Cruisers 1981 Pearson 365
Off Market since Nov 24th 2022
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
A great cruising boat for a couple.
Furthest forward is the V-berth with filler, outboard shelves, hanging locker and drawer storage aft, next aft to starboard is the head with vanity and separate shower stall, to port is the main cabin hanging locker and drawer storage forward and a settee that converts to a double berth amidships across to starboard is a settee that converts to a single berth a pilot berth outboard and a bulkhead mounted folding dining table. Next aft is the navigation station to starboard and the U-shaped galley is aft to port.
There are 2 dorade boxes, 5 opening ports, 4 fixed light ports, 2 overhead hatches and the companionway for light and ventilation.
Galley and Head;
– 3 burner, gimballed, Hillerange gas stove with oven
– Stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water and foot pump
– Large top loading ice box with drain pump to sink
– Abundant storage overhead, outboard and under counter
Jabsco manual pump head
– Y-valve with holding tank and deck pumpout
– Stainless steel vanity sink with hot and cold pressure water
– Shower stall with hot and cold pressure water
– Shower sump pump
– 12vdc and 120vac circuit breaker panels
– 2 bank battery test meter
– Battery charger
– 120vac water heater with heat exchanger plumbing
– 120vac and 12vdc outlets
– Cabin lights
– Spreader lights
– Navigation, mast head, anchor and running lights
– 12vdc bilge pump
Navigation and Electronics;
– Garmin GPSmap 182
– Datamarine S100KLP knot meter
– Datamarine A190 control panel mileage log
– Datamarine S200DL depth sounder with alarm
– Datamarine LX360P true and apparent wind direction/speed
– VHF radio
– AM/FM/CD stereo with aux. input
– Ritchie binnacle mount compass
– Fresh water cooling
Find out about different sailboat types, most popular sailboat brands and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide. Find out about different sailboat types, sail vs power boat, most popular sailboat brands, what do you need to own a sailboat and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide.