Motor Yachts 2001 Pacific Trawler Trawler
Off Market since Mar 13th 2019
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Watershed is a 2001 40 raised pilothouse Pacific Trawler in very nice condition with numerous upgrades. She offers a single Cummins 220 hp main engine, Northern Lights 5.5 kW generator, Magnum 2800 watt inverter, bowthruster, huge aftdeck and flybridge, beautiful Mahogany interior and a head with enclosed shower on the main deck, in addition to the head in the master stateroom. Her lowest attainable height of 12 10 makes her a perfect Great Loop candidate. Her seller bought her in 2016 from the original owner in Minnesota, where she was kept under cover in fresh water during the summer and winterized and shrink-wrapped in the winter. The seller has since cruised extensively along the East Coast and Bahamas.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Senour - Seeley
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 40 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 3 in
LWL: 37 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 2 in
Displacement: 26000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 12 ft 10 in
Total Power: 220 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Year Built: 2000
Engine Model: 6BTA5.9-M
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2400
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 220 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots
Maximum Speed: 10 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (200 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (460 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 3
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 2
Seating Capacity: 5
40' Pacific Trawler Vessel Walkthrough
From the huge covered aftdeck, you climb a removable stainless steel ladder to the flybridge or walk into the salon via the double Diamond Seaglaze doors. Once inside the salon, you will find cabinetry and wrap-around seating (Converts to a queen size berth) with storage to starboard, head with enclosed shower port forward, storage cabinetry to port and galley port forward. Walk forward and step up into the raised pilothouse and you will find side deck access doors on each side, centerline helm, benchseat and steps to the master stateroom. Step out the starboard side deck door and there is a removable stainless steel and teak ladder to the flybridge aft and foredeck access forward. Engine room access is via a hatch in the pilothouse sole and a hatch in the salon sole.
The headroom in the master stateroom is 65, 66 in the pilothouse and salon, 64 in the shower and on the aftdeck. The master stateroom berth is 62 long.
40' Pacific Trawler Accommodations
Watershed offers a master stateroom forward with a v-berth and head. The salon seating converts to a queen size berth and the pilothouse benchseat serves as a single berth. There is also a head with enclosed shower in the salon.
40' Pacific Trawler Salon
The salon offers storage cabinetry to port, 2 stools and galley countertop port forward, wrap-around seating (Converts to a berth) with storage and a storage cabinet starboard aft, head with enclosed shower starboard forward, carpet, fixed and opening windows on each side with screens and blinds (2016), opening aft window with screen and blind, Diamond Seaglaze double aluminum glass doors aft and reading lights.
To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
40' Pacific Trawler Galley
The galley is located port forward in the salon.
- Princess Ceran 2-burner electric cooktop - Nova Kool under counter refrigerator and freezer - Double stainless steel sinks - Formica countertop - Storage cabinets, drawers and shelf - Dry storage
40' Pacific Trawler Master Stateroom
The master stateroom is forward and offers a v-berth (New custom latex mattress and fitted sheets in 2016), shelves, storage cabinets and drawers, overhead hatch with screen, 2 portlights (2016), reading lights, carpet, storage under the steps, anchor chain locker access and a head to port.
There is a head with enclosed shower in the salon.
To view a 360 degree photo of the master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
40' Pacific Trawler Pilothouse
The raised pilothouse offers a centerline helm, benchseat aft with a removable table, Diamond Seaglaze Dutch side deck access door on each side, carpet, engine room access, opening side windows with screens, aft windows and the electrical panel.
To view a 360 degree photo of the pilothouse, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
40' Pacific Trawler Flybridge
The flybridge offers a full helm, Todd helm seat, bimini, non-skid deck, large boat deck with a hinged mast and boom davit system. Flybridge access is via a removable stainless steel and teak ladder on the starboard side deck or a removable stainless steel ladder on the aftdeck.
To view a 360 degree photo of the flybridge, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
40' Pacific Trawler Aftdeck
The aftdeck offers a hardtop, non-skid deck, Diamond Seaglaze double aluminum glass doors to the salon, a same level swimplatform with removable stainless steel hoop rails with covers and a removable stainless steel ladder to the flybridge.
To view a 360 degree photo of the aftdeck, copy and paste the ink below into your browser:
40' Pacific Trawler Audio/Visual Equipment
- Fusion MD-UD750 Sirius/XM ready and Bluetooth stereo (2016)
- Sony and Polyplaner interior speakers and Standard exterior speakers (4 zones, 8 speakers) (2016)
40' Pacific Trawler Electronics
- Furuno 1751 Mark 2 Radar - Garmin GPSMap 7612 xsv multi-function display in the pilothouse (2016)
- Garmin GPSMap 7607 multi-function display on the flybridge (2016)
- Raytheon Ray 45 VHF in the pilothouse - Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF on the flybridge
- Standard Horizon depth sounder in the pilothouse and on the flybridge
- Sitex SP-70 autopilot in the pilothouse and on the flybridge
- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass in the pilothouse - Ritchie Angler magnetic compass on the flybrodge
- Sitex rudder angle indicator in the pilothouse
40' Pacific Trawler Electrical System
- Northern Lights 5.5 kW generator with approximately 395 hours - Magnum MS2812 2800 watt inverter/charger with remote panel (2016)
- Balmar Digital Duo electronic battery combiner system (2016)
- Balmar Smart Gauge advanced battery management system (2016)
- Balmar AT-DF4200-SP 200 amp alternator (2016)
- Newmar GI50 galvanic isolator (2016)
- 8 X Trojan T105 house batteries (2016)
- 1 X Interstate 4D engine start battery (2016)
- 1 X Group 27 generator start battery (2016)
- Glendinning Cablemaster show power cord storage system - 50 amp shore power cord - Bass and Blue Sea electrical panels - Cole Hersee and Guest battery switches - LED interior and exterior lights (2016)
40' Pacific Trawler Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Single Cummins 6BT5.9-M 220 hp main engine with approximately 2400 hours - ZF Hurth gearbox - Strong dripless shaft seal - Morse engine controls - Groco sea strainers
- VDO gauges - Seastar hydraulic steering system - Dual Racor 75/500FGX fuel filters with vacuum gauge for the main engine - Racor R12s fuel filter for the generator
- Sidepower bowthruster
- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system with SMX II controls (16,000 and 10,000 BTU units)
- Heater Craft 12vdc electrical heating system - Heater Craft pilothouse window defroster system
- Tank Tender fuel and water gauges
- Whale 6 gallon water heater (2018)
- FloJet 4325-143 fresh water system pump - FloJet 20799-000 fresh water accumulator tank - Vacuflush heads (Rebuilt in 2016)
- Tankwatch holding tank level alarm system (2018)
- Enlarged stainless steel rudder (2018)
40' Pacific Trawler Deck Equipment
- Lofrans anchor wiindlass with foot controls and Lewmar wireless and wired remote control at both helms - Rocna 73 lb anchor - 200 5/16 anchor chain
- Non-skid decks - Stainless steel rails - Window covers (2016)
- Stainless steel and teak ladder to the flybridge on the starboard side deck - Spreader lights (2016)
- Fresh water washdown forward - Dock water connection forward - Hull painted with Awlcraft in 2018 - New Bomar portlights and new Outback foredeck hatch cover in 2016
40' Pacific Trawler Safety and Fire Protection
- Fireboy-Xintex engine room fire suppression system - Fire extinguishers - Safe-T-Alert carbon monoxide alarm - ITT Jabsco search light - Rule bilge pumps - Rule bilge high water alarm - Kahlenberg air horns
40' Pacific Trawler Exclusions
- Sellers personal belongings - Tender
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you. Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? For a beginner or to cross the Atlantic? Used or new? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you.