Motor Yachts 2007 Offshore Yachts Pilothouse listed by Luke Brown Yachts (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Low center of gravity, deep V forward, just the proper spring to the shear, and fantastic seakeeping manners have made the 62 the most popular model in the line! "Gettin Lost" is powered by Caterpillar C‐15 engines with two Northern Lights generators and has been continuously updated and maintained by her owners during their entire ownership.
• Prop pockets and extended keel • 3‐foot boat deck extension with stiffener beam, reinforcement, and l‐rail at boat deck hatch • Double black boot stripe • Black stripes on flybridge • (2) Sonohull Barnacle protectorsHull
• Prop pockets and extended keel • 3‐foot boat deck extension with stiffener beam, reinforcement, and l‐rail at boat deck hatch • Double black boot stripe • Black stripes on flybridge • (2) Sonohull Barnacle protectorsExterior
• Teak cap rail at cockpit • S/S rub rail at boat deck port and starboard edges • Rope locker at fore peak • Anchor platform for second anchor • Stainless steel plate at underside of bow pulpit • Raritan stainless‐steel icemaker in cockpit cabinet • Additional lower deck S/S hand rail gates ‐ port and starboard • Custom S/S bow chalks • (8) Teak folding chairs and 2 teak tables • Additional hawse holes and cleats forward of aft fashion plate • Sport deck U‐rails with 8 rod holders • Baltic brown granite flybridge tables with sea rails • Portlights polished stainless steel • FRP hardtop with liner and Cantalupi light • Fresh and salt water washdowns at bow • Cockpit bins port and starboard • Tide boarding ladder with rotating platform • (2) Sonohull Barnacle ProtectorsElectronics
Pilothouse: • (2) VEI 17’ display monitors • (2) Raymarine E 120 chart plotter / radar controls • 741 Garmin back‐up plotter (2017) in master stateroom • Raytheon ST 60 course plotter • Yacht Controller • Gost Yacht Security System • Raytheon ST 60 wind gauge • Raytheon AIS 650 • Tank tender system • ACR remote spotlight • Headhunter tank sentry • Raytheon ST 8002 autopilot • Icom M 604 VHF
Flybridge: • (2) Raytheon E120 chart plotter / radar controls • Garmin 741 plotter (2017) • ACR remote spotlight • Icom M506 VHF • Raytheon ST8002 VHF • EPIRB • Raymarine ST60 wind/depth • Samsung 24” flat screen DirecTV • Wave WiFiMechanical Equipment
• Dual C15 Caterpillar 865hp engines (3,025 hours) • 3,000 Hour service done at 2,500 hours • 16kW and 12kW Northern Lights generators – 2,410 hours each • Racor Water/gas separators for generators • Reverso gear‐driven oil change system for 5 engines • Wesmar hydraulic stabilizers ‐ RS600 stabs with valve manifold • Wesmar hydraulic bow and stern thruster system with 3 station controls • Maxwell 3500 windlass • (1) 130 lb. stainless ultra-anchor • (1) 100 lb. stainless ultra-anchor • Dockside water connector / regulator • Fuel tanks with cross feed ‐ port, center, and starboard tanks • Additional layer of insulation in engine room • Headhunter head system • Second power steering pump • Groco safety seacock with valve • Taller (4") engine room door • Inspection panel above water tank for access to gas / water separators • Electric‐hydraulic lazarette hatch lift • Oil storage tanks ‐ 316 stainless steel • Village Marine watermaker, 40/gph • ACR spotlight • Cameras ‐ engine room and aft cockpit • Headhunter toilets • Air horn and air compressor • Novurania 14’ tender with 60hp Yamaha • Life raft (2018) Certified 2 more years • DeAngelo Exhaust replaced 2016Electrical
• Xantrex Freedom SW3000 inverter and battery charger • Two lights over aft galley countertop on separate switch • 220v wiring to port lazarette for air compressor • 12v wiring and breaker for underwater light • Shore power at port sport deck wing • 12V and 24V battery chargers “Phase III” • (5) Marineair AC units (90K BTU recently updated) • Batteries replaced May 2016Salon
• U‐settee with door aft and two lift tops • Large drawer at forward U‐settee – S/S slides • Hand crank hi/lo table with double leaf (open and closed) walnut burl veneer • Additional 2‐leaves for hi/lo table on ends • Starboard aft salon TV cabinet • Black galaxy granite at starboard salon and TV cabinet tops • Custom starboard stereo cab with slide‐out storage for bottles and glasses • Wood inlay • Crown molding • Samsung 32” hi‐def TV • Apple 4k TV, surround sound, and Wi‐FiGalley
• Raised shelf at galley with black galaxy granite top • Black galaxy granite in galley • Stainless steel shield on side of refer next to cooktop (mirror finish) • GE oven black below stove top • Custom countertop at forward and outboard galley • Starboard salon cabinet across from galley with 2 slide‐outs • Miele cooktop black 220v • GE micro over cooktop • GE side‐by‐side refer with teak face • Hanza soap dispenser • Franke galley sink • Galley sole teak with ebony trimPilothouse
• Custom overhead panel with walnut burl • Sunshield for pilothouse dash • V‐Kool film on pilothouse windows • Instrument panel face walnut burl • Horizontal dash surface ‐teak veneer • Refrigerator • U‐Line wine cooler • 12" bookshelf with 2" fiddle athwartship below pass‐thru with 2‐door cabinet • Starboard cabinet granite (black galaxy) • Walnut burl veneer on pilothouse table • Teak/ebony sole in pilothouse • Pilothouse aft settee countertop teak veneerMaster Stateroom
• King walk‐around bed • TV/drawer cabinet with art niche at forward bulkhead with cabinet for 23” Sony LCD TV • Drawer storage under master berth • Bookshelves with removable shelves • Counter tops maple burlMaster Head
• Shelf with fiddle in shower • Sole teak holly • Green onyx granite on countertops • Green onyx granite on seat of shower with beveled edgesVIP Stateroom
• Queen island bed with 4 drawers beneath • TV cabinet for Magnavox LCD • Forward anchor locker bulkhead all teak with teak doors • Counter tops maple burlGuest Stateroom
• Over‐under single bunks • TV cabinet above hanging locker • Counter tops maple burl • Walls in bunk room teak veneerAdditional Items
• Arid bilge system (7‐zones) • Windshield screens • Windshield covers • Cover for flybridge seating • Cover for foredeck seat • Awning on boat deck with carbon fiber poles
Read all about Motor Yachts Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? For a beginner or to cross the Atlantic? Used or new? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you.