Denison Yacht Sales presents this Motor Yachts 2000 Ocean Alexander 546 Cockpit MY boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Skilled artisans at the Alexander Marine boatyard in Kaohsiung, Taiwan handcraft each Ocean Alexander 546 Cockpit MY. Their pride in their craft is obvious. Wood joints are glued and secured by screws, and parquet teak decks have a clean look (no wood plugs). The countertops lay flat, and all fiberglass surfaces have a polished gelcoat finish. The 546 Cockpit Motoryacht offers a large amount of living space and great comfort on extended cruises. The floor plan layout has plenty of space for a roomy full salon and galley, an optional enclosed aft salon, three heads, and much more.
– Extremely spacious with seating for you and 4-5 guests.
– Tons of natural light floods the space with huge windows all around.
– Updated carpet
– 2 new white leather sofas paired with 2 rattan chairs to starboard and teak coffee table.
– Wet bar forward with Danby fridge and storage below and above.
– Walls are lined with beautiful teak and zebrawood.
– Intercom system throughout that reaches each room.
– Fully enclosed with air conditioning and reverse cycle heat.
– Flybridge, galley, and both side decks are easily accessible from the aft deck.
– Spacious cockpit and tender are also accessed from the aft deck.
– Ceiling mounted Bose speakers with individual control for each room.
– Updated curtains throughout the upper salon.
– Very spacious U-shaped galley with beautiful granite countertops and teak and holly sole.
– Full-size fridge resurfaced.
– Updated GE microwave.
– 4 burner, glass GE cooktop with separate GE oven with overhead lights and vent.
– A garbage receptacle is built into the granite countertop.
– Ample storage space with beautiful teak cabinetry above and below.
– Just forward of the galley is another spacious area featuring a huge L-shaped dinette with an adjustable high-low teak table.
– Under the seats, you will find additional storage space.
– The carpet is also updated in this area.
– Ceiling mounted Bose speakers throughout.
– Chart storage built into the teak cabinetry forward of the dinette.
– To port is side deck access just forward of the galley.
– Located to starboard in the main salon is the lower helm station.
– The lower helm features yet another side deck access door that allows for great visibility while docking.
– The lower helm features a 5212 Garmin Chartplotter, Simrad AP20 autopilot, Furuno radar, Garmin GMI 10, and an updated ABT Trac stabilizer display.
– She also features an EchoPilot forward-facing sonar.
– The Volvo gauges are located above with analog and digital displays and the Icom VHF and ACR spotlight control.
– She is also equipped with a hydraulic American bow thruster.
– The 480 Volvos are controlled with electronic throttles.
– Just below are the bilge pump indicators, wiper and light controls, and tank tender.
– KVH Sat phone and Icom Single sideband not in use but available for you to reactivate if desired.
– The VIP is forward with a queen-size island berth.
– There is no lack of natural light with 2 portholes and an overhead hatch.
– The carpet was updated as well.
– There is one hanging locker and 2 additional storage cabinets aft.
– To port is a vanity area with a swing-out chair and lots of storage space behind the mirror.
– There are additional storage drawers under the bed as well storage cabinets along the side.
– The Bose speakers are mounted on the walls with an individual control as well as a Vizio flatscreen.
– There is accent lighting throughout.
– The VIP also has an ensuite head with a separate stall shower, teak and holly sole, and granite countertops.
– The guest stateroom is just aft of the VIP and down 4 steps.
– It features over/under bunks with 2 portholes and a skylight above.
– There is a hanging locker forward and drawer storage below each berth.
– To starboard is your ensuite head with a separate stall shower, granite countertops, and teak and holly sole.
– There is accent lighting throughout, and Bose speakers are mounted overhead.
– The walk-in engine room is accessed through the ensuite head.
– As you make your way into the full-beam master stateroom from the lower salon, you will find a nice linen closet to port and a separate washer/dryer to starboard.
– 7 portholes lend to lots of natural light in the master.
– She features a king-sized island berth with nightstands to each side and reading lights above.
– This stateroom also features some great accent lighting and beautiful teak carpentry throughout.
– To starboard is one of the 2 hanging lockers, with the second located below the LG flatscreen that is centerline.
– On the port side is a beautiful teak vanity with a lid that raises to reveal the mirror with a light overhead.
– The storage space in the master is unbelievable, with over 20 drawers!
– The LG flatscreen can be concealed with a nice teak cover that recesses when the TV is on.
– The Bose speakers are located on the outboard sides of the bed with individual volume control for the room.
– The head is ensuite and features black granite countertops, teak and holly sole, and a large separate stall shower. There is additional storage space behind the mirror.
– There is excellent visibility all around from the flybridge/upper helm.
– Bimini top and isinglass on the port and starboard sides.
– There is tons of seating with an L-shaped sofa to port and an additional bench seat to the starboard.
– The Stidd helm seats.
– The lighting has been updated, and the carpet is in great condition.
– The 4 person life raft is located just aft of the bench seat on the starboard side.
– The fishing rod storage is located above mounted to the bimini frame.
– The upper helm features the same electronics package as the lower helm with the separate camera screen and Floscan digital gauges.
– The TV3 KVH is located on the upper deck and easily accessible.
– The arch is also hinged, making Recovery Great Loop capable.
– Topsides and decks were painted with Awlgrip from the bow back to the wing doors in 2016.
– She has a 2200 Maxwell windlass with shore power, phone, and cable inlets forward and aft.
– The aft shore power chord is on a Glendenning reel.
– There are exterior sunscreens all the way around to give additional privacy and keep the cabin cool during the hot summer days.
– The cockpit is very spacious and is covered in beautiful teak with an additional bimini top to shade the entire space.
– There are storage lockers outboard on both sides with tons of space for cleaning supplies etc.
– The stainless steel Magma grill is mounted on the gunwale to port.
– The Nautica tender is just steps down from the cockpit and is mounted on an electric davit system.
– The 4 stroke Honda outboard was rebuilt in 2016, and the covers were replaced as well.
– There is lazarette access with tons of additional storage a NEW backup 6 kW Fischer Panda generator.
– There is a spare Fortress anchor in the lazarette with a Rocna main.
– The water heater is also located in the lazarette and was replaced in 2016.
Engine Room/ Mechanical
– Recovery is equipped with twin Volvo 480 TAMD 74 EDCs.
– New Alternators for Port and Starboard
– All Injectors replaced in 2017
– Cruisair AC condensers (4) are conveniently located forward of the engines with easy access. Manifold was recently descaled. GALLEY SALON UNIT NEW.
– ABT TRAC stabilizers are also located in the engine room with easy access.
– Magnum Energy battery charger and Inverter with McCarron backup battery charger.
– 12 kW Northern Lights generator Only 1293 hours.
– Engine room camera that is displayed at the flybridge helm station.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!