– Catamaran designed by VPLP(Oracle America's cup design Team).
– The only 5X racing (full carbon structure) built by Outremer under the owner (world class sailor) and VPLP supervision.
– Real-time winner catamaran in the 2016 RORC Caribbean 600 ahead of the Gun Boats.
– The winner of the Armen race 2015 and 2016.
– Accomplished an Atlantic crossing (double handled 2016) in 13 days averaging 300 nm/Day with a day at 380 nm.
– Lorima rotating mast canoe boom.
– Navtec carbon Kevlar rigging.
– State of the art electric Mastervolt system with Lithium batteries bank.
– Light 2 engine driven Gensets (fully charge your batteries bank in 90 mn). Engineered by Michel Dejoyaux for the Vendee Globe Challenge (Single Handled - Non assistance Around the World Race)
– Engine driven watermaker (produce 180l/her of fresh drinking water).