layback chairs
BRIDGE ( wheelhouse ) compartment sofas in both sides, navigation table, instrument consoles airplane style
Diving compressor, charging spot for diving tanks with cooling system, work compressor with low noise level, workbench, CO2 fire system for the engine room, ASEA power system for shore power voltage and frequency conversion, reverse osmosis desalination system, lockers, drawers, hydraulic package with tank for various applications such as rudder and stern door, fridge, washer, dryer, ice machine, trash compactor. Inflatable Tender and Jet-Ski Garage with respective storage systems, retractable stern door that turns in diving platform. Commercial classification for Chartering implies the Inflatable has center diesel engine.
MAIN KITCHEN : dishwasher, stainless steel double faucet, ceramic glass cook top, Thermador set including microwave, thermal drawer, electric oven, side by side fridge / refrigerator.
WASHER AND DRYER one set at crew quarter and one set at Diving Room stbd side.
EPIRB, SART, Inflatable Life Rafts, Life Jackets, Safety Flares, all included with the vessel delivery. MCA or MARSHALL ISLAND Commercial classification available as extra upon request.
– Fire Extinguishers placed on strategic spots according to legislation
– Fixed CO2 on Diving Room to cover Engine room needs.
– Hydrants on deck having Fire hoses stations.
– Monitoring system covering flooding and fire.
– Safety Cameras on Engine Room, Stern Deck and Lateral walkways