Cruisers 1978 O'day Cruiser listed by Edwards Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
This well kept, spacious O'Day 37 is
the perfect boat for a couple to cruise to the Bahamas or the Florida Keys and have
the ability to have a separate cabin and head to comfortably house another
couple or children in the aft cabin.
This special boat is easy to see in North Palm Beach. The new owner of this boat will have a very affordable roomy live aboard or family cruiser that they will enjoy comfortable sailing in Florida or the Islands.
Call Cal Landau at 561-312-0010 to see this O'Day 37.
Out of state buyers can cruise in Florida for up to 180 days tax free. Ask me how.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 37 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2500
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 30 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (70 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (40 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 2 (15 Gallons)
– Large Forward V Berth and Private Head
– Dinning in Saloon with drop down Table, seating for 6.
– Force 10 Oven/Stove
– Magma Grill
– Stainless Steel Sinks
– Adler Barbour Fridge
– Separate, Private Aft Cabin W/Separate Head
– Peek a Boo Window Shades
– Westerbeke 30/ 2500 hrs
– New/Repaired Items, include year: Rebedded chain plates, electrical upgrades, refinished wood inside and out. All new canvas and roller furling and head sail. Mainsail Mackpack. Bilge cleaned and painted, anchor locker cleaned and painted. Engine serviced and fuel tank cleaned. Many opening ports replaced. New fresh water pump.
– 35 Lb CQR
– Ideal Windlass
– Garmin Chartplotter
– West Marine VHF 580
– Plastimo Compass
– 1 Interstate Group 27 Starting Battery
– 4-6V Interstate House Batteries
– 65 Amp Heart Charger
– 2000 Watt Inverter
Imagine a 37 ft boat that is actually has two living spaces! La Luna is that boat.
Entering from the side shows a very comfortable helm and cockpit area with able protection from the elements made possible by the bimini and high sides.
Going forward into the main saloon reveals the galley on the port side with the Force 10 oven/stove and stainless sinks.
The electrical panels is below the gangway.
Looking forward the saloon has a fold out table that makes the whole saloon a dinning area.
Going forward you walk through the private head and shower with doors into the forward V-Berth stateroom.
Walking back through the main saloon through the cockpit is another complete stateroom with it's own head.
A feeling of privacy and piracy is made with the aft port windows!