To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Customizable Boat: Tampa Bay
The Northstar Orion 7 is a luxury cruising tender with a maximum engine rating of 250 HP. This class B, offshore RIB is ideal for use as a yacht tender and provides for daily needs on long voyages. The Evo-2 Stepped Hull design delivers stability, strength, and high-speed performance.
Loaded with impressive standard features, the Orion 7 includes Hypalon tubes, console storage, acrylic glove box with USB charging socket, marine grade upholstery, hydraulic steering system, electrical plant with navigation lights and basic lighting, fuel system, Nova bolster seats, foldable table and 36L Igloo cooler, tempered glass windshield, automatic bilge pumps, swim platform, stainless steel swim ladder, stainless steel console and aft seat grab handles, and telescopic cleats.
Optional equipment includes hardtop, hardtop with awning set, A-frame with bimini top, EVA Faux teak deck, refrigerator, electric marine head, electric windlass, anchor set, pop up ski tow pylon, LED floor lighting, shower system and sundeck.
We’re proud to showcase Northstar Boats at our Tampa Bay showroom.
– Vacuum infused cored vinylester hull and deck
– Heavy duty CSM (Hypalon) tubes (1670 dtex)
– Large storage area inside console
– Acrylic glove box w/ USB charging socket
– Marine grade upholstery
– Hydraulic steering system
– Standard electrical plant w/ navigation lights and basic lighting
– Fuel system w/ stainless steel fuel tank and water separator
– Nova bolster seats
– Foldable table and 36L Igloo ice box
– Tempered glass windshield
– Automatic bilge pumps
– Swim platforms w/ stainless steel swim ladder
– Stainless steel grab handles on console/by aft seat
– Telescopic cleats
Length: 22' 11"
Beam: 8' 10"
Maximum Payload: 3,637 lbs.
Maximum Persons: 16 PAX
Tube Fabric: Hypalon
Tube Diameter: 1' 10"
Suggested Tube Pressure: 2.65 PSI
No. of Chambers: 6
Maximum Power: 250 HP
Shaft Length: L/XL
Fuel Tank Capacity: 66 US Gal.
Design Category: B
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!