Convertible Boats 1988 Ocean Yachts 44 Super Sport listed by United Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
The 44 Ocean is a great boat for offshore or inshore fishing. It has all the comforts of home for a weekend getaway or traveling the waterways.
Starting from the stern. There are teak covering boards and a teak deck. The bulkhead has a freezer and tackle center. On the starboard side in the cockpit is a steering station. The entrance to the salon is on the starboard side. As you enter the salon there is a breaker panel cabinet on the starboard side. A barrel seat is on the same side. Forward of that is a countertop with bar stools. On the left side as you enter is a large L-shaped couch. Forward is the salon and the entertainment center. On the port side are stairs that bring you down to a big galley. On the port side is a guest stateroom and guest head. Forward of the galley is the master / day head. All the way forward is the master stateroom.
The entrance is on the starboard side. As you walk in there is a L-shaped couch on the port side. On the starboard side, there is the breaker panel and cabinet. Forward of that is a barrel seat. Forward of the seat is counter with bar stools. On the port side forward is the entertainment center. The entire salon is carpeted. All of the wood is teak with a satin finish.
– The galley is down on the starboard side
– The galley consists of a microwave oven, stainless steel sink, instant hot water
– Galley Maid 3 burner stove with oven
– Full-size refrigerator with freezer
– There are spacious drawers and storage cabinets
– Dishwasher and laundry center
– Teak and holly floor
– All of the wood is teak with a satin finish
– The master stateroom is forward
– The bed is a queen and is centerline
– There is storage under the bed
– Nightstands next to the bed with drawers
– Hanging locker
– Teak wood with satin finish
– Connected is a master head
– The guest room is on the port side midship
– There are two single beds
– A mirror on the back wall
– There is a large hanging closet
– Carpeted floor
– The wood is teak with a satin finish
– Forward in the stateroom is access to the day head
Electronics and Helm
– The helm is on the bridge
– It is a peninsula helm connected to the port side with 2 helm chairs.
– Seating in front of the helm and on the starboard side.
– Several of the electronics are at the helm with the rest in the overhead box.
– Garmin 1040 GPS map touchscreen GPS, Radar, Fishfinder
– Northstar 951 GPS
– Icom VHF
– Richie Compass
– Bennett Trim Tabs
– 12 volt system
– 50 A/220
– Lighting throughout boat
– Batteries two
– Battery charger
– Grounding system
– 8 KW generator
Engine and Mechanical Details
– Twin 671 Detroits
– Starboard-1100 hrs
– Port-30 hrs
– 8kw Generator
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.