Brewer Yacht Sales presents this Cruisers 1987 Nonsuch 36 boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Fortune is hull #52 of this popular Nonsuch 36 model that is a one-owner boat bought new from the factory. If you have been searching for a Nonsuch 36, this one should be at the top of your list - she has been yard serviced and kept on a yacht club mooring for most of her life. She is for sale with her original sails which have been loft maintained and are in serviceable condition and include a riding sail for use at anchor. And she includes a 10 ft. Avon hard bottom inflatable w/8HP Nissan 2 stroke outboard
She has some unique features and conveniences that were factory provided including:
– aft cabin finished without the door to create a more open interior; the door and frame are available with the boat
– stainless grill connected to the 2 aluminum tank propane supply
– Boom replaced by factory to address manufacturers defect
– Two teak deck dorade boxes
Descriptions and Features
Cockpit and Navigation
– GPS depth/sounder, Furuno radar, 2 VHF radios
– Pedestal mounted display
– Dodger, bimini, and connector
– Barient electric stainless multi-use winch
– Electric windlass (chain and rope) and anchor washdown
– 3 Anchors
– Teak cockpit grate
– Stern ladder
Cabin and Domestic Systems
– Force 10 stainless range with broiler
– Espar 120V dockside cabin heater
– 175 G freshwter tankage (4 alum tanks) with single deck fill manifold and tank full indicator
– 50G stainless holding tank
– 2 Automatic bilge pumps
– 46 HP Westerbeke with 1980 hrs that has been yard serviced and winterized
– 2 extra capacity house battery banks plus starting battery
– High output alternator
– Isolation transformer for dock power isolation
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Find out about different sailboat types, most popular sailboat brands and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide. Find out about different sailboat types, sail vs power boat, most popular sailboat brands, what do you need to own a sailboat and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide.