Trawlers 2010 Nordic Tugs listed by Seattle Yachts (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Impromptu seems like a new boat from the moment you step aboard!
Impromptu is fuel efficient with her single engine power yet maneuverable dockside with a Sidepower bow thruster.
Utilizing all available space in design, the Nordic tug 32 features a comfortable forward stateroom,
a convertible settee in the salon allowing for overnight accommodations for four, and well thought out engine room and lazarette making it an extremely manageable and accessible package.
Her superior quality and rugged construction are apparent immediately upon stepping aboard.
The fuel efficiency and speed of the Nordic Tug 32 enable you to cruise further and faster than conventional trawlers.
If you're in the market for a compact yet extremely capable cruising platform, Impromptu is a must see!
MECHANICAL & PROPULSION:
Engine - Single 201kW/270HP CUMMINS® QSD4.2 electronic,
Engine hours 1100, Marine Reduction Gear - ZF® 63 @ 2.78:1,
4 blade propeller, Alternator - 110 amp (12V), Fuel Filter - RACOR® 500MA10 for main engine,
Exhaust - 12.70cm/5” horizontal water lift muffler, transom exit, Propeller - HUNG SHEN® 4 blade bronze LH, tuned to Class 1 ISO-484 pitch tolerances,
Propeller Shaft - SS w/PSS® drip-less shaft seal, Seawater Strainers – bronze, Sound Insulation - w/barrier and silver Mylar finish, engine room lights (2), 120v Outlet
Range - 2-burner propane stove/oven FORCE-10® 73251, propane regulator valve, leak sensor, shut o# switch and aft deck sealed tank compartment w/overboard vent,
Microwave Oven - on counter top, Refrigerator - NovaKool R4502, AC/DC 4.3 cu ft. Freezer- NovaKool F2600 AC/DC,
Countertop - plastic laminate w/teak sea rails, Sink - deep single basin polished SS w/single lever spray extension faucet and soap dispenser,
Cabinets - Solid teak face frames w/ teak doors and drawer faces,
Storage - Teak corner cabinet above counter with smoke glass/teak door,
Drawers - ApplePly® , solid teak faces, full extension ball bearing tracks sealocks.
Domestic water pump - JABSCO® SensorMax-17® constant pressure, 6-gallon Water Heater - engine Coolant/Electric.
Northern Lights 5.5KW generator -120VAC, 12v AGM batteries: Start/Thruster - 12V Group-31 (2) w/boxes Batteries,
House - 6V deep cycle golf-cart type (4) in 2 boxes 440 amp hours,
Breaker Panel 12VDC – 36 breakers w/LED lights, Master house bank circuit breaker switched at DC Panel, Battery parallel switch,
Wire - marine grade tinned copper throughout, Shorepower connection - 120VAC/30amp with 50’ cord, Breaker panel - BLUE SEA® 120VAC w/LED lighting,
2019 Battery Charger – 40 amp Blue Seas charger for engine, generator and thruster batteries,
Xantrex 2000 Inverter/Charger charges house bank. All interior lighting is LED.
Fire Extinguishing System - FIREBOY® CGS-200-227 in engine room w/ auto shut down,
High bilge water alarm - sensor mounted in engine room w/ audible alarm at helm,
Exhaust overheat alarm - temperature sensor on main engine wet elbow,
Carbon Monoxide detector in berth, Smoke Detector in berth.
Horn - dual electric,
USCG approved navigation lights,
Mooring Lines Fenders - G-5 and lines (4).
Toilet - TECMA® EasyFit [household] size with fresh or seawater flush manifold,
Sink - w/faucet cabinet below Countertop - CORIAN®
"Savannah" Shower - w/seat, curtain track, textured shower sole
Cabinet - vanity w/sliding door Cabinet - medicine Mirror - over sink Fixtures - toilet paper holder, towel rings bar Door - teak locking entry Sealed sole inlays Lights - 120VAC overhead dome (2) Exhaust fan w/switch
Full width island berth w/two drawers under, upholstered foam mattress Chain locker forward with access hatch Hanging locker w/teak door Lights - 12VDC over berth (4) Lights - reading 12VDC (4) Outlets - 120VAC Hatch - w/screen, Hullside cabinet w/teak door
Sliding teak entry door Salon Storage Locker - teak Table - Teak mounted to fixed base Settee - Converts to double bed w/storage under [two teak drop down doors] Valances - Teak Full day/night shades on all saloon windows Lights - Disc style 12VDC Halogen Pewter bezel Lights - LED stair lights are red Outlets - 120 VAC
CONSTRUCTION & HULL:
Hull Color - Oyster gel coat hull with red colored cove and waterline stripe, Robust structural lamination w/multiple layers of hand laminated fiberglass reinforced plastic using knitted fiberglass, Stringers - Continuous full length foam cored hand laminated fiberglass structural stringers Boarding platform integrated in hull w/ telescopic swim ladder Hull Guards - UV-stabilized PVC-guards: anchor, hull and sheer, 316 SS inset on hull side guard Fasteners - All exterior fasteners 316 SS Bottom Paint - Ablative black antifouling INTERLUX MICRON CSC® (2 coats), Re-sealed transom thru-hull anode/grounding bolts, Replaced rudder shaft seal, Bilge Pumps - in three compartments w/auto/manual switches at helm, Bonding System - common bonding zincs on transom plus rudder, shoe thruster zincs. Fresh bottom paint in 2020.
EXTERIOR & DECK:
Color - Oyster gel coat Deck - Molded textured surface in walking work deck areas Deck - Raised walk-around side decks Door - transom walk through Drains - cockpit with seacocks Anchor Roller Assembly - Polished SS Bow Bitt - 316 SS Samson post Storage - hinged lid top deck box with propane tank (with drain to cockpit) Storage - Locking deck hatch to lazarette w/sealing gasket and spring-assist lifts Hand Rails - Deck, bow and stern Hand Rails - SS full length Hand rails over pilot house doors and each side of salon roof Hand Grabs - 316 SS forward of pilot house doors Hand Grab - 316 SS on transom over swim ladder Windows - DIAMOND SEA GLAZE® Oyster powdercoated: sixteen windows (five opening w/screens) Doors - DIAMOND SEA GLAZE® Oyster powder-coated: two sliding pilot house entry and one aft hatch-style entry Portlights - SS round w/screens in forward cabin trunk (3) Cleats - cap rail mounted 316 SS mooring cleats (8) Deck Fittings - fuel fill, SS water fills (2), SS waste suction on swim step. Pennant staff on bow rail, flag Staff on stern railing US flag, Lazarette Vents - SS powder coated louvered vents. Seawater washdown with bow and stern outlets.
New Ray Marine electronics in 2020 – see description in Upgrades section below,
Standard Horizon Loud HailerVLH3000 with both fore and aft sprekers, Airmar Weather Instrument/GPS Icom VHF Radios (3)-IC-M504 Flir Navigator Night Vision-Navigator II with remote control, ACR Spotlight-RCL-100 with remote controls, Jabsco LED Deck/Cockpit Lights (5), Raymarine Camera in engine compartment-CAM50, Sirius/XM Blue Tooth sound system, CMD-6 Shakespeare TV Antenna, Cellular booster, custom Sea View mast.
UPGRADES & MAINTENANCE 2016 - Current
– New House bank Lifeline batteries 11/18
– Replaced autopilot with latest Raymarine ACU-200, EV-1, P70Rs
– Added latest Raymarine AIS 700 transceiver
– Updated chartplotters to Raymarine Axiom Pro 12” and 9”
– Added Raymarine RV-212 3D sonar transponder pair
– Added AquaticAV media player with Bluetooth and Sirius/XM
– Updated cell signal booster to support 4G
– Fresh/raw water toilet flush manifold
– Pressure-storage fresh water system
– Full engine cooling system maintenance ($15k) in new, not rebuilt, engine components
– New GenSet water pump
– Blackwater overboard pump thru hull
– Bimini canvas restitched with highest quality marine thread, new zippers
– New 915ah battery for Torqeedo in 2019. Good for 15-20 miles per charge.
– New Magma BBQ in 2019
– Lifesling with block/tackle for pilot house retrieval
– New carpet with premium soundproof padding 2019
– Spare alternator and fresh water pump
– Many spare filters and engine zincs
– Galvanic isolator added 2020
– New BlueSeas battery charger includes GenSet battery charging
– Regular annual engine filter and fluids changes plus impellers, belts zincs
– Replaced hull, rudder, rudder shoe anodes annually
– Hull compounded/polished/waxed annually; boat professionally washed monthly
– Replaced anchor with Rocna Vulcan 20 kg.
– Fabricated and installed anchor roller cheeks
– Marked/painted anchor chain and nylon rode
– Sanded/varnished all interior stair steps
– Re-oiled interior teak surfaces
– Installed TV and mount, ran Co-ax antenna wire to TV
– Installed new 120V behind/under freezer - on Galley Outlet circuit
– Fabricated/installed microwave oven mount
– Re-mounted aft stainless steel awning frame
– Installed teak binocular holder
– Installed paper towel holder in galley
– Adjusted/lubricated pilothouse sliding doors
– Installed wire shelf in portside storage cabinet
– Fabricated/installed new aft awning.
– Replaced all overhead lightbulbs with LED bulbs
– Fabricated/installed Engine Room access ladder
– Fabricated/installed stove top cover/cutting board
– Replaced water pressure pump
– Mounted fire extinguishers in Galley and Pilothouse
– Fabricated Sunbrella covers for flag, outboard motor, hatches, shorepower cord
– Installed stainless steel pull-out shelf in pantry cupboard
– Installed cellular booster in in Pilothouse overhead console, mounted external antenna
– Replaced pilothouse console 12V outlet with USB Duplex outlet
– Fabricated/installed 1 1/4 inch rail mounts for bridge deck storage box
– Installed inspection port in false smokestack
– Fabricated/installed fish cleaning table on aft deck
– Fabricated/installed outboard motor mount on bridge deck rail
– Installed Weaver Davits on swim step/dinghy
– Fabricated/installed stand-offs braces for dinghy on aft rail
– Installed block and tackle dinghy lift
– Fabricated/installed Sunbrella under-seat storage bags for dinghy May 2017
– Fabricated/installed interior teak wine rack/liquor holder
– Installed vacuum pressure gauge on primary main engine filter
– Installed RAM mount on pilothouse console
– Fabricated/installed cup and binocular holder for pilot seat
– Installed boat hook clamps on aft deck
– Installed anchor chain swivel
– Re-sealed galley counter top joints
– Installed electrical outlet grommet pilothouse portside
– Installed teak grab handles for steps to pilothouse
– Repaired Port defroster fan in pilothouse
– Sealed floor trim in head
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
5 Solid Reasons to Buy a Trawler. Learn more about trawler yachts from our quick guide. 5 Solid Reasons to Buy a Trawler. Learn more about trawler yachts from our quick guide.