Motor Yachts 2006 Ocean Alexander Classico boat for sale at a glance:
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Make an offer, ask the seller a question, or check availability.
Nautilus is a 2006 48’ Ocean Alexander Motor Yacht in good condition. She offers twin Yanmar 370 HP main engines, Onan 13.5 kW generator, Vetus bow stern thrusters, dripless shaft seals, dual Racor fuel filters, Xantrex 2500 watt inverter, upper and lower helms, side deck access door at the lower helm and a 2 stateroom 2 head layout. Nautilus is a Great Loop veteran and has cruised The Bahamas. Her sellers are downsizing for local boating.
48’ Ocean Alexander Vessel Walkthrough
From the fiberglass swimplatform, you enter the aftdeck via a transom door and find a side deck on each side, boarding gate on starboard side, molded-in steps to the flybridge port forward, lazarette access and a sliding door forward to the salon. On the flybridge, you will find the full helm forward, benchseat with storage to starboard, helmseat, wetbar with icemaker and a benchseat with storage admidships and a wrap-around settee aft. In the salon, you will find storage cabinetry to starboard, L-shaped seating with storage and a hi/lo table to port, galley port forward and the lower helm with side deck access door starboard forward. Step forward and down into the companionway and you will find the guest head to starboard, guest stateroom with single size berths to port and the master stateroom with island queen size berth and ensuite head with enclosed shower forward. Engine room access is via lift up forward stairs and salon sole hatches.
The headroom in the salon is 6'7', 6'9" on the flybridge, 6'5" on the aftdeck, 6'7" in the master stateroom, 6'4" in the master stateroom shower and 6'5" in the guest stateroom. The master stateroom berth is 6'7" long and the guest berths are 6'3" and 5'10".
The height from the waterline to the masthead light is 18'3".
48’ Ocean Alexander Accommodations
The master stateroom is forward with an island queen size berth and an ensuite head with an enclosed large shower. The guest stateroom is to port with two single size berths and a guest head is to starboard.
48’ Ocean Alexander Salon
The Salon offers L-shaped seating with storage and a hi/lo table and two ottomans with storage to port, storage cabinetry and a 32" flat screen TV to starboard, a sliding door with custom screen to the aftdeck, a side deck access door starboard forward, opening and aft windows with shades (2020), teak holly sole and engine room access.
48’ Ocean Alexander Galley
The galley is port forward in the salon.
– Summit frost free stainless steel refrigerator/freezer (2020)
– Summit convection/microwave oven (2020)
– Kenyon ceramic 3-burner electric cook top w/ mirrored backsplash
– Double stainless steel sinks with a garbage disposal
– Granite countertop
– Storage cabinets and drawers
– Opening side window
– Teak holly sole
48' Ocean Alexander Dining
Dining space is available at the salon hi/lo table.
48’ Ocean Alexander Master Stateroom
The Master Stateroom offers an island queen size berth (2018 hinged mattress), Cedar-lined hanging locker, storage drawers and cabinets, flat screen TV, overhead hatch with a shade/screen, 2 portlights with curtains, teak holly sole, nightstands and an ensuite head with an enclosed shower.
48’ Ocean Alexander Guest Stateroom
The Guest Stateroom is to port and offers over under single size berths, storage drawers and cabinets, Cedar-lined hanging locker, 2 portlights with curtains and a teak holly sole. The guest head is across the companionway to starboard.
48’ Ocean Alexander Flybridge
The flybridge offers a non-skid deck, bimini fore and aft, Eisenglass enclosure, full helm forward with storage underneath, Tracy helmseat, chart book storage drawer, benchseat with storage to starboard, a benchseat with storage and a rotating backrest amidships, wetbar with a U-Line icemaker amidships, wrap-around seating aft, Radar arch, stainless steel rails and fishing rod storage.
48’ Ocean Alexander Aftdeck
The aftdeck offers a teak deck, transom door, hot/cold fresh water shower, control station starboard forward, same level side deck access, molded-in stairs to the flybridge, a sliding door to the salon, lazarette access, Kuuma stainless steel BBQ grill, 1/4 hardtop and bimini extension and 2 rod holders.
48' Ocean Alexander Audio/Visual Equipment
– KVH Tracvision TV1 satellite TV system (Seller has never used this system and cannot warrant it is operational)
– Samsung flat screen TV in the salon
– Vizio flat screen TV in the master stateroom
– Cyberhome CH-DVD-300 DVD player in the master stateroom
– Fusion and Dual speakers
– Dual MXD378SXM stereo on the flybridge
48' Ocean Alexander Electronics
– Raymarine Radar
– Raymarine E120 multi-function display at the lower helm and on the flybridge
– Raymarine Tridata ST60+ display at the lower helm and on the flybridge
– Raymarine SmartPilot ST8002 autopilot at the lower helm and on the flybridge
– Raymarine Ray218 VHF at the lower helm
– Icom IC-M412 VHF on the flybridge
– Raymarine Raymic wired remote from the lower helm VHF on the flybridge
– Garmin GPSmap 740s chart plotter on the flybridge
– Ritchie magnetic compass at the lower helm and on the flybridge
48’ Ocean Alexander Electrical System
– Onan MDKBN-5738458 13.5 kW Generator with approximately 642 hours
– Xantrex Freedom Marine 25 2500W Inverter/130A Charger with remote panel
– ProMariner ProTech 4 advance 4-step battery charger
– ProMariner ProTech 1230i Battery Charger
– Xantrex Freedom Marine 25 2500W Inverter/ 130A Charger with a remote panel
– Blue Sea Systems three bank digital voltage meter
– (1) 4D AGM batteries for Genset
– (3) 8D AGM batteries for House
– (2) 4D Deep Cycle batteries for Engines (2021)
– (2) Group 31 AGM Batteries for Stern Thruster (2020)
– Victron Energy Centaur 24V Battery Charger for Stern Thruster
– 360 watts solar power for house batteries
– Blue Sea Systems three bank digital voltage meter
– 30 amp shore power cord
– 50 amp shore power cord
– 12 vdc outlet on the flybridge
48’ Ocean Alexander Engine/Mechanical Equipment
– Twin Yanmar 6LYA-STP 370hp main engines with approximately 1610 hours each
– ZF 80-A gearboxes
– ZF electronics engine controls
– VDO gauges
– PSS dripless shaft seals
– Perko sea strainers
– Hynautic hydraulic steering system
– Dual Racor 75/1000 FHX fuel filters with a vacuum gauge for each main engine
– Dual Racor 75/500 FGX fuel filters with a vacuum gauge for the generator
– Gulf Coast fuel polishing system
– Groco oil change system
– Vetus bow and stern thrusters with joystick controls at all three stations
– Bennett trim tabs
– Two Cruisair 10K BTU air conditioners for staterooms
– Dometic 16K BTU air conditioner for main salon (new 2020)
– Torrid MV-20 20 gallon water heater
– Techma electric heads
– Tank Tender tank level system
– Tankwatch4 holding tank level system
– Spare 4 bladed propellers
– Maintenance log
48’ Ocean Alexander Deck Equipment
– 73 lb Rocna anchor with 200' anchor chain
– Secondary Delta stern anchor
– Muir anchor windlass with foot controls and a remote control at each helm
– Non-skid deck on flybridge and foredeck and teak deck on side decks and aftdeck
– Stainless steel rails
– Stainless steel deck hardware
– Fresh water and raw water washdowns fore and aft
– Windshield cover
– Starboard side boarding door
– Presto XL500 1000 lb. hydraulic dinghy davits
– Molded fiberglass steps to flybridge with storage below
– Flush window frames / Stainless portlights
– Dock water connection
– Fiberglass swimplatform
– Swim ladder
– Roll up sun screens on both port and starboard side decks
48' Ocean Alexander Safety and Fire Protection
– Fireboy FE241 engine room fire suppression system
– Fireboy emergency engine shut down system
– Kidde smoke and carbon monoxide detector
– Rule bilge pumps
– Jabsco searchlight
48’ Ocean Alexander Exclusions
– Sellers' Personal Belongings
48' Ocean Alexander Disclaimer
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
Choose the best loan offer and get out on the water! Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Check out our guide to choose the right one for you. Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? For a beginner or to cross the Atlantic? Used or new? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you. Read more...
The top boating destination in the world. The Florida Keys are one of the top boating destinations in the world for fishing, snorkeling, sailing, and yachting. Click to learn more.
The email with password reset instructions has been sent to . If you will not receive email from us within next few minutes please check your spam folder.
If you're having issues resetting your password let us know.