Brewer Yacht Sales presents this Ketch 1980 Pearson 365 boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
"WINDRIDER" a Pearson 365 ketch was designed by Bill Shaw has a keel stepped mast, fin keel with a skeg mounted rudder assembly. The 365 is known as a great cruising sea worhty boat for in shore and offshore use. The owner replaced the sail inventory in 2017 with a full batten main, full batten mizen, and a Genoa furling sail by North Sails. The marine electronics have been updated and comes with a davit for an inflatable tender and 4 HP Mariner outboard. She powered by a Westerbeke 40 HP diesel auxiliury motor and Hurth transmission that was recently rebuilt.
Sails and Rigging
– North Sails - Full batten main 2017
– North Sails - Full batten mizzen 2017
– North Sails - Genoa furling 2017
– 2 #48 Lewmar 3 speed Winch
– 1 #30 Lewmar 2 speed Winch
– 2 #8 Lewmar Single speed Winch mounted on the mizzen mast
– Standard Horizon GPS Chart 1901
– JRC 1000 LCD Radar
– Navman 3100 Wind
– Advansea 5400 Multi display
– RayMarine Auto pilot
– Standard Horizon Eclipse + VHF
– TEAC MC -090 Tuner/amplifer
Galley & Cabin
– HilleRange 3 burner propane with oven
– SS sink with pressure water
– Top load Insulated Ice box
– Force 10 Propane Heater
– Enclosed head with manual head
– Westerbeke 40 Diesel auxiliury motor
– Hurth transmission
– 120 Volt Shore power with panel and power cord
– 12 volt panel with breakers
– 120 outlets
– Newer Dodger
– Newer Binimi
– 1993 Nissan 8' Inflatable with 4 HP Mariner Outboard
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Find out about different sailboat types, most popular sailboat brands and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide. Find out about different sailboat types, sail vs power boat, most popular sailboat brands, what do you need to own a sailboat and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide.