Denison Yacht Sales presents this Center Consoles 2013 Other Deantonio Yachts D23 boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
This De Antonio is the only D23 available on the East Coast of the US. Pull up to dinner or the sand bar in style --- there isn't anything else on the water quite like it.
It offers the convenience and performance of outboard power while still retaining modern European lines by concealing the 200HP Evinrude G2 under the aft sun pad. When not in use, it can be trimmed out of the water.
– Upgraded 2019 Evinrude G2 200HP Engine with Under 100hrs and Warranty
– Under Water Lights
– Updated Garmin GPSmap Touch Screen MFD
– Fusion Stereo with Polk Audio Speakers
– Custom Fiberglass Hard Top with Sun Roofs
– Lewmar Windlass with SS Claw Anchor
– Faux Teak Sole
– Bennett Trim Tabs
– 2019 Evinrude G2 Engine with Under 100hrs and Warranty (S/N: 05536863)
– (2) Underwater Lights
– Swim Platforms with boarding Ladder on Stbd Side
– (2) Cleats
– Bennett Trim Tabs
– Sunpad on Engine Cover Box that Converts to Forward Facing Seat
– Hi-Lo Table
– Aft Facing Seat
– Freshwater Shower
– Bilge Access with 2 New Bilge Pumps w/ Float Switches
– Custom Fiberglass Hard Top
– (2) Sunroofs
– Recessed Lights
– Anchor Light
– Helm Bench Seat
– Polk Speakers
– Garmin GPSmap Touch Screen MFD
– Evinrude Engine Display
– Bennett Trim Tab Controls
– Fusion MS-RA70N Stereo
– (2) Batteries
– Deck Lights
– Running Lights
– Forward Sun Pad Cushions
– Storage Beneath
– Anchor Locker Forward with Lewmar Windlass
– 26lb ULTRA SS Claw Anchor
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!