Sarasota Yacht & Ship presents this Cruisers 2002 Menorquin 110 boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
The Menorquin 110 - A Timeless Classic
The Menorquin 110 is a well-known Spanish style trawler with renowned seakeeping and lines that simply defy age. As solid as she is pretty to look at, LIBERTY RUN will handle the rough seas and offshore work in very comfortable fashion yet is also at home cruising the inland waterways and great loop.This two-owner boat has been well cared for and upgraded throughout her life. Up until 2019, she was kept in covered storage 5 months out of the year during the owner's "Off season". Boasting a new Awlgrip paint job in 2016, and a Northern Lights generator in 2011, she has a semi-displacement modified V-hull that allows for a comfortable cruise in the 14-15 knot range while burning approximately 12gph. Or pull her back to 8.7 knots and enjoy an efficient 4gph and increased range for the longer passages.
Her layout, classic lines, and robust build are the things "real boats" are made of, and she's ready for her next home and to explore destinations near and far.
A few notable items:
Engines fully serviced October 2021
Garmin Echo SV plotter - 2017
Simrad AP 20 Autopilot
6kw Northern Lights genset, 2011
Custom freezer in pilothouse
LIBERTY RUN - A GREAT OPPORTUNITY
One glance and you know the Menorquin 110 is a true sea boat. Classic lines, with modern functional updates in hull design provide both aesthetic and functional offerings not found in many of today's modern boats.
The canoe stern is carried aft below the waterline for extra lift, and provides a nice swim platform. The teak laid cockpit is entered through a small teak door in the transom. Two bench seats with storage lie port and startboard.
Moving forward, the beautiful teak overhead hard top extends over the majority of the cockpit, and the gorgeous varnished teak panel doors allow light, as well as easy entry into the pilothouse. (Don't worry, there are roll down covers to cover the teak when not in use making it virtually maintenance free)
The pilothouse offers a convertible settee to port, with the two person helm and additional storage to starboard. The previous owner installed and additional refrigerator below the helm seat which is of great importance for those looking to cruise the boat vs. day/weekend trips.
The helm is well laid out and offers a full array of electronics, navigation, depth and communication all being present and accounted for.
Forward and down several steps (behind which lies one of several wine storage racks), the lower salon has a large settee to port with a table (the settee is convertible to a nice double berth) with the spacious galley to starboard.
The galley has loads of dedicated storage, a 2-burner propane stove with wood cover, another refrigerator, as well as back side access to the helm and distribution panel.
Forward to starboard is the spacious head, with a "wet head" shower system with a shower curtain on a fixed track to keep the necessary areas dry. A sink and solid surface countertop with updated fixtures are present as well.
The forward cabin offers a centerline queen V-berth with fillers, hanging lockers, opening ports and easy access to and from the berth. Anchor locker access is found at the foot of the bed, and an opening hatch above provides fresh air, sunlight as well as a safe means of egress if ever needed.
Deck, Pilothouse and Hull
– Hull Awlgripped with Majestic Blue in 2016
– Bottom paint mid-2020
– Lofrans Tigres 1000w 12V windlass with Stainless Bruce Anchor
– Reinforced stainless cleats with SS chafe plates
– Teak covered caprails
– Boarding gates w/lifelines port and starboard
– Stainless bow rail
– Teak laid cockpit sole
– Starboard side propane locker with dual tanks
– Diesel and water deck fills
– Cockpit engine room access
– 12V running lights
– Teak radar mast
– Stamoid white exterior window covers
– Opening pilothouse windows
– Forward sunpad bow cushions
– Garmin Echo SV Chartplotter (2017)
– Simrad 24nm Radar
– Simrad AP20 autopilot
– Ritchie fixed mount compass
– Icom IC-M502 VHF
– Water and fuel tank guages
– Yanmar engine control center and gauge clusters (P/S)
– DC distribution sub-panel
– Auto / Manual bilge controls
Engine and controls
– Twin Yanmar 4Cyl turbo 240hp diesels w/2160 hours
– Fuel tank (Aluminum) replaced in 2012Exhaust alarms on both engines
– Fuel/water alarms on both racor filters
– Hydraulic steering
– Single lever dual Morse® engine controls
– ZF transmissions
– Spur line cutters on shafts (rebuilt 2017)
– Reverso® oil change system
– 12V lighting in engine room
– Aqu-Air reverse cycle air conditioning/heat
– Vacuflush Fresh Water head
– Hot water tank (110V) nad plumbed to starboard engine
– Fresh water tank (New 2012 - Aluminum)
– Macerator pump
– Two bilge pumps
– Shower Sump pump
– Port side convertible settee with filler/cushions
– Opening portholes
– Phillpis flat screen TV
– AC outlets
– 12V overhead recessed lighting
– Teak / Holly laminate sole with bilge access
– Drawer and shelf storage
– Fire extinguisher
– Opening porthole for ventilation
– SS sink w/faucet
– Pressure hot/cold water
– 12V fan
– Overhead recessed 12V lighting
– 2-burner propane stove with cover
– Storage shelves/cabinets
– Wine rack
– AC outlets
– AC/DC distribution panels
– Generator start/stop
– Water tank monitor
– Vacuflush head system
– Recessed porcelain sink w/updated fixtures
– Large vanity mirrorw wood trim
– Additional storage
– Opening porthole
– AC outlet
– Overhead shower curtain track
– Shower curtain
– Towel rack
– Below cabinet storage
– Centerline queen V-berth with filler cushions
– 6'4" overhead
– 2 lined hanging lockers
– Shelf storage port/starboard
– Opening overhead hatch
– Forward storage
– Anchor locker access
– 12V reading lamps
– 12V overhead lighting
– AC outlets
– Northern Lights 6kw Generator new in 2011
– 30A single shore power service
– AC/DC distribution panels (lower galley)
– Samplex 30A Auto battery charger
– DC amp and Volt meters
– AC reverse polarity indicator
– AC Bus parallel
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!