Sports Fishing Boats 2001 Ocean Yachts 40 Express
Off Market since Aug 29th 2018
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
This is only a 2 owner boat that has been lovingly owned by the same couple for 14 years. Do not miss this opportunity to purchase what is probably the biggest 40’ Express Sportfisherman out there. It has ‘TWO’ private staterooms that can sleep from 4-6 people, the salon and galley are very spacious and comfortable and there is a private head with a separate shower, plus you can do laundry in the washer/dryer combo when on those extended trips.
The bridge area is very expansive and comfortable with great sight lines, the owners have entertained over 25 guests on board for events like the boat parade very comfortably.
Plus this is a great fishing platform, the owners have caught a lot of fish with just themselves on board, they even won a tournament. The cockpit is very roomy and has engine controls, in deck fish box, transom box/livewell, transom door, outriggers, bait prep area with sink, bait freezer, rod storage, etc.
It has a stand-up engine room with cockpit access that is very spacious for this size boat.
The more you explore this boat the harder it is to believe that you are not on a larger boat than 40’.
Do not wait. Do not hesitate. Or you will be too late.
– Large Sofa with storage below
– Barrel Chair
– Central Vacuum
– Pedestal Settee table
– Washer/Dryer combo
– Jensen Stereo/CD player
– Undercounted Frig with Freezer
– Two burner counter top Stove
– Very generous cabinetry for storage
New Bimini and Enclosure
– Two Helm chairs
– Generous Bench seating
– Storage under Helm Benches
– Control Station
– Glendinning engine controls with Flo-Scan
– Rod storage under bench seats
– Electric windlass Controls, 15' of Chain and approximately 150' of Rode.
– Compressor for three air Horns
– Large in deck fish box,Macerated
– Live well
– Bait Freezer
– Transom Door and Gate
– Bait prep area with sink
– Rod Storage
– Swim Platform/Ladder
– Rupp Outriggers
– Vanity with sink and lighted mirror
– Electric Head
– Large separate stall shower
– Two twin Beds
– Night table
– Hanging Locker
– Twin Bed
– Hanging Locker
– Storage Cabinets
– Port Light Hatch
– Two 3126 Caterpillar Diesel Motors with approximately 1300 Hours
– Westerbeke Generator approximately 550 hrs.
– Oil change System
– Racor Fuel Filters
– Fireboy Automatic fire suppression system
– Two new 4 Blade Propellers
– One spare Propeller shaft
– Jabsco Searchlight with helm control
– Furuno Nav Net /cmap
– Garmin Echo Map DV, New
– Standard Horizon GX 2000, New
– Raytheon Depth and trip
– Simrad Auto Pilot.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.