Boat Dynasty presents this Center Consoles 2014 Pro-Line 23 Classic boat for sale.
Contact Boat Dynasty with any questions about this Pro-Line 23 Classic by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
You are viewing a very clean and very nice 2014 Pro-Line 230 Classic with 2017 YAMAHA 250 HP 4 stroke engine WITH ONLY 217 hrs, Warranty 03/29/2023
Flir Camera, Ray marine Auto pilot, twin ray marine gps units, Ray marine VHF, Stereo, 4 Speakers
The New 2021 Aluminum trailer is available for sale for $3,000
This boat is in turn key condition. All Of the lights, pumps, gauges, and electronics have been tested and works perfect. The boat is in great shape and runs excellent. Nothing is needed to take this boat out on the water today for a full day of fishing.
EZ Financing and Trades Welcomed!
60-day Sea Tow Membership* comes standard with your boat purchase from Boat Dynasty! Sea Tow Membership includes: FREE boat towing, fuel drops, jump starts, prop disentanglements and covered ungroundings and more.
Surveys and mechanical inspections are welcome.
Boat is located at 7848 South Federal Hwy Hypoluxo 33462
• 10 Year Hull Structure Warranty
• 4 Switch Panel w/ Circuit Breakers (No Fuses) (Baitwell, Bilge, Horn, Nav Lights)
• 70 gallon gas tank under floor, vented overboard
• ABYC Color Coded Wiring w/ Shrink Connections
• Baitwell - Recirculating
• Bilge Pump w/ Automatic Float Switch
• Bow Handrail - Stainless Steel
• Casting Deck w/Storage
• Center Console w/Storage
• Cleats (3) - SS Thru Bolted w/ Backing Plates
• Composite Construction - Floors & Transom
• Drink Holders
• Fiberglass Stringer System (Foam Filled)
• Grab Rails - Console
• Gunnel Trim - Rigid Vinyl w/ SS Insert
• Hand Laid Knitted Fiberglass Fabric (Hull Structure)
• Horn - Electric
• Light LED - Navigation
• NMMA Certified
• Rod Holders - 1 Pair (Gunnel Mount)
• Rod Holders on Console - (4) Vertical Thru Bolted
• Safety Engine Kill Switch
• Seating - Cooler w/ Flip Flop Backrest
• Striping - Waterline
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Lake Worth, FL