Bluewater Yacht Sales presents this Sports Fishing Boats 1990 Ocean Yachts 48 Supersport Convertible boat for sale.
Contact Bluewater Yacht Sales with any questions about this Ocean Yachts 48 Supersport Convertible by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
NEW TO THE MARKET
More specs and photos to come
One of the most popular models built by Ocean was the 48SS. Along with her good looking stylish hull design and aggressive appearance she has been a well sought after mid-size sportfisherman for many years. With the 485hp Detroit 6-71's she has a cruise of 26 knots and can reach top speed of 31+ knots.
This 48 offers you the three stateroom 2 head layout with the galley forward of the salon to starboard.. She has also received several upgrades over the past few years most noticeable is her cockpit mezzanine seating.
– Furuno Nav Net 3D GPS / Plotter
– Furuno Radar
– Furuno Nav Net
– Furuno FCV-1100L Color Sounder
– Robertson AP200 DL Autopilot
– Standard Horizon VHF Radio
– Icom IC M-120 VHF Radio
– Bow Rail
– Anchor Windlass
– Fiberglass Hard Top w/ 3 Sided Spray Enclosure
– Black Double Spreader Outriggers
– Center Rigger
– 5 Rod Rocket Launcher Bridge Belly Band
– Bench Seating Forward of Helm Station w/Storage Underneath
– Bench Seating Starboard Helm Deck w/Storage Underneath
– Aft Spreader Lights
– Single Lever Engine Controls
– Storage Compartment under Helm Station
– Canvass Helm Station Cover
– Mezzanine Seating in Cockpit w/ Storage Boxes Underneath
– Cockpit In Deck Fish Boxes
– Cockpit Table
– Transom Door
– 10 Flush Mounted Rod Holders in Gunnels
– Rod and Gaff Storage Compartments under Gunnels
– Raw Water Wash Down
– Swim Platform
– L-Shape Sofa to Port w/ Storage Underneath
– Entertainment Center Forward Port Side
– Galley Forward Starboard Side
– Starboard Side Galley
– Sink with Hot and Cold Water Available
– Convection Oven w/ 3 Burner Stove Top
– Refrigerator / Freezer
– Cabinet Storage above and Below Counter Tops
– Teak and Holly Flooring
– Port and Starboard Guest Staterooms w/ Twin Bunks
– Storage under Bottom Bunks
– Hanging Lockers
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!