Cruisers 2022 Moody 45 Decksaloon boat for sale at a glance:
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Make an offer, ask the seller a question, or check availability.
2021 Moody 45 Decksaloon
Simply open the sliding doors and enjoy a panoramic view to the living area and spacious cockpit, all on the same level. The large cockpit contains a smart table as standard while the open deck aft is ideal for spending time with family and friends. Welcome aboard. The Moody DS45 is designed to make sailing a pleasure. The self-tacking jib ensures easy and safe handling for a small crew, supported by powerful winches. The yacht can be simply maneuvered from the helm station, with all sails easily adjustable from the helmsman’s position. Everyone onboard this yacht will feel totally safe thanks to the solid continuous bulwark and guardrail, which offers all-round security. Protected by a sliding bimini, the large cockpit serves the ideal social area in all weather conditions. When the swimming platform is open, access to the sea is just two steps away. Attention is paid to every detail, including the spacious storage compartments, pop-up TV, and the ergonomic fiddles and handrails. Even with a party underway outside there is still an opportunity to enjoy peace and quiet in the deck saloon. This area is also home to the navigator’s seat and chart table, with ample space for extensive passage planning.
· 6 hull windows (3 each side)
· GRP hull, isophthalic gelcoat, color Off White (RAL 9003), 1st layer vinyl ester resin and core sandwich laminate
· Waterline and cove line, gelcoat color: Moody Grey (RAL 7034 - only with XA1000)
· L-keel, cast iron, draft: 2.04 m
· GRP rudder with sea-water resistant aluminium shaft and self-aligning bearings
· A1: Master cabin with island double berth, storage space, vanity area and head with separate shower stall - add. guest head
· B1: 2 aft cabins with double berth and storage
· C1: Saloon with full functional L-galley and dining area on stb - chart table on port
· D1: 2 cockpit locker with dinghy storage
· 3-burner gas stove with oven, waste bin, 12V fridge approx. 130 l, sink with mixing tab
· Interior furniture in high quality marine plywood, satin varnished
· Sliding door in deckhouse
· Worktop in galley - Marine Mineral Stone, color: Grained Black
WOOD (FURNITURE, FLOORBOARD)
· Furniture - Traditional Mahogany - satin varnish
· Floorboard - New Zealand Acacia
· Comfort mattresses for all berths
· Upholstery - dorset, color: Cream
· Upholstery sleeping cabin trims - yorkshire leather, color: Ivory
DECK OUTSIDE EQUIPMENT
· GRP deck with anti-slip surface, gelcoat color: Off White (RAL 9003), 1st layer vinyl ester resin with blasa sandwich core.
· Teak on cockpit bottom, -benches and side deck
· Twin wheel steering system
· 2 stainless steel steering wheels with leather cover
· Cockpit table, GRP with foldable tops
· Pulpit and pushpit, stainless steel
· Railing, stainless steel tube incl. stanchions
· Halyards and control lines in cockpit at helm position, stern locker, 2 cockpit lockers, stowage for running rigging at helm position, 6 retractable mooring cleats, handrail on coach roof, retractable anchor arm and anchor locker
· 2 LEWMAR 55 EST EVO electrical secondary winches with automatic fuse
· Bathing platform, manual fold-out with swimming ladder
· Anchor windlass, electrical, 2000 W, with automatic fuse, remote control with chain counter
· Delta-anchor 25 kg, galvanized with 60m galvanized chain
· Self tacking jib system
· Mainsheet system
· Panoramic deck saloon windows with center hatch, openable, 4 coach roof windows - openable, glass on forward coach roof with big hatch, openable, 4 deck saloon hatches, 2 coach roof hatches
· Rig, anodized aluminium, deck stepped, with kicker, standing and running rigging and 2 reefs
· QUANTUM Blue Water Dacron sails - full battened, main and jib
· Illuminated compass at each helm
· Navigation lights - LED
· Raymarine i70s multifunction display in cockpit, incl. transducer (speed/depth/temperature)
· Fuel tank, approx. 640 l
· Engine (Diesel, approx. 107 hp) - shaft drive, 3-blade folding propeller
· Electronic throttle control at helm position on stb
· Bowthruster, 24 V, retractable, incl. battery
· 12 V and 230 V electric system with main panels and 230 V shore power and sockets in cabins and heads
· AGM battery set, capacity: 1x 90 Ah + 3x 160 Ah AGM
· Country Version: EU / AUS
· Battery charger 50 A
· Manual toilet with sea water flush (guest cabin)
· Manual toilet with sea water flush (master cabin)
· Shower unit in cockpit, warm-/cold water
· LPG gas system, 2 bottles in stowage
· Blackwater system (appr. 70l) with deck extraction and seacock for head
· Freshwater system with electric pump and 40 l hot water, heated also by main engine
· Fresh water tank, appr. 690l
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Choose the best loan offer and get out on the water! Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Covering types, popular brands & ownership. Find out about different sailboat types, sail vs power boat, most popular sailboat brands, what do you need to own a sailboat and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide.
The email with password reset instructions has been sent to . If you will not receive email from us within next few minutes please check your spam folder.
If you're having issues resetting your password let us know.