S & J Yachts Brokers presents this Cutter 2000 Moody 46 boat for sale.
Contact S & J Yachts Brokers with any questions about this Moody 46 by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Upraded, Beautiful, 3-Cabin, Center Cockpit
Are you ready to set off on your next adventure? This 2000 Moody 46 is one of the best center cockpit, luxury cruising boats on the market. Shes been thoughtfully upgraded, and herknowledgeable owners have taken great care of her.
If you are looking for a well built boat with a touch of elegance, shes your gal.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Marine Projects (Plymouth)
Designer: Bill Dixon
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 46 ft 2 in
Beam: 14 ft 5 in
LWL: 39 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 3 in
Ballast: 10340 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 63 ft 0 in
Dry Weight: 29762 lbs
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH3 TE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1414
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (204 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (114 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
The interior is spacious and bright with attractive cherry joinery. The three cabin, two head layout offers accommodations for seven people and has a lovely main salon with plenty of room to entertain.
Beginning in the forward guest cabin , there is a comfortable, center-line, double island berth with four large upper cabinets, two felt-lined vanity cabinets on either side of the berth, two large drawers below the berth and a hanging locker. There is an opening-deck hatch and a door leading aft to the head.
The forward head is located aft of the forward guest cabin on the starboard side of the boat and is accessible from both the forward guest cabin and main salon. It has a toilet, mirror, sink, stainless fixtures, dark green counter, deck hatch and a shower with a dedicated seat and curtain.
Across from the forward head on the port side there is a third cabin with two twin bunks, a deck hatch and a large closet. The closet has shelves that can be removed to create a hanging locker.
The comfortable raised main salon has abundant natural light with two opening hatches and a total of eight hull port lights and salon windows at eye level. There is a folding leaf dining table and a c-shaped leather settee on the port side.To starboard, there are two armchairs that areseparated by a cocktail table and liquor cabinet. The armchairs have removable stools that can be used for additional seating around the dining table. There is generous storage in the main salon with upper cabinets on both sides of the boat and below the settee and within the bases of the armchairs.
The functional u-shaped galley offers a safe and secure work area that is convenient to the companionway and open to the main salon. It has a large counter top and plenty of storage. There is adouble stainless steel sink, front-loading Isotherm stainless steel refrigerator , top-loading Isotherm Freezer, Smev 4-burner gimbaled propane stove with oven, recessed microwave, integrated exhaust fan, built-in trash bin, large solid surface counter top and abundant storage.
The navigation station is located on the port side of the boat and has a forward facing chart table, book shelf, cabinet and full height vented wet locker. The navigation station houses the electric panel, Raymarine E80 navigation display, autopilot control, VHF radio.
Both the galley and the nav station are open to the raised main salon, which adds to the overall feeling of openness. When sitting at the chart table or working in the galley one has unobstructed views of the main salon.
There is hallway/passage cabin located aft of the nav station that leads to the master stateroom. The hallway/passage cabin has a dedicated pilot berth above a large built-in sideboard/locker unit that is perfect for storing tools and spare parts. On the inboard side of the passage cabin there are two large engine room access doors.
The roomy master stateroom has a queen center-line island berth with seating on either side. There is amirror and vanity located near the foot of the berth along with storage cabinets and lockers to port and starboard of the berth. The en-suite head has attractive dark green counters, stainless fixtures, a sink, toilet and dedicated shower stall.
There is plenty of headroom throughout the boat!
– Whitlock Compass
– Icom RAM mic for VHF
– Garmin GPSMap 1040XS Chartplotter 2016
– Garmin Radar 2016
– Custom Radarmount on backstay
– BG Autopilot -Network 12
– BG Knot, Depth, WS/WD
At Nav Station or Below
– Icom IC -M424G VHF with GPS and RAM 2015
– BG 3FD Screen Monitor
– Icom IC - M802 SSB and AT140 Antenna Tuner 2014
– AIS EM-Tek B100s Receive and Transmit 2014
– ACR RLB-37 EPIRB 2014
– ACR 2886 Personal AIS Beacon (2) 2017
– Kenwood KMR 555U AM/FM/CD Player (2015) with speakers in cockpit, salon and aft stateroom
– Weems and Plath Clock and Barometer
– (2) 12V Television Sets with DVD Players (forward and aft cabins)
– Mastervolt Whisper 6000 6KW Generator with ? hours
– 110V Shore Power System
– (2) 50AMP Shore Power Receptacles
– (2) 50AMP to 30AMP Adapters
– 50AMP to two 30AMP Splitter
– 30AMP Adapter to regular 110V for plugging boat in during winter months when boat is on the hard
– 30AMP and 50AMP chords
– Engine Start Battery - (1) - Group 27 2019
– Generator Start Battery - (1) Group 27 2021
– (4) 120 AH Batteries (House) 2019
– Bow Thruster Battery - Group 27, Lead Acid Deep Cycle
– Numerous 12V receptacles
– Phase Three Model PT40CE 40 Amp Battery Charger
Engine, Mechanical Equipment and Plumbing
– Yanmar 4JH3-TE 75HP Diesel Engine with 1414 Hours
– Vetus reinforced acrylic Raw Water Strainer
– Fuel Filter -Racor R24T
– Water Temp Gauge
– Oil Pressure Gauge
– Amp/volt gauge
– Water and Oil Pressure Alarms
– Mastervolt 6KW Genset
– (3) Reverse Cycle Heat/ Air Units - Cruise Air 16K, 10K, and 7K BTUs
– (2) Jabsco Quiet Flush Electric Marine Heads 2013
– Poly Holding Tank NEW 2020/2021
– Holding Tank Monitor
– Polypropylene water tanks
– Manual and Electric Bilge Pumps
– Hot water heater that works from shore power or off the engine. Water gets very hot!
Sails and Rigging
Easy to sail, with a cruising-friendly cutter rig that allows for convenient sail plan management.
– Selden Extruded Aluminum Mast and Boom with in mast furling
– Furlex roller furling high cut genoa (Yankee)
– Furlex roller furling self tacking staysail
– Cutter Rig
– Diamond Jumper Struts in lieu of running back stays
– Lewmar 54 CEST electric primary winches
– Spinnaker Halyard
Deck and Hull
– Hull AwlCraft painted in 2012 - Beautiful shape thanks to being covered with custom cover every winter
– Doghouse shelter over forward cockpit - Fiberglass with two sealed safety glass windshields forwards and sealed side windows. Stoudt, safe and appreciated protection from weather. Stereo speakers, wipers, cockpit lights incorporated.
– NEW Starboard Bimini with full eisenglass side curtains and full screen enclosure
– Teak Companionway doors with plastic and screen inserts 2014
– Zodiac Cadet 3.3 Hardbottom RIB Dinghy with Cover 2013
– Tohatsu 8hp Outboard (less than 15 hours since) 2013
– Dinghy Davit
– Cockpit cushions are top quality and very comfortable
– Teak Cockpit table
– Lewmar Anchor Windlass V--3GD 3/4G4 with 5/8 rope capstan, 2 yr warranty and helm controls 2019
– Delta Fast Set 45lb anchor with 200 5/16 chain
– Fortress 37 Anchor
– Custom Stainless Steel Anchor Protector below anchor roller
– Saltwater wash on foredeck
– Port, Starboard and Stern lifeline gates
– Large Stainless Steel Dorade Vents on salon dorade boxes
– Stainless Steel Dorade Guards
– Whitlock Steering and Hide Covered Wheel
– Stern Rail Seats
– Drop Down Stern Platform
– Stern Mounted Swim Ladder
– Hot and Cold Transome Shower
– Sand Blasted and Barrier Coated in 2007
– The Moody 46 had rudder post/bearing issues. This rudder was dropped and bearing work comleted in 2006 and was supervised and paid for by Moody.
Contact the Listing Broker for a vessel history. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!