Motor Yachts 2010 Pershing listed by Denison Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
The salon is entered through either of two electric sliding aft deck doors that join a centerline window.
Access to the galley, crew quarters and engine room by means of a port stairway Access to the owner and guest accommodation area by forward stairway Aluminum folding chairs upholstered in Poltrona Frau leather stored in galley crew area A/V system amplifier HDTV on electric high/low lift with KVH M7 SAT receiver/antenna Built-in ceiling dimmed lights Ceramic dinner service for 12 people (designated storage in galley) Rug underneath salon sofa and table Digitally controlled A/C system Electric blinds in side windows and sliding aft door Hideaway sliding hardtop above helm seats L shaped sofa upholstered in Poltrona Frau leather Light switches Bleached oak cabinetry Custom oak folding high low table with leather insert Set of glasses for 12 people Stainless steel cutlery set for 12 people Strip lighting in ceiling Strip lighting in dashboard Structural GRP flooring covered in wenge Teak holder for glasses plates Twin sofa in Poltrona Frau leather (slides to starboard as needed) Fridge 120V/60hz A/V system with I pod dock Bar with backlight alabaster with ice maker and fridge Desk furniture and chair on starboard side
MASTER STATEROOM & HEAD
The master cabin is spacious and well-appointed and features a combination of Frau leathers and other tasteful soft goods.
The two large hull side windows allow in plenty of natural light and provide an incredible view of your surroundings Access to the cabin by means of a stairway with wenge step Aft bulkhead mirror Aft bulkhead sound insulation Cabin entrance ceiling section with oak ceiling frame and light pane Leather flooring A/C system with digital control Fixed side windows in ballistic crystal with built in hinged polished stainless Steel porthole Hideaway vanity unit upholstered in Poltrona Frau leather Bleached oak bed with headboard upholstered in Poltrona Frau leather and drawers underneath Fridge unit with bleached oak door Locker with clothes rail and internal lighting Strip lighting under the bed Master head LED light strips over head Built in ceiling lights Built in polished stainless washbasin A/C system with digital controls Electric freshwater ceramic WC Fixed side windows in ballistic crystal with built in hinged polished stainless porthole Mosaic tile in the shower
VIP STATEROOM (FORWARD)
The spacious VIP cabin is located forward in the accommodations space and features a double bed, private head and shower, and Frau Leather accents.
Ceiling lights with dimmers A/C system with digital control head Double bed in bleached oak with headboard upholstered in FRAU leather and locker underneath Emergency exit to upper deck by means of skylight and hideaway ladder Leather flooring Hinged polished stainless steel porthole with opening lock Locker in bleached oak, clothes hanger, internal light, and mirror Bleached oak nightstand Reading light Strip accent lighting under the bed Twin Guest Stateroom (Port) The port guest cabin features side by side single beds, a hanging locker and direct access to the guest head. Alt bulkhead mirror Audio system Built in circular speakers Built in ceiling lights Digitally controlled A/C system Hinged polished stainless steel porthole with opening hook Bleached oak nightstand Bleached oak locker with clothes rail, internal lighting and mirror Single bed in bleached oak with headboard upholstered in FRAU leather Strip lighting under the bed Leather flooring Light switches Mirror
Shower mixer tap with double outlets
Single washbasin with faucet Standard shipyard shower cubicle with tempered glass door Walls covered in standard shipyard laminate Washbasin unit in Bleached oak and opening doors WC brush holder Wenge shower plate
TWIN GUEST STATEROOM
The starboard twin guest cabin on this Pershing has one fixed bed plus a Pullman berth in lieu of two side by side bunks.
Alt bulkhead mirror Audio system Built-in circular speakers Built-in ceiling spotlights Digitally controlled A/C system Hinged polished stainless steel porthole with opening hook Bleached oak nightstand Bleached oak locker with clothes hanger, internal lighting, and mirror Single bed in bleached oak with headboard upholstered in FRAU leather Strip lighting under the bed Leather flooring Light switches Mirror TV/DVD
The popular foredeck area provides a great area to relax in seclusion. It features a large U-shaped lounge with manual canopy plus a forward sun pad.
LED deck lights Cockpit table in teak GRP lounge with seats and backrest Manual bimini topMooring LED lights Waterproof speakers with independent volume control
1. The Anchor windlass has been removed and all rotten wood removed and replaced with reinforced fiberglass.
2. The Windlass has been fixed and broken down cleaned and had new seals replaced
3. The anchor was cleaned polished and the chain was cleaned and repainted for measurements.
4. The entire haul has been buffed with a rubbing compound and waxed
5. The entire superstructure has been hand waxed to a mirror shine.
6. The Transom has been painted and name placed on the transom as well
7. The A/C raw water pump and motor has been replaced and refitted for the boat
8. All A/C compressors have been tested and inspected for proper functioning.
9. The galley and salon master control boards for the heat ex changers have been replaced
10. Fresh windshield wipers have been added along with rain X applied for excellent viewing during the worst of storms.
11. Both Black and Grey water tanks and systems have been cleaned and flushed to insure proper use
12. Starboard generator has had the rear main seal replaced, and the alternator has been rewound
13. Both bilge pumps in the engine room have been replaced and upgraded
14. 1000 hr service has been done on both MDE
15. All seals on the Arneson drives have been replaced
15. The leaking seals on the launching platform have been replaced. Just need the senors to be inserted
16. Bottom paint has been applied to the bottom and Arneson drivers.
17. Both props have been removed and factor tested for the best performance.
18. The teak has been two parted and cleaned.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you. Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? For a beginner or to cross the Atlantic? Used or new? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you.