Sports Fishing Boats 2002 Ocean Yachts 48 Super Sport listed by Bluewater Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
"Miss Charlotte Louise" a 2002 Ocean 48 Convertible featuring a very large cockpit, wide side decks, spacious fly bridge, modern galley up, 3 staterooms and exquisite woodwork throughout. She features a low dead rise tapered hull that is quick to accelerate and fast across the water at an impressive 28 to 30 knots. You will not find a nicer 48 Ocean available today!!
– The Entire Boat Was Painted In 2013.
– Bow New Stern Thruster Installed 2016.
– New Garmin Electronics Installed in 2016.
– New 9KW Northern Lights Generator in 2016
"Miss Charlotte Louise" features a three stateroom, two head layout. The master stateroom is amidships and has an island queen-sized bed, a cedar lined hanging locker, a full length mirror, generous storage, an ensuite head with enclosed shower. The forward VIP stateroom has a walk around queen bed, two cedar lined hanging lockers, lots of drawer space.. The starboard side guest stateroom has a double size berth and teak cabinetry with plenty of storage. Both heads have enclosed showers, Corian countertops, Amtico Teak Holly flooring and Vacu-Flush heads.
The Salon features an L shaped sofa with high gloss teak hi-lo table, entertainment center, designer barrel chair, dinette with teak table and U shaped seating. New Sony 40" Flat Screen TV. Cabinetry and storage everywhere. Tinted aft salon window and door. Wet bar with sink, storage and new Vitrifrigo Icemaker. U-Shaped Galley is portside forward.
Upon entering the salon from the aft deck, the L-shaped sofa and adjustable table are immediately to port. To starboard is an upholstered chair, custom bar, sink, Vitrifigo ice maker and liquor dispenser system for all of your favorite spirits.
There are storage cabinets (1 single, 1 double) and counter space adjacent and aft of the bar. A GHS20/GWH20 handheld VHF Bundle is located adjacent to the salon access door. Forward of the bar area is the settee / dinette with a center table. The new built-in entertainment system with big screen Sony TV is located adjacent and forward of the settee. To port of the settee is the galley. All of the tinted salon windows have retractable blinds. To center forward of the salon is the access hallway to the 3 staterooms. Located within the hallway are additional storage cabinets and a raised shelf. To port in the companionway are the climate controls, to starboard the Global Fix IPRO CAT 1 EPIRB.
Upgrades to the salon include new teak and holy sole woodwork throughout, entertainment system and bar ice maker.Galley
The U-shaped galley, located to port forward in the salon with dual countertops forward and aft. There is a hide-a-way Force 10 cook top and galley sink along the forward counter, The sink features a Moen faucet with an extension hose. Cabinetry above the counter consists of 2 double cabinets over 3 single cabinets, with under cabinet lighting.
Below counter cabinetry is comprised of 2 doubles and also features 3 drawers. The aft galley counter has an under counter double Vitrifrigo refrigerator and Vitrifrigo combination refrigerator and freezer with storage cabinet between. There is an added under counter double cabinet along the port side of the galley.
– The Vitrofrigo refrigerators (3) and freezer (1) were replaced in 2013.
– Access to the ARID Bilge System is through the galley floor.
"Miss Charlotte Louise" is well equipped with the following equipment, many which have recently been upgraded:
NEW 2016 GARMIN INSTRUMENT SYSTEM/NEMA 2000 SYSTEM:
– Garmin Blue Chart G2 Vision HD Map
– 2 New Garmin GPSMAP 7612XSV MFD's
– Garmin GT50M-TH Transducer
– Garmin GHP 10 Reactor Hydraulic Autopilot
– Garmin GMR 424 XHD2 Radar w/Pedestal
– Garmin AIS 600 Black Box Transceiver
– Garmin VHF 200 Marine Radio
– GHS 20/GWH20 Handheld VHF Bundle
– Airmar 150 WX Weather Station
– Fusion Marine Stereo System
– 4 - 6" Fusion Marine Speakers
– 2013 Raymarine i50 Digital Depth Sounder -Stand-alone-system
– New 2016 Northern Lights 9KW Generator w/Enclosure
– New 2016 Northstar 8D AGM House Battery
– New 2016 Northstar Group 24 AGM Generator Starting Battery
– 4 -New 2016 Heavy Duty Guest Battery Switches
– 3 -New 2016 Pro Nautic P1260 Battery Chargers
– Odyssey Parallel Bank Batteries Port Starboard
– Odyssey Bow Stern Thruster Batteries
– Glendinning 50 AMP Retractable Shore Power Cord
– Navigation Lights
– Cockpit Courtesy Lighting
– 12 Volt 110 Volt Fixtures / Receptacles
– Overhead Lighting
– Electrical outlets, 120 Volt Duplex
– New Electrical Control Distribution Panel In Salon
– New Cruisair Zoned Air Conditioning w/Reverse Cycle Heating
– Engine Room Lighting
– Circuit Breakers Throughout
– Twin Detroit Diesel Series 60 700HP Each
– Replaced all Engines, Genset AC Thru-hulls, Seacocks Strainers 2014 w/ Groco Hardware.
– Disassembled, Cleaned Re-installed Plate Style Heat Exchangers On Both Engines In 2013
– All Fuel Hoses From Tanks To Engines Replaced In 2015
– New 2016 2 -Raw Water Pump Impellers
– New 2016 Charge Air Coolers
– New 2016 2-Engine Room 4" PAR Blowers w/ HD Blower Hose
– New 2016 Low Profile LED White/Red Engine Room Lights
– New Water Heater
– ARID 9 Dry Bilge System (7 of 9 pickups in use), Arid Bilge is a central vacuum system that automatically and effortlessly maintains bilge compartments throughout the vessel 100% dry.
While every effort was made to include all pertinent included equipment aboard "MISS CHARLOTTE LOUISE", there are some personal items aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein would not convey at closing. Refer specific items in question to the listing broker.