Evolution by MacGregor Yachts presents this Center Consoles 1999 Mirage 32 boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Deck and Hull
– On-Deck Pulpit for Rocket Launcher
– (2) Large Aft Fish Boxes (7 ft)
– Automatic Windless Anchor
– (2) Forward Cleats
– (2) Spring Cleats
– (2) Stern Cleats
– 3-Panel Isinglass
– Forward Coffin/Fish Box
– Twin Insulated Console Ice Chests
– Non-Skid Throughout
– Twin Console Cushions with Backrests
– Hydraulic Power Lift for Oversized Deck Hatch
– Trim Tabs
– Hydraulic Steering
– Fresh and Salt Water Washdowns
The inside of the center console opens up to a cabin that sleeps four - a V-Berth and (2) saddles bunks. This is a great option for spending the night in the Canyons or a week in the Bahamas.
– Forward Double V-Berth
– Twin Quarter Berths
– Fabric Covered Foam Cushions
– Fabric Covered Ceiling and Walls
– Head with Self Contained Holding Tank and Discharge Macerator
– Pump for Overboard Discharge
– Shower with 70 Gallons of Freshwater Washdown
– Full Controls
– 10" Garmin Display
– Hardtop for Shade
– (14) Rod Holders
Electronics and Navigation
– (2) Garmin 5212 Chartplotters
– (2) Garmin Autopilot (In Tower and at Helm)
– Garmin 6 kw Radar
– Garmin Chirp Transducer
– Ritchie Compass
– Icom VHF Radio
– Clarion Marine Head Unit
– (4) Wet Sounds Speakers
– (2) Electric Reel Outlets
– (2) Rupp Outriggers
– (20) Gunwale Rod Holders
– (14) Tower Rod Holders
– (2) Side Console Tackle Drawers/Stations
– Rear Seat Livewell
– Under Gunwale Gaff Holders
– Electrical Switch Panel with Breaker Switches
– Shore Power Connection 12 Volt Power Point
– A/C Inverter (for operation of Air Conditioning)
– Dual Battery System
– Battery Charger
– (2) Automatic Bilge Pumps
– Aft Spreader Light
– Forward Spreader Light
– Overhead Lighting
– Livewell Lighting
– Courtesy Lighting
– Anchor Light
– (2) Navigational Lights
Generous Carolina flare and Palm Beach lines give the 32' Mirage that custom look that makes it unique to the market place. This is a performance oriented fishing vessel that runs fast while providing the crew with a wave taming ride and stable angling platform. With a very economical fuel burn, this light yet powerful boat will take you to the farthest fishing destinations with ease.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Read all about center console boats Read all about center consoles: Why should you get a center console boat? What are the best center console boat brands, engines?