Pier One Yacht Sales presents this Cruisers 1999 Pacific Trawler 37 Pilothouse Trawler boat for sale.
Contact Pier One Yacht Sales with any questions about this Pacific Trawler 37 Pilothouse Trawler by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Blue Goose a 37 Pacific Pilothouse Trawler in EXCELLENT condition and continually upgraded, by the current Very Knowledgeable owner !! An ideal pilothouse trawler designed for long distance cruising and it is a PERFECT vessel for the Loop, she has completed it once and is ready to go again.
Equipped with the essentials such as Bow and Stern Thrusters, Newer electronics, Auto Pilot, Solar Panel, Watermaker and a Very Spacious , open and bright interior in Immaculate Condition . Large single level galley and salon, lots of windows and a 2016 Cherry and Birch flooring throughout .
Forward master stateroom with lots of storage for those extended adventures. Of course the pilothouse, offering amazing visibility including pilothouse doors on either side. Steps to starboard take you up to the deck and the optional Fly Bridgewhere there is an expansive area for lounging and still plentyof space for dinghy storage.
Inside and out this Pacific Trawler is in fantastic condition. E conomy, safety, and comfort are all wrapped up in this pilothouse trawler.
Here are some of the Key Features on the Blue Goose :
New 2018 Yacht Thruster Stern Thruster installed New 2018 Cherry and Birch C-Flor flooring throughout the vessel New 2018 Raymarine Axiom 7DV with Downvision Transducer New 2018 Vesper Marine XB-900 AIS Transponder New 2016 Hull painted with Imron and new Solid Stainless Steel rub rail installed
New 2016 Raritan Purasan EX Waste Treatment System with all new hoses installed New 2016 Garmin GPSMap1040xs Chartplotter New 2014 SidePower Bow Thruster New 2014 Cruise RO Watermaker
There is much more, please go to Full Specifications for all the details...
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Pacific Yachts, Bellingham Washington
Designer: Blaine Seeley and Lynn Senour
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 40 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 3 in
Length on Deck: 37 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 5 in
Displacement: 24000 lbs Dry Load
Bridge Clearance: 21 ft 0 in
Total Power: 130 HP
Engine Brand: Lugger-John Deere
Year Built: 1999
Engine Model: L668D
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 4604
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 130 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots @ 1700 RPM
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Aluminum (200 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (400 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Fiberglass (35 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Plotter - with AIS
Electric bilge pump - Two
Fresh water maker
Oven - Princess Stove and Oven
Microwave oven - Oster
Refrigerator - and freezer
Shore power inlet
Generator - Northern Lights 6KW with 787 hours
Bimini Top - on Flybridge
Spacious forward stateroom with large V-berth with, drawer storage under the berth, large cedar lined hanging locker, second locker with shelves, two opening portlights and opening hatch overhead. Up four steps to the pilothouse with helm in center, opening doors to both port and starboard side decks, bench seat that converts to a watch berth and eleven widows in the pilothouse for excellent visibility. Down three steps to the large U-shaped galley to port with Princess 3 burner propane stove with oven, Nova Kool refrigerator with separate freezer, double stainless steel sink and a light and airy feel for the cook who is surrounded by windows. Head to starboard with vanity, sink, Jabsco manual toilet, opening window and spacious stall shower with opening portlight. Salon aft with two recliners, and two bar stools at the breakfast bar in front of the galley.
– New 2018 Cherry and Birch C-Flor flooring throughout the vessel
– Two Air Conditioners, one for the salon and Galley and the other for the master berth and pilothouse
– 3M Crystalline 70% window tint installed on all windows in 2015
– Curtain between the Galley and Salon for privacy if guests are aboard (currently not installed)
– Complete cockpit screens for year around cruising and a Phantom Screen for the salon door
– Custom mattress for master berth and custom made bedding
– Under counter lighting at the floor in the galley and head
– Dyson portable Vacuum
– Force10 BBQ mounted in cockpit
Large U-Shaped Galley, with Excellent storage for long range cruising.
– Seaward Princess three burner propane stove with oven
– Oster Microwave
– Large Side by Side Nova Kool refrigerator and freezer
– Double stainless steel sink
– New 2015 Isotemp hot water heater
– Breakfast bar with two stools
– Opening window over sink
– New 2014 110V Cruising RO watermaker (pickled and only used a few times)
– Force10 Stainless Steel BBQ mounted in cockpit
Electrical and Mechanical
– Northern Lights M673 6KW 1800 RPM generator with 787 hours, with New 2020 Group 27 dual purpose battery. New 2018 sound insulation, and New 2020 voltage regulator and air filter
– 50 amp 120 volt AC electrical service with cord covers on the 25 and 50 cords
– 12 volt DC electrical service
– 140 watt Kyocera Solar Panel #KD140DX with regulator and it can be directed to the sun as needed
– ProSafe FS60 Galvanic Isolator
– New 2020 Sterling Power ProCharge Ultra 60 amp charger
– New 2018 six Trojan golf cart batteries for house batteries (660 amp hrs.)
– Heart Interface Link 2000 Battery Monitor
– New 2019 two Group 29 Engine starting batteries
– New 2015 Isotemp Slim B water heater New 2015 Fireboy propane detector with sensor, solenoid valve and Camco regulator
– LED lighting in the salon, galley, head and cockpit
– Wired for an inverter, it was removed in 2020 when the new charger was installed
– Two Ocean Marine reverse cycle air conditioners
– Whale Sump pump system for Air Conditioner condensation drain, with a additional sump pump system as a spare
– Hurricane diesel hydronic heating
– New 2016 Dual Racor filter/water separator
– Two Rule 2000 bilge pumps
– New 2014 Cruise RO SeaMaker 30 GPH Watermaker, system is currently pickled and rarely used
– Hart Systems Tank Tender for the aluminum fuel, water tanks
– Par Jabsco Full Size Manual Toilet
– New 2016 Raritan PURASAN waste treatment system
– New 2014 Side-Power SE100/185T Bow Thruster
– New 2018 Y acht Thruster 300C Stern Thruster installed by Snead Island Boatworks
– SeaStar hydraulic wheel steering, with New 2018 pump
– New 2018 Raymarine Axiom 7DV with Downvision Transducer
– New 2018 Vesper Marine XB-900 AIS Transponder currently being used with a iPad
– New 2016 GarminGPSMap1040xs Chartplotter
– Furuno Radar Model 1731 Mark-3
– ComNav Autopilot with remote at upper helm
– Standard Horizon Explorer VHF with remote at upper helm
– Raymarine i60 Tri-Data, Flybridge and Pilothouse
– Glomex TV antenna and Samsung TV with DVR in the salon
– Lugger John Deere Model #6068DF001 Serial #T06068D2097 130 hp. at 2400 RPM with 4604.2 hours as of 10-30-20, Clean Engine Room !!
– Reverse Gear Transmission, Twin Disc Model MG 5050 Ratio 2.45:1
– Detailed service records from when the current owner purchased Blue Goose in 2013 with 2806 hours available on request. Notable service items: 2015 Transmission Oil Cooler, 2016 Engine Raw Water Pump, 2017 New Engine Exhaust Elbow and Muffler, 2018 replaced prop shaft and cutlass bearings, balanced prop, 2018 adjusted valves and replaced engine bearing, 2018 replaced circulating pump and new hoses, belts and coolant, 2018 new hydraulic steering pump, 2019 prop balanced.
– New 2016 Dual Racor filter/water separator
– Spurs Line Cutter
– New 2018 PYI Shaft Seal
– Flo-Scan System with New 2019 Dampers
– Fuel Burn: 2.4 GPH at 1700 RPM doing 7.1 Knots
– Manual Oil Change system, with hoses installed for engine and generator
– Kidde Fire Watch fire suppression system, just serviced November 2020
From the Pacific Trawler manual:
A diesel engine requires essential elements for long range dependability. One is a high quality piece of equipment , which is why we have chosen the 130 horsepower Lugger diesel as our standard. The engine is built on a John Deer block, and has been marinized by Alaskan Diesel of Seattle, Washington. The service period on this engine is approximately 25,000 hours....probably a little more than you need....
Hull and Deck
– Solid Fiberglass Lapstrake Hull, painted with Imron in 2018
– New 2018 solid Stainless Steel Rub Rail
– Simpson Lawrence Horizon Express windlass
– Manson Supreme 45 lb.anchor with 150 of chain
– Transom door
– Covered aft cockpit with complete screen enclousure
– Saltwater deck washdown at bow
– Swim platform with ladder
– Large aft lazarette, clean as a whistle..
– 20 lb propane tank with 2015 Fireboy propane detector with sensor, solenoid valve and a Camco regulator
– S/S rails around upper deck, designed to be easily dropped to bring the tender aboard
– Dinghy crane with New 2018 Lewmar winch
– 2 019 Bottom Paint Pettit Ultima SR 60 including all underwater gear with Pettit Trinidad 75. Three coats of bottom paint at the waterline in October 2020 and underwater gear was painted
– 3M Crystalline 70% window tint installed on all windows in 2015
– 2013 AB 96 Inflatable Rib with a 2013 Yamaha Four Stroke 4 hp motor available but not included in the sale.
– Air draft: 21 feet, (166 with mast lowered, 136 with bimini lowered)
Here is some information I found while researching Blue Goose, some from Trawler Forum and some from other websites:
About 20 boats were produced in the mid-1970s in California, then about 35 boats were produced in Washington State from 1997 to 2003. The Pacific Trawler standard single-stateroom floor plan is designed for a cruising couple. She rides on a hard-chined semi-displacement hull with moderate beam, long prop-protecting keel with a sand shoe, and a well-aired bow. The hull on Blue Goose was painted in 2018 and has the Lapstrake look, it is Beautiful !!
With the pilothouse set well forward on the foredeck and only a single stateroom below, the salon of the Pacific Trawler is very large. Note that the head is forward in the salon, opposite the galley, rather than adjacent to the stateroom. Visibility from the pilothouse, two steps up from the salon, is excellent and sliding port/starboard doors provide easy deck access. A Flybridge was optional and Blue Goose has the Flybridge, but the owners mostly operate her from the Pilothouse so the Flybridge has minimal electronics.
One thing that characterized the Washington boats, is that the interior design was by Lynn Seynour of Nordic Tugs, so there is a similarity of interior space with Nordic Tugs.
The current owners of Blue Goose purchased her in 2013 and cruised Southwest Florida waters, then in 2018 they did the Great Loop. They are now planning to do some Land Cruising in their RV and maybe they will get a smaller outboard powered boat in the future.
Blue Goose is Ready to head off Cruising again, all you will need to do is add provisions.....
Manufacturer Provided Description
Why Pacific Trawler? The vessel is a superb cruising boat for any waters. It has a large comfortable interior, so well insulated that is is just as easy to air-condition as heat. The pilothouse provides excellent visibility for traveling in cool or inclement weather as well as clear and sunny weather cruising. The boat has an unbelievably large upper deck (17x11 or 187 square feet), allowing room for a 10 dinghy, kayaks, bicycles or any other miscellaneous equipment. An optional flybridge over the pilothouse gives pilot, family and guests exceptional comfort as they enjoy the outdoors and view their surroundings from ten feet above the water. All controls, including the bow thruster, are also at the flybridge station.
Our vessel not only exemplifies simplicity, but also spaciousness and adaptability. We have created an interior layout which is generally open and connected, but allows such areas as the pilothouse to be separated for night running, as well as the salon which is isolated for guest privacy.
Small standard items, such as combination red and white cabin lights, and pilothouse window defrosters, become major accessories during long term cruising.
Blaine Seeley was an experienced pleasure boat designer whose strength lies in his simplicity of both design and structure. The boat is unique in that early models came out in the mid seventies, and all of the boats that were built are in demand now because of their seaworthiness, stability, dependability, and accommodations. Owners have cruised from Southern California to Alaska, through the Great Lakes and as far as Florida.
We have maintained the integrity of this sturdy Blaine Seeley designed boat, and we have created updated options for the interior of the boat as well as added many other options. In addition to this weve added the design strengths of local marine architect Lynn Senour. I believe the key word to Pacific Trawler is simplicity. We build a high quality boat with minimal extra maintenance items.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Owners personal items do not convey.
The AB inflatable and motor are available but not included in the sale.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Punta Gorda, FL