Motor Yachts 2007 Ocean Alexander 45 Sedan
Off Market since Oct 27th 2020
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Traveler has benefitted from light use by her 2 loving owners with constant care and attention. With an overall length close to 48' (not including the Freedom lift) this 2 stateroom 2 head yacht has everything you could want in a turnkey package.
– Bottom Job Oct 2020
– 480 Hp Yanmar engines (640 hrs)
– Reupholstered Helm Seats 2020
– 3-zone air conditioning with reverse-cycle heat (serviced 2020)
– Batteries replaced 2019
– Aft cockpit engine controls (2015)
– Full home theater system with 42" retracting flat screen tv in salon (additional flat screens in master guest staterooms)
– 12 KW Northern Lights generator
– Hydraulic Freedom lift for Achilles Tender (new hydraulic lines 2019)
When you open the large sliding glass door to the salon you will notice a large open floorplan full of natural light. The quality woodwork really shows off the expert craftmanship that Ocean Alexander put into Traveler. Here in the salon you will find a large built-in couch to port with plenty of storage inside. To starboard is the home theater system with a 42" flat screen on an electric high-low lift and comfortable barrel chair. The beautiful coffee table has 2 ottomans that double as seats.
Moving forward you find a raised galley to port and dinette to starboard. The galley is flooded with natural light from the large windows open layout. With granite countertops, a stainless steel sink, 3 burner cooktop, microwave oven, and a 12v fridge and freezer there is nothing holding you back from cooking your best meals.
As you proceed forward down the stairs (which lift for an additional engine room access point) you will find a generously sized guest cabin to port. Your guest will feel right at home with their own AC, reading lights, twin berths, and flat panel tv. The guest stateroom is connected to the day head which features a separate shower and electric freshwater head.
The private master suite is located all the way forward and features a centerline island berth, flatscreen TV/DVD, reading lights, and dedicated AC. You will find plenty of storage with 2 hanging lockers and drawer storage under the bed. The large overhead hatch opens for ventilation and allows plenty of light. The ensuite head to starboard has a separate shower stall and freshwater electric head. Flooring is teak and holly, with countertops and shower flooring in granite.
– Stainless Sink
– Princess 3-burner countertop stove w/venting
– GE Convection microwave
– Dometic 12V DC refrigerator-Freezer
– Granite countertop
– Seagull domestic water filter
Climbing the built-in STEPS from the cockpit (no ladder here) you will find an extended flybridge lounge providing ample space to relax and entertain with a built-in wet bar with refrigerator/icemaker. For added comfort, there are chairs and a table to make dining alfresco up here a real blast. The helm has a full array of electronics and newly re-upholstered helm seats plus built-in bench seating to starboard with storage.
– Standard Horizon Quest VHF radio
– Raymarine 48" open array radar
– Simrad Robertson AP26 auto pilot
– Raymarine E120 GPS 2019
– 5" Ritchie compass
– CD player
– Yanmar 6LY3-ETP 480 hp 640 hrs
– Northern Lights 12kw with new starter (2020) and exhaust elbow 2019
– Galvanic Isolator 2015
– 300A electrical bus 2019
– 2 Protech 4 110V battery chargers
– Freedom 20 inverter/charger
– Batteries (5) 8D house batteries and 4D generator starting battery all new 2019
– 240V,50 Amp shore cord
– New freshwater pump 2019
– Oil change system for engine gen set
– Dual Racor fuel filters w/Y-valves
– Fuel polishing system
– 2 1/4" S/S prop shafts
– 4-Blade bronze props 2016 (29" X 26.7")
– Fireboy fire extinguisher system w/engine shut-down system
– 4 Auto electric bilge pumps
– 20 gallon hot water heater
– High bilge alarm
– 2 Tecmu electric flush heads w/MSD Type 3 plastic holding tanks
Cockpit/ Swim Platform
– Freedom lift with new hydraulic lines in 2019
– 11' Achilles tender with Yamaha 15hp fully serviced (fuel pump, carburetor and impeller 2020)
– Transom swim ladder
– Cockpit engine room access
Hull & Deck
– LOA: 47'11"
– Stainless window frames
– Muir VCR1200 electric anchor windlass,
– fresh/raw water washdown systems
– 45# stainless plow-type anchor w/chain rode,
– dock lines
– life jackets
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you. Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? For a beginner or to cross the Atlantic? Used or new? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you.