Preferred Yachts presents this Ketch 1982 Morgan boat for sale.
Contact Preferred Yachts with any questions about this Morgan by filling up the Contact form
See all inventory from this seller (18)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
1982 Morgan 462 Morgan The more time you spend on Gypsy Soul the more you begin to appreciate the superb design and features that make the 462 an excellent blue water yacht. Solidly built with a versatile Cutter Ketch rig. Her Henry Scheel designed Hull and Keel is a proven winner in any seaway. Storage below decks is abundant with solid teak cabinetry and drawers. The layout is impressive and very well thought out. Easily convertible from two to three staterooms with all three staterooms able to access the heads privately. Gypsy Soul is a must see for anyone looking for a stout cruising yacht with plenty of room. Priced to sell , Gypsy Soul is a great value. Notable Updates and equipment include:
Side Power Bow Thruster
Two Air Conditioning Units
Auto Stream Folding Propeller
Fresh Bottom Paint (2022)
New Mizzen Sail (2022)
Bimini Top with Enclosure (Excellent Condition)
Spectra Water Maker
The Morgan 462 Center Cockpit design is ideal for cruising and living aboard. Below decks is spacious with a large Galley conveniently located at the base of the companionway on the starboard side. Opposite is the Navigation Desk with Electrical Panels. The Salon features a Settee to Port that can convert to a comfortable berth. A large U Shaped Dinette is to Starboard. Forward is there is a good sized head with shower and Vee Berth stateroom. The the foward Head can be accessed from either the salon or privately from the Vee Stateroom.
Aft of the Nav desk is a passageway with two optional Berths. This passageway stateroom can be closed off to make a third private stateroom and has private access to the aft Marine Head.There are double doors to access the engine room area.
Next aft is the full width Owner Cabin with ensuite Head and Shower. There is also additional access here to the Engine Room. This stateroom can be access from either the passage way or the aft overhead hatch which features drop down stainless steel steps. Throughout the yacht you will find plenty of storage cabinets and hanging lockers.
– Newer AC System (2 Units)
– Overhead Opening Hatches and Ports
– Two Staterooms plus an optional third Berth area in the Passageway
– Forward Head with Lavac Manual Toilet
– Aft Head with Raritan w/ Lectra San Toilet
– Forward Facing Navigation Desk with Electrical Panel
– Teak and Holly Cabin Soles
– Lee Cloths for all Beds
– The Galley is designed for the onboard chef with plenty of storage cabinets and good counter space. Note that the Fridge and Freezer compartments are fitted with custom Holding Plates currently not connected
– Force 10 2 Burner Propane Stove with Oven (2018)
– Large Ice Box with additional insulation (See notes above)
– Double Deep Stainless Steel Sink with Pressure Fresh Water
– Abundant Storage Lockers and Drawers
– Excellent Counter Space
Deck and Hull
Comfortable Center Cockpit layout with plenty of seating. The decks are wide and there is lots of space to store extra gear and work on deck .
– Large Sunbrella Bimini Top and Enclosure (In Excellent Condition)
– Numerous Opening Ports and Hatches
– New Bottom Paint
– Autostream 3 Blade Variable Propeller
– Side Power Bow Thruster with Joystick (2022)
– Ideal Vertical Electric Anchor Windlass
– #66 CQR Anchor w/ 350' 3/8" Chain
– #44 Bruce Anchor w/ 75' 3/8" Chain and 200' 3/4" Rode
– 200' 3/4" Spare Rode in Hanging Locker
– Fortress Stern Anchor w/ 200' Rode and Chain
– Pressurized Fresh Water Wash Down on deck at Transom
– Double Lifelines
– Fiorentino Para Anchor ( like new condition)
Sails and Rigging
– Ketch Rigged
– New Fully Battened Mizzen Sail
– Fully Battened Main Sail
– 150% Genoa on a Forespar Roller Furler (2017)
– Stay Sail
– Additional Storm or tri Sail
– Spinnaker Pole
– Tide Tracks
– Solent Back Stay with Highfield Lever
– Dutchman Furling System
– 2x #55 Lewmar Two Speed Cockpit Winches
– 2 x Lewmar Two Speed Halyard Winches
– 2 x Lewmar Single Speed Mizzen Halyard Winches
– 1x Reefing Winch on Mainsail Boom
– ONAN MDJE 7.5 KW Generator w/ 2000 Hours
– Spectra Water Maker
– Refurbished 16K BTU Salon AC System (Dometic)
– Refurbished 12K BTU Aft Cabin AC System (Dometic)
– Rebuilt 100 AMP Alternator with Balmar Smart Regulator
– Rebuit Generator Starter
– 2 Solar Panels (150W total ) Mounted on Side Rails
– New Solar Charger
– New 400 AH AGM Battery House Bank
– Heart 2 KW 110V Inverter
– Heart 1 KW 110V Inverter
– Link System 2000 Dual Battery Bank Monitor and Charging Controller
– 2 x Electric Bilge Pumps and 1 Manual Bilge Pump
– Halon Fire Extinguisher System in Engine Room
Electronics and Navigation
– Standard Horizon VHF w/ DSC and AIS Receiver
– B G Chart Plotter
– Garmin Depth Sounder
– Navionics Charts for US, Caribbean and Central America
– Simrad Auto Pilot
– Simrad 12" Multi Function Display (2106)
– Ham Radio (2016)
– Kenwood Tranceiver with Auto Tuner
– Backstay Antennae
– Practor IIE Modem
– 22" Flatscreen TV
– Epirb (2018)
– 2018 9.5 Carib RIB with 2006 Suzuki 2.5HP (2022)
– Switlik 6 Man Life Raft
– MOB Lifesling System
– Hooka Dive Compressor
– Pressure Saltwater Wash Down System
– Washing Machine
– Additional 'Wing' tank that could be utilized for either water or fuel.
– Spare Propeller
– Assorted Spare Parts
– Note: Some soft goods and decorations do not convey with the sale
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Find out about different sailboat types, most popular sailboat brands and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide. Find out about different sailboat types, sail vs power boat, most popular sailboat brands, what do you need to own a sailboat and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide.
The Florida Keys are one of the top boating destinations in the world. Click to learn more. The Florida Keys are one of the top boating destinations in the world for fishing, snorkeling, sailing, and yachting. Click to learn more.
St Petersburg, FL
The email with password reset instructions has been sent to . If you will not receive email from us within next few minutes please check your spam folder.
If you're having issues resetting your password let us know.