Convertible Boats 2011 Paul Mann Custom 81 Convertible boat for sale at a glance:
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Make an offer, ask the seller a question, or check availability.
2011 Paul Mann Custom 81' Convertible
Paul Mann built the 81-footer Georgia Girl , the largest build ever from his North Carolina yard, to great acclaim. Georgia Girl has a 23-foot beam, which allowed the designers to create an open, airy interior, defined by hand-picked cherry veneer in the saloon and cabins. The veneer saves precious weight but still adds an element of class. The saloon includes a long island near the galley, with a granite countertop and three seats for breakfast. The yacht’s inner curves and stonework show the yard’s ability to craft a boat that is not only fast (40-knot top end), but elegant. The profile, with the long forefoot and tall helm area, also carries a Carolina classic look.
Vessel is Captain Maintained by a knowledgeable owner who cared for her with an open checkbook. If a maintenance item needed to get done it was done. Georgia Girl has been a one owner boat since she was built and lightly used primarily for cruising to the Bahamas.
Low Original Hours: 2,450 Hours on Main Engines 5-Stateroom, 6-Head Layout All Yard and Maintenance Records Complete and Up to Date Vessel is very lightly used on Interior and shows that way Full Yard Regime 5/2022
Engines, Transmissions and Performance
Engines and Transmissions :
– (2) #16V2000CR M-93 2400 HP, with ZF 3060A GEAR 2.5:1 Ratio
– (2) 35kw Northern Lights Generators with SOUND ENCLOSURE
– CIRCUIT BREAKER PANEL 150A 240VAC 1PH 60HZ
– (2) Engine Room Blowers’ 1,000 CFM Each
– Oil change system for engines and generators
– 70-Gallon fresh oil holding tank
Top End: 40.3 Knots @ 2450 rpm with Fuel Burn of 240 GPH
Cruise Speed: 26.8 Knots @1925 rpm with Fuel Burn of 140-145 GPH
About Georgia Girl
Award Winning Interior:
Georgia Girl won the Cabinetry category and grand prize in the seventh annual Veneer Tech Craftsman’s Challenge™, one of the most highly respected and well-known craftsmanship competitions in woodworking. Besting over 60 entries, the 81-foot Paul Mann features hand selected plain-sliced cherry veneer accented with figured cherry throughout the cabins and saloon, pronounced to be an “elegant yet lightweight solution in a marine project where weight is a significant consideration,” by Bill Esler, associate publisher for Vance Publishing/Woodworking Network, and publisher of Wood and Wood Products and Custom Woodworking Business , one of three judges for the 2011 competition.
How Does Georgia Girl Run?
This boat rides smooth, goes fast and remains dry — hard characteristics to combine in a boat this size. “You can make it light and it’ll ride hard,” Mann says. “Or you can add weight to the boat and make it ride better. But then the boat might throw water unless your running surface is just right.” The water leaves the 81’s hull just about amidships, keeping everyone dry. “This one reminds me of a 65 on steroids,” Mann says.
Engine Room Notes:
It’s always a treat to stand up straight in an engine compartment. Georgia Girl’s qualifies as extraordinary, with more-than-standing headroom in the engine compartment and work space all the way around each engine. Nothing is inaccessible. All systems, like pumps, watermakers, air conditioning, generators, etc., have redundant systems.
12 in 48v 23hp Bow thruster with joystick and buttons on Levers
– Battery charger 48v 20amp
– (4) Odyssey group 31 Battery (3/2022) Air conditioning: Dometic split system (12) #12 Bilge pump rule 2000 with ultra safety systems float switches, 24vdc Sea Strainers: External 316L stainless screen Sea chests for raw water intakes Fresh water outlets: 1 each cockpit Stbd. side, Lazzerette, Engine Room, Bridge, Anchor Locker, MSD area Hot and Cold Fuel lines: Parker C.G. approved per MTU requirements Fuel transfer system with two pumps with auto shut down switches in tank vents Fuel priming pump for generators and main engines All pumps to include isolation mounts placed to minimize noise Fuel filters: Double Separ fuel, water separator for each engine and single Separ filter on generators. Engines and generators same filter elements Fire protection: Pyrogen System in mechanical areas, smoke and C02 detectors in all interior spaces, monitoring system with alarms Hydraulic steering: Sea Star Electro-mechanical in lazzerette DC2000 Single lever engine controls, bridge Toolbox with work bench and 6” jaw vice in port forward engine room Water heater: 2 - 20 gallon Raritan Fuel tanks: Aluminum by Best Fabrication Water lines: Seatech with central manifolds Fresh water system: 220 volt Headhunter, two pumps teed together but dedicated one each side of the boat Heads: Headhunter toilets - Superbowl (2) 1500 gpd Headhunter water makers (Being Replaced 11/2022) (3) Gianneschi ZBDG150 10,000gph emergency pumps Internal Strainers on all Raw Water Pumps (Excludes Main Engines) 210 gph Fuel polishing system Algae X Central Vacuum Air King Portable “drychem" and fire extinguishers (10), U.L. approved type in compliance with United States Coast Guard and ABYC standards Atlantic Shaved Icemaker to Ice Dump in Mezzanine
Sanitation System: MSD Headhunter:
Tidal wave USCG certified type ii 50 gal per day sewage treatment system 230v/60 Tortuga diaphragm pump (2) Swing check valve Tank sentry system Tank sentry - monitor
Struts: Custom Rudder: welded stainless steel by Damco Propeller shafts: two 3.5” Aquamet 22 Trim tabs – Paul Mann custom stainless steel Propellers: One Set Nibral, Class S propellers with puller (1) Set of Spare Propellors NIAAD stabilizers designed for vessel by manufacturer with controls at helm
Lights: Anchor, engine and utility room, cockpit, navigation, 24v and 120v throughout cabin, lockers, and below decks Alarms: (audible) Low oil pressure, high water temperature, bilge high water Batteries: (12) Gel Cell and boxes (5/2022) Battery charger: (2) 24v Master Volt (5/2022) Electrical system: bonded with ground plate Custom master control panel, breakers, voltmeters and amp meters Receptacles: 120v duplex and ground fault throughout Battery switches: vapor proof Dockside power: (2) 100 amps. 240v with isolation transformers Inlet for telephone and cable on port side of cockpit (2) 100 amp shore cords – 1 @75’ and 1 @ 100’ Battery parallel switch to be operable from Engine Room Only LED rope lighting around all toe kicks Steps and all staterooms dimmable LED lights LED lights dimmable Shower lights to be White, Green, Blue Cockpit overhang lights White, Green, Red
Bridge console designed to accommodate electronics in actuated pods Steering wheel: custom anodized aluminum – Release Electrical panel: circuit breakers for electronics Teak control pod Instrumentation: back lighted Bridge rails: anodized aluminum with (9) rod holders Compass: Furuno Digital Bench seating with rod storage below and pedestal mounted table - Release Access to brow at forward centerline A/C on bridge with ample supply vents Rupp Hydro-Riggers PBT Hardtop with Teaser Box and Teaser Reels Teaser reels mounted in flybridge overhang Radar mast for electronics Port cabinet includes sink, trash can, dry storage Teak decking on bridge deck Two freezers forward of console – with small refrigerator to port Three Helms chairs – Release Varnished keepers on all bridge seating – 2022 Two storage cabinets to either side of brow access Port Flybridge jump seat has freshwater wash down inside seat and storage of water hose Varnished Half Round
(4) 19" Seatronix VSRT-19 glass screens (4/2022) Garmin 25 KW Open Array Radar Garmin Fantom Radar Garmin GPSMAP 7612 VSF Garmin 7610 xsv Simrad Autopilot AP50 Flir M232 (4/2022) Flir JCU-3 Joystick Control (4/2022) Nauticomp Panel Mount Waterproof Mouse Airmar B275 LHW Chrip Transducer (2) Icom IC-M510 VHF's (2022) Garmin Weather GXM54 (2022) Garmin GPS 24xd Antenna (2022) Comrod AV60BI Antenna (2022)
1,700 lb. Marquipt Davit with chocks Hydraulic pump located in Starboard forward engine room Bow Rail Aluminum 4,000 lb. Maxwell windlass with Devils claw Hawse pipe Anchor locker door with gutter and drain 300’ Chain Polished SS 180 lb. Delta plow anchor and chute Freshwater wash down at pulpit Painted Toe rail
Cockpit and Exterior:
Teak covering and coaming boards Teak cockpit and mezzanine deck Painted cockpit seating with Atlantic ice dump in upper port seat Starboard upper seat has tackle drawers below Dry storage box with drain on lower Starboard mezzanine deck Wash down: freshwater wash down Starboard in cockpit, salt water washdown and fresh water dockside connection to port Release Marine fighting Chair Tuna doorhinged upper gate and independently opening door below with concealed Soss hinges Scuppers: large SS corner placement Ladder (aluminum): flybridge Large corner hawse pipes (sized to accommodate 100 amp shore cords) Cleats: (8) SS with recessed backing plates, bow skein chocks, and SS chaff strips on toe rail (8) Rod Holders in coaming Indirect LED lighting in cockpit, courtesy lights (5) Multi color LED lights in cockpit overhang with dimmer. (Green, White, Red) Hot /Cold shower at transom door (6) Lumitec and Down Ocean SS underwater lights, two outboard facing down and four across transom (2020) A/C supply in mezzanine seating area via seat back ducts Fiberglass swim platform (2) 24vdc Twist lock outlets under Port and Starboard gunnels Transom fishbox with dual lighted live wells Two (2) Port Mezzanine boxes refrigerated separately Starboard Mezzanine dry storage
Full Cherry wall panels throughout Dimmers for overhead LED lights Galley appliances Kitchen Aid Architect Series II as follows: (2) Refrigerator drawer unit (1) Drawer style dishwasher (1) Trash compactor (1) Garbage disposal (1) Cook top (1) Microwave (1) Oven (1) Ice maker
(1) Sub zero two freezer drawer unit with no ice maker, (1) Kitchen Aid Refrigerator drawer unit and (1) 24 bottle wine cooler Danby DWC276BLS and storage cabinets with A/C Galley counter tops, Galley bar, Dinette table, Dinette bench surround, and Salon Bar stone veneer on aluminum honeycomb backing Cork Flooring to reduce Sound Microwave / Convection oven vented to exterior Water faucet: Single lever hot and cold Sink: Twin bowl S/S undermount – Elkay Storage Cabinets / Drawers: fitted for dishes, glasses, and hand towels Fitted knife drawer and storage for baking pans in galley Three custom bar stools by Release Marine Dinette has long drawer in aft seating bench 6’6” Headroom in galley area Soffit over galley bar for AC discharge Pantry bulkheads and Starboard storage sprayed textured finish overhead to be Wisperwall Outboard cabinet in galley has lift up lid for appliance storage, two receptacles inside and notches for cords to come out with lid closed with two deep drawers below
Salon Day Head with electric obscuring glass window Custom sofa frame with storage below Ice machine in Starboard cabinet forward of day head Flush panel doors on all cabinet doors and drawers (2) Separate AC units- in salon and galley with returns at floor level Salon entertainment center: Denon home theater system with Panosonic Blue Ray player, TV Samsung 46 7000 series LED1080p HDTV Lighting: low voltage dimmable LED throughout Cherry window moldings Electrical outlet: 120v duplex ground fault
(5) Stateroom (6) Head layout per drawing Cherry interior cabinetry including all doors, door jambs, fiddles rails, bunk rails, drawer fronts and cabinet fronts. Wall covering/Wisperwall and headliner All entry doors – Supplied by Release Marine (14) TV’s with DVD, CD, FM radio in all staterooms Medicine chest: Mirrored Exhaust: blower fans vented to exterior Lights: LED lighting throughout Receptacles: 120v ground fault Cork flooring in all heads except master (master is Custom Marble) Plexi-mirror ceiling in all heads Cherry wainscoting in Master and Companionway. All other areas wall covering. All bunk base exteriors to be finished cherry wood Interiors used for storage carpeted throughout All berth rails have Ogee molding top and bottom with cherry veneer between Hardware is brushed nickel
Bow S/R – Head:
Bow stateroom – Island Queen Bed with Storage Bow S/R single berth to port is covered with removable panels to simulate design on Starboard cabinet. Storage under bunk when not in use is fixed. I24X30 Hatch in bow stateroom floor with fixed ladder to bilge Overhead hatch 24X24 with shade and screen Nightstands have stone lift up tops for storage 19” LED TV to be flush mounted on aft port bulkhead Head storage cabinet to have adjustable shelves with white formica interior
Master S/R - Head:
Master Stateroom 26” LED TV to be mounted in aft inboard corner cabinet Master stateroom entertainment cabinet to doors with shelves Single large under mount sink in master head color Flush panel doors on all cabinet doors and drawers Drawer in vanity Linen cabinet Nightstand tops stone to match head
Starboard Mid S/R – Head:
Twin upper and lower bunks Linen cabinet 19” LED TV is flush mounted on forward bulkhead
Crew S/R – Head:
Twin upper and lower bunks Upper and lower bunk has a shelf for small storage with 120vac receptacle Linen cabinet 19” LED TV to be flush mounted on inboard bulkhead Gun Storage (shhh)
Port Aft S/R – Head:
Twin upper and lower bunks Upper and lower bunk has a shelf for small storage with 120vac receptacle Linen cabinet 19” LED TV is flush mounted in aft locker
Linen cabinet forward of washer dryer Floor is designed with drain to bilge and raised threshold to contain water in event of leakage Pull out folding shelf in linen cabinet 36” off floor Cleat on inboard bulkhead for shelf to rest on when open Maytag front load washer and dryer stacked facing inboard in laundry room on 6 inch platform. Washer on bottom, dryer on top.
Paint: Hull Aqua Mist Awlgrip; House Awlcraft 2000 (Cloud White) Non-Skid up house sides, and bow deck Bottom paint: Micron CSC Black Interior Cherry: satin finish Exterior Teak Black out windshield Rhino liner in Rope Locker
One six man Viking RescYou Pro life raft in valise – forward brow on bridge One eight man Viking RescYou Pro in hard case – on hardtop
– Owner's Personal Property
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
The top boating destination in the world. The Florida Keys are one of the top boating destinations in the world for fishing, snorkeling, sailing, and yachting. Click to learn more.
The email with password reset instructions has been sent to . If you will not receive email from us within next few minutes please check your spam folder.
If you're having issues resetting your password let us know.