Ski and Wakeboard Boats 2019 Moomba Makai listed by Sea Ray of Cincinnati (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Dealer Insights Powered by Indmar 6.2L MPI Vdrive, the 2019 Moomba Makai is loaded with Autowake 3, Flow 2.0 Surf System, Premium Pro Tower with Bimini, quick release swivel racks, GPS cruise with display, stereo with tower speakers amp, and bow speakers, docking lights, underwater lights, dual battery set up with charger, heater, non skid package, removable seat back, bow filler cushion, nibral 4 blade prop, Boatmate trailer and much more. All trades considered. Description
Graduate into something greater from Moomba with the big and sharp new 2019 Makai that features 4,000 lbs. of factory sub-floor ballast, a new 7” touchscreen display and new Pro Tower. It’s the next generation towboat that’s built to reset every expectation you have about Moomba.
– Length: 24 ft. 5 in.
– Beam: 102 in. (259 cm)
– Weight: 5200 lb. (2359 kg)
– Standard Ballast: 4000 lb. (1814 kg)
– Standard Engine: 6.2 L 400
– Optional Engines: 6.2 L 450/575
– Fuel Capacity: 60 gal. (227 L)
– Seating Capacity: 18
– Draft: 28 in. (71 cm)
Additional Boat Specifications
– Overall Length w/ Platform: 26 ft. 5 in.
– Overall Length w/ Trailer: 28 ft. 7 in.
– Overall Width w/ Trailer: 102 in.
– Weight - Boat and Trailer: 6,400 lb.
– Capacity - Weight: 2,500 lb.
– Brand / Model: Raptor by Indmar 6.2L 400 SOHC V8
– Displacement: 379 C.I.
– Torque: 404 lb.-ft
– HP: 350 HP
– Standard Prop: OJ 14.25 x 14.5
– Tracking fins: Standard Double Fin
– Brand/Model: Boatmate/Tandem Axle
– Wheels: 15 in. Cast-Aluminum
– Guide Poles: Removable
– Lighting: LED
– Protection: Prop Guard w/ integrated Rollers
– Fenders: Color Matched Bolt On
Warranty Assistance Coverage
– Hull: Factory Limited Lifetime
– Engine: Indmar 5 Year Factory Limited
– Parts Components: 5 Year Limited
– Trailer: Boatmate 5 Year Limited
– Roadside Assistance: 5 Year Trailer Tow Vehicle
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Moomba Makai is the bold new face of Moomba – which means it’s what you’d expect from a much costlier luxury towboat – but with a distinctly Moomba feature set. Highlights include a massive new hull, walkthrough sundeck design and 4,000 lbs of factory standard sub-floor ballast.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.