Seattle Yachts presents this Cruisers 2021 Nimbus T9 #68 boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
The T9 is something of a chameleon and can adapt to most situations, for example transportation to and from a holiday home for most of the year, as a tender for a larger boat, for a variety of water sports, fishing, overnight accommodation or onboard social activities with friends and family.
– Outboard Base Twin Engine
– T-Top, including mooring canopy
– Nimbus T9 X-Edition
Hull Color - White Hull is Standard
– White Hull
– Wetbar, cold water, sink, cushion, portable Weber Go-Anywhere Gas Grill Kit
– NIMBUS Crockery Cutlery Cooling Bag (4 pcs)
– Extra Refrigerator
Cushions & Canopy
– Carpets, color; Natural
– Cushions Cabin, color; Dark Grey
– Outdoor Cushions Mid-Sofa, color; Dark Grey
– Outdoor Cushions Wetbar, color; Dark Grey
– Sunseat Foredeck X-Edition (including cover), color; Dark Grey
– Railing Cushions Foredeck X-Edition, color; Dark Grey
– Canopy Mooring, Wetbar and T-Top, color; Silver Grey
– Flexiteek, Complete boat with T-Top, Teak / black caulking
– Bow Thruster
– Zipwake Dynamic Trim Control System
– Windlass Bow
– Water-Ski Pole (twin engine)
– Mooring Package X-Edition
– Hot Water System
– Shore Power
– Head Light LED Bar on T-Top
– Fishing Rod Holder on T-Top, 8 pcs
– Stern Gates
– Extra Portlights in Cabin
– Wireless Charging Nest for Phone
– HIFI Package High-End
– Simrad Plotter, NSS EVO 3S 16"
– Simrad Sonar, xSonic SS60 (Thru-Hull sonar transducer)
– Simrad VHF, RS40 incl. AIS receiver, antenna
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!