2015 Nitro Z-6 Compact Bass Boat - Call Today For More Details!
Nimble and quick, the Z-6 is much more than an entry-level fiberglass bass boat. In fact, it has much more in common with its larger siblings in the Z-Series than it does with other boats in its size class, including great holeshots and incredible overall performance.
With estimated speeds of up to 55 mph and a 12 variable deadrise hull, it gets you to and from your tournament hot spot in dry comfort.
Inside the hull, youll find the structure and flotation that speaks volumes about NITROs commitment to quality. A transverse longitudinal fiberglass foam-filled stringer system and the full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom ensure safety and durability.
The interior is perfectly appointed for either both a tournament run or a lazy afternoon with a buddy on the lake, with loads of storage, tilt steering, and redesigned lighting and console systemsplus huge casting decks fore and aft.
And on top of this extreme quality and performance, the NITRO Z-6 offers the finest value in the industry for boats in its class. Take your first step toward the top of the leaderboard with a Z-6.
It comes complete with a Mercury 115 ELPT OptiMax and a custom GALVASHIELD-protected trailer.
– NEWVeethree multi-function instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tachometer/trim gauge, voltmeter guage water pressure gauge
– NEWconsole panel kit
– NEWWhitecap compression latches
– 32-gal. (121.13 L) aerated aft livewell w/timer, divider pump-out system
– Port starboard aft lockers w/drop-in boxes molded to accept tackle trays
– 3-across seating w/steps to aft deck helm buddy seat storage w/drains
– Flush-mounted Lowrance Mark-5x fishfinder
– Bow bicycle seat aft folding fishing chair
– Minn Kota Edge 12V, 54-lb. thrust foot-controlled trolling motor
– Custom trailer w/GALVASHIELD, swing-away tongue, Super Lube hubs, NEW spare tire carrier, powder-coat finish wheels w/13 radial tires chrome center caps