Pura Vida has been well cared for by her owners. She is very clean and updated on her inside and has a great layout with two large salons and four staterooms. She was custom built for the famous Astronant John Glenn who recently passed making this a part of history.
John Glenn loved this vessel he continued to own this fine ship for for 22 years.
The 66 Pacemaker has great layout and was ahead of hits time in design. The 66 Pacemaker has many of the features todays owners demand for example, full beam Salon with a nice aft deck and walk around side decks from pilothouse frwd.
The big Salon with combination of two large opening doors to aft deck allow for entertaining inside and and out with a full bar behind the pilothouse Bulkhead. This boat is tastefully decorated with beautiful wood Floors throughout .. If you are looking for the most spacious and comfortable motoryacht welcome aboard PURA VIDA
– Four Staterooms with Three Heads.
– These are Natural Aspirated 475 HP engines and the boat has run at 10 knots most of her life. These engines have a great reputation because they are not boosted up in Horsepower.
– These engines have gone 12,000 to 13,000 hours on other similiar commercial ships.
– Updated Interior and shows well for a boat of this vintage
– 20 Kw Generator with 1750 Hours
– Updated electronics Raymarine and Garmin
– Boston Whaler Tender with 25 Hp Fourstroke