United Yacht Sales presents this Motor Yachts 1988 President Motor Yacht boat for sale.
Contact United Yacht Sales with any questions about this President Motor Yacht by filling up the Contact form or call (772) 272-1792
See all inventory from this seller (366)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
1988 President 55' Motor Yacht
This one owner/family boat offers extremely large interior spaces, fully enclosed aft deck with bar and rear sliding door, upper deck cockpit and spacious flybridge with hard top lounging area. ideal for liveaboard or extended cruising with Family, Fjord Song II is powered by a pair of 3208 Cat’s with only 1700 hours, generator and all the comforts of home. Call today for a viewing appointment.
– Espar Diesel heat throughout
– Teak/Holly flooring and carpeting
– Full length couch to port
– 2 Chairs to starboard
– Helm door to stbd
– Large open space
– Full curtains
– Double sinks
– Trash compactor
– Norcold Referigerator/Freezer
– 3 Burner electric cooktop/oven
– Formica counter tops
– ample storage
– Full dinette w/ under seat storage
– Large Centerline queen walkaround bed
– en-suite head and shower and tub
– Large sink and upgraded countertops
– Drawer storage
– hanging lockers w/ full length mirrors
– Aft portholes to swim-step
– full curtains
– VIP fwd stateroom w/ double bed
– Ensuite head w/ shared shower and tub
– 3rd Cabin bunk room
– Full length mirror
– Privacy doors
– Access to 3rd guest/day head
– Fully enclosed aft deck with large entertainment space
– Rear slider to aft cockpit and transom door to swim-step
– Aft deck wet bar and storage
– Full couch and chairs
– Carpeting and full curtains with blinds
– Steps to flybridge
– Large flybridge with seating in addition to pilot seat
– Radar arch w/large top deck space
Electronics and Helm:
– Furuno Chart Plotter
– Furuno Radar 16 Mile range
– VDO Speed log
– VDO Depth sounder
– (2) Ritchie compasses
– King VHF Radio
– Onan 8 KW Diesel Generator w/ 878 hours
– 2 Red Dot engine heat exchanger units
– (4) 8D Batteries
– Group 24 Generator battery
– Raritan Battery Charger
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment:
– Caterpillar 3208 Turbo’s w/ 1712 hours
– Caterpillar MG507-1 Transmissions
– 30x28 3-Blade Bronze propellers
– Bennett Trim Tabs
– Hynautic Hydraulic steering
– Seller's Personal Items
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you. Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? For a beginner or to cross the Atlantic? Used or new? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you. Read more...
/ Stuart, FL
The email with password reset instructions has been sent to . If you will not receive email from us within next few minutes please check your spam folder.
If you're having issues resetting your password let us know.