Mega Yachts 2012 Mcp Yachts Mcp Design listed by Neff Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
– Total of five cabins, four guest cabins at the lower deck and a master stateroom for owner at the main deck
– Two crew cabins on the lower deck astern area aft of the engine room; Captains cabin with double bed aft of the bridge area
– Finishing and wood choices as client option
– Hull and Superstructure in Aluminum 5083 for plates and 6082 for profiles
– Lloyds Register classification for the design and Structural construction with respective follow up
– Fuel double bottom tanks under cabins. Tanks serving as protection for grounding
– Propellers assembled on semi tunnels
– Propellers, Rudders, Shafts and Struts protected by structural centerline Skeg against bottom collision
– Four Watertight bulkheads limit Forward peak tank, passengers cabins, engine room, crew quarters
Engine /Mechanical Equipment
– Two Caterpillar C32 1825 HP full ACERTS, coupled by cardan shafts to ZF gearboxes equipped with trolling valve to smooth maneuvers with total control (bigger CATs upon consultation to match max speeds around 24 knots)
– Racor Fuel Filtering System with three elements interchangeable for each Main Engine and one element for each Generator Set
– Diesel Purifying Plant by Alfa Laval fed from cruising tanks and double bottom tanks to keep Daily Tank at Engine Room with utmost quality diesel
– Naiad Stabilization System, Multi-Sea 2000, with two actuators ( Zero Speed System as optional)
– Hydraulic Bow and Stern Thrusters from Wesmar / Naid to choose
– Two HRO reverse osmosis watermaker units each 1800 gallons per day (2 x 6750 liters/day).
– Headhunter toilettes
– Headhunter water pressure system
– Marine Air, Aqua Air or other top brand air-conditioning system, equipped with frequency driver soft starters.
– Bilge Pump and Fire Pump in backup operation. Fire pump under waterline level for immediate operation.
– Sea or fresh water chain / Anchor washing facility.
– Fresh water flushing system for Main Engines, Generators, Air Conditioning, water maker unit and fire system.
– Two sea chests in aluminum with filter, vent and closing cocks.
– Lube Oil Exchange System, type X-Changer 950G, for main engines, generator sets and gearboxes. System has a dedicated electrical pump and lines.
– DURAMAX Mechanical Seals for shaft line.
– Acoustic isolation for the Engine Room with 50 mm thickness special panel covered with light aluminum perforated plate and finishing foam.
– Engineering Control Room at lower deck aft of Engine Room on port side with workbench for small maintenance, storage bins for on board spares an tools.
– Work compressor for general cleaning and tender inflation.
– Diving compressor to load diving tanks. Cooling system for efficient diving tanks air charge.
– Glendining or similar Shore Power Cable and housing with remote control.
– Underwater discharge exhaust system
– Two generator sets 65 kw from Northern Lights, Onan, or similar, 1800 rpm, 220 VAC, 3-phase, 60 hz. Silent system for hull discharging with water/gas separator. (Parallel system as optional)
– Dedicated 3-phase lines for high consumption equipment
– Shore Power Converter ASEA or similar, with 65 KW capacity, providing vessel with 220 VAC, 3-phase, 60 HZ, in Marinas or Harbors where source of energy ranges from 170 to 550 VAC, and freqquency
– range is 50 to 60 HZ, either one phase or three phase. (Extra unit as Optional)
– Two battery chargers. One 12 VDC for service / generators / electronic bank and 24 VDC for main engines and electronic battery banks
Electronics and Navigational Equipment
– Search Light over wheelhouse or antenna rack
– Kahlemberg 3 air Horns or similar
– Monitoring system using SCADA technology by Elipse showing vessel CAD drawings with compplete
– follow up for : flooding, fire, generators, tanks levels, equipment operation, maintenance due and maintenance plan and power consumption.
– Color Video System to monitor vessels areas and interact with navigation and television system. Crew quarter display. Standard color cameras are: 2 units in the Engine Room, 2 units on bridge deck walkways and 1 camera at main deck aft looking astern (more units as optional)
– Central Phone System with stations spread throughout vessel, interfaced with mobile antenna for coastal calls and sat system for blue ocean calls.
– Sound and Video extra systems available upon request.
– Universal Mega yacht electronics package at bridge: 2 control displays respectively for captain and pilot with Radar and Navigation System, interfaced with camera system, auto pilot system, AIS display, Bow/Stern Thrusters joystick control panel, Stabilization system panel, VHF station, Monitoriing
– System Display, engine panel, main engines electronic throttle control with trolling capability, weather station (wind direction, wind speed, depth, etc)
– Satellite communication system F55 or similar with telephone, fax, email and internet browsing capabilities (higher systems could be installed as optional)
– Satellite TV antenna and electronic devices supplied by shipyard. Decoders and television/net services to be provided by Owner
– Main deck with walkways in both sides and forward access stairways to bridge deck
– Command Station at Bridge and Twin Wing Stations situated opposite to wheelhouse doors on Portuguese Bridge allows easy docking
Fishing Deck Astern
Teak finished deck, protected with stainless steel guardrails, to be used for pleasure fishing while vessel is in low speed cruising. At anchor, after guardrail removal, the stern door-fishing deck set, a hydraulic platform, when fully opened, is designed to be used as a diving and leisure platform in addition to be the entrance of the Diving Room. The Transom-platform is equipped with retractable deck cleats to be used, when opened, for inflatable tender and jet-ski mooring. The Diving Room/Lazarette is equipped with storage bins, head and shower, dinette. The set is the support area for the BEACH ON THE SEA concept. A hydraulic telescopic gangway, fully hosted at the Diving Room compartment, placed on port, is found hidden in the upper part of the stairs going down to the Fishing Platform.
Main Deck Astern
MAXWELL winches, stainless steel cleats, and storage area for lines. Working area hidden by cover with telescopic pistons. External Table for meals with fore and aft sliding system to be positioned as needed. Sofa with indirect lightning decoration system. Teak floor with compass card detail. Gangway doors on vessel sides equipped with Marquipt stairs to access pier. Access stairs to Engine Room, diving room, crew cabins and crew mess. Side stairs with Teak steps to access Fishing Deck level and one stair with Teak steps to access Bridge deck above.
Main Deck - Interior Area
Main Deck Interior area Salon with gathering area aft port side with sofas and chairs to relax and watch TV set on lift to starboard area. Dining room with dining table for 10 guests, furniture tops to help on Buffet service. Spiral stairs to access bridge deck above and guest cabins and exclusive guest laundry at lower deck. Service area for the kitchen with serving tops and access to pantry storage, port forward. Starboard entrance doors. Head and wash basin on starboard side, forward of dining area. Kitchen full equipped on port forward with external door, direct access to dining room and access to corridor opposite to spiral stairs. Kitchen appliances from Thermador and Gaggenau. Corian Kitchen tops.
Main Deck - Bow Area
Ample solarium with comfortable cushion seats in both sides, two MAXWMCP WELL Anchor Winches or similar, fog bell and bell support structure, Chain locker hatch, crane to handle Jet Skis.
Passenger Deck - Bow Area
Very customized with more staterooms possible arrangement. Standard option to host four suite cabins, three with Queen Size beds, and one with two single beds, all including lockers, drawers, TV and private bathrooms (suggestive layouts attached). Rear staterooms bathrooms help acoustic isolation of Engine Room. Common passenger laundry area with washer, dryer, and hangers, fully equipped to serve guests.
Passenger Lower Deck - Crew
Down access at external aft Main Deck thru spiral stairs to central corridor. Service and laundry area to starboard with Washer, Dryer, fridges for long period food storage. Two Crew Cabins with two beds each for a total of 4 crew members. Crew Leisure area with dinette sofa and table at port forward, kitchen equipped with TV, fridge, microwave, ceramic cook top, basin, locker bins and drawers. Support area for diving activities on starboard aft, storage bins for diving suits and equipment, tools, on board spares, and various items. Workbench to on-board maintenance. Engine control room hosting electrical panels and repeater display for monitoring system. Watertight door on centerline to access engine room. Rear stern platform, if lowered, will form the diving platform with space to place resting chairs, swim ladder, etc
Astern Area and intern leisure area Area to host a 5 meter inflatable tender, equipped with outboard engine of 115 hp. Access to Life-raft areas. Crane on portside to serve inflatable tender and items stored under sun cushions storage lockers. Teak Table with six seats, teak floor, lockers and basins under stairs to access flybridge, on both sides. Card table checker board with four seats port aft, lockers, bins and lockers for various items. Gathering area with four chairs and center table and lockers on starboard side. Bar countertop with 4 stools, fully equipped to serve area, on starboard forward. On opposite side, leisure area with sofas, chairs, and a well positioned home theater. Central corridor to access head with wash basin, wheelhouse area and starboard spiral stairs.
Wheelhouse rear sofa, exquisite instrument consoles and command controls, access to captains cruising suite with queen size bed, private complete bathroom, cabinets, and small work office. Forward of wheelhouse, a Portuguese Bridge equipped with twin wing control stations to facilitate docking. Sliding doors on both sides allows easy access to the Portuguese bridge and respective walkways. On centerline, stairs lead to the bow work area, where the jet-skis and respective crane is berth, together with the Anchorage equipment.
Teak stairs at rear area give access to this deck. All floor on teak, customized space to place aft up to three pool resting chairs, central abeam table to seat 10 guests, bar counter and service area with lockers, barbecue, and four bar stools. Forward Jacuzzi Pool with hydro-massage and water heating, hosting 6 guests, surrounded by sun cushions in a semicircular lay-out. Hard top sun shade integrated with Antenna Rack for sun and night moisture protection.
Main Cabin: entrance thru leisure room and bureau table set to starboard, sofa and chairs by windows for sea observation. Retractable porch on starboard side to use in calm sea state, equipped with transparent floor to allow observation of vessel wake foam when cruising, helped at night by underwater lights precisely located at respective region on submerse hull area. Portside entrance to rear closet. Full beam His-and-Hers heads, bidet equipped, sea view, with a common bath tub at centerline, private shower boxes forward, and doors with special glass to control transparency electrically.
MAIN KITCHEN : dishwasher, stainless steel double faucet, ceramic glass cook top, Thermador set including microwave, thermal drawer, electric oven, side by side fridge / refrigerator.
Crew Deck Kitchen : stainless steel basin, ceramic electric cook top, microwave, down draft vent hood, and fridge.
WASHER AND DRYER one set at crew quarters area and one set at the Guest deck area.
– EPIRB, SART, Inflatable Life Rafts, Life Jackets, Safety Flares, all included with the standard MCA or MARSHALL ISLAND pleasure craft (Commercial classification available at extra cost).
– Fire Extinguishers placed on strategic spots according to respective legislation.
– Fixed CO2 to cover needs on Engine Room.
– Fire hoses with hydrants on Deck.
– Monitoring system covering flooding and fire alarms.
– Safety Cameras on Engine Room, Stern Deck and Lateral walkways.