S & J Yachts Brokers presents this Trawlers 2000 Provincial 42 Pleasure Boat boat for sale.
Contact S & J Yachts Brokers with any questions about this Provincial 42 Pleasure Boat by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
T ough as Nails. Transition , a 2000 Provincial 42 is setup as a high comfort trawler. With the Provincial pedigree she can do anything and with a comfy interior, she will do anything in comfort.
Transition will get you there and back. No more waiting for the proper weather window. Go when you need to in a Provincial.
Transition is a New England Lobster or Down East style trawler. The hull and running gear are built for heavy industrial North Sea fishing and is overbuilt for traditional cruising demands. Provincial has been building commercial vessels since 1974 primarily as workboats and has made a limited number of customized trawlers. Transition has had several interior upgrades to transform her into a truly comfortable, beautiful and capable cruising vessel.
Transition is a highly reliable vessel with lots of spare parts, filters, belts, alternator, Bow thruster motor, port lights etc. We have been cruising remote Bahamian out-islands and Florida Keys fishing and diving in out-of-the-way anchorages. The prop is fully protected with a SS skeg and supported SS rudder.
Transition has several sister ships on the National Geographic television show - Wicked Tuna , Little Shell is a Provincial 42, and it catches lot of big tuna. Pin Wheel is a 2018 Provincial 45.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Provincial Boat and Marine
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Semi-Displacement
LOA: 42 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 9 in
Dry Weight: 23000 lbs
Total Power: 315 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Year Built: 2000
Engine Model: 6BTA5.9-M3
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 4300
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 315 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: 3 (350 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (550 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (75 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 1
Number of heads: 1
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Beautiful cherry and mahogany interior, single stateroom forward with salon table conversion into queen berth when needed. Galley is up with Corian countertops, double Avonite sink, 3 burner LP stove and oven. Lower helm station is starboard in the salon. There is a spacious desk/workspace forward of the U-shaped settee. Salon settee has 2 sets of covers. Refrigerator/freezer is portside along with trash compactor, galley storage and pantry. Three steps down to forward stateroom has a split head arrangement with electric toilet and Avonite sink to starboard and full-size walk-in shower with Avonite sink to port. The forward stateroom has a center line double berth with a combo washer/dryer under and storage below, with a small bench seat in each corner. Additional storage is at the head of the bed. Over the berth is a custom control center that affords convenient arms length access to lighting, AC, and stereo controls. Huge vented hanging closet on starboard side. 24 wall mounted LCD TV on port side.
Plastique teak and holly flooring throughout. Large fully screened windows surround the salon for excellent visibility and airflow. Cockpit is large and spacious for lounging, watersports and fishing. Transom door opens to a large swim platform.
Air conditioner/heaters in the forward berth and salon provide year-round comfort. The fully enclosed flybridge is large with exceptional bench seating port and starboard with storage underneath. Upper deck equipped with 12v davit and cradle for 10 AB RIB. Two 125w solar panels for extended remote cruising. Extended range cruising is also made possible with 3 potable water tanks with a combined capacity of 350 gallons and 550 gallons of fuel. Custom made sun shield for forward deck.
– Double Avonite sink with dual control faucet and pressure and foot pump water systems
– Princess LPG 3 burner stove and oven
– Microwave toaster
– Built-in racks for glasses, dishes and spices
– All dishes, pots and pans, utensils etc. included
– Large drawers and cupboards for storage
– Seaward 6-gallon water heater. 110v and engine heat exchanger
– Upright Isotherm CR195 Refrigerator/freezer
– Jenn Air trash compactor
– Cockpit Magma LPG BBQ Grill with rod holder mount
– Forward stateroom Splendide washer/dryer combo
– Transom door portside
– Swim platform
– Raw water washdown
– Cockpit Hot and Cold shower
– Lazarette storage
– Cockpit flysheet shade
– 4-step dive ladder with overhead rack for storage
– Dual 10lb. LPG cylinder vented locker
– Sliding glass door from cockpit to salon with Phantom screen
– Phifertex shades for all side windows
– Aragoni Helm seat with bolster and adjustable footrest on flybridge
– SS flybridge ladder with teak steps (only exterior wood on the boat)
– 5 cleats port and starboard
– Safety Rails
– Lewmar H2/H3 electric windlass with deck and helm controls
– 44 lb. Delta anchor on pulpit bow roller with 130 chain
– 3 - Spare anchors: Fortress, Claw and Danforth with rode
– Helm and deck-controlled anchor washdown system
– 500 lb. capacity Nick Jackson electric davit with Rule winch
– 9 life jackets. 5 Type I offshore and 4 Type II
– Overhead rod racks (cockpit and salon)
– 50amp 120v shore power
– 50amp Inlets forward and aft
– 120v and 12v breaker panels
– Alarm System, audio; Temperature, oil, engine raw water, high water, water in fuel alarms
– 4 Lifeline 4D AGM, 200 Ahr (800 Ahr total house batteries)
– 1 4D sealed starting battery
– 1 Group 31 sealed battery for generator
– 2 Pronautic 1260P battery chargers
– 2 125w Mitsubishi solar panels
– Blue Sky Solar Boost 2000E solar charge controller
– Xantrex Link Pro dual bank battery monitor
– Northern Lights 6kw generator in sound shield with remote panel, 2503 hrs.
– Inverter 3000w AIMS
– GFCI 120v receptacles throughout
– 2 Ocean Breeze AC units (20K BTU salon/galley and 16K BTU forward cabin)
– Raritan Electric/Manual Head
Ritchie Powerdamp compasses at upper and lower helm stations
Raymarine RL80C, plotter, 4kw radar, 1000w sonar at upper and lower helm stations
Raytheon ST 7000 Smartpilot autopilot with wireless remote SmartControl
Standard Horizon Matrix 3000s VHF at lower station
Standard Horizon Matrix AIS/GPS GX 2200 VHF at upper station
Garmin EchoMap DV Chart plotter
Local TV antenna
Sirius Satellite Radio antenna
24 LCD TV
Engine and Mechanical Equipment
– Fireboy Automatic fire suppression system
– Dual Racor water separating fuel filters with water alarms for engine
– Racor water separating filter for Generator
– Hynautic Engine Controls
– Industrial strength Hydraulic Steering
– Crash Pump, engine belt driven
– 4 Automatic Bilge Pumps
– Walker Airsep Air Filter
– Engine room sound insulation
– Single diesel inboard
– Year: 2000
– Cummins 315hp 6BTA5.9-M3
– Engine hours: 4,300 hrs.
– Twin Disc Transmission
– 2 SS shaft with brass 4 blade propeller with spare propeller
– Vetus 5012 bow thruster
– Northern Lights 6kw generator in sound shield with remote panel, 2503 hrs.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Provincial 42 Pleasure Boat has an LOA of 42 feet with a 13-foot, 1-inch beam and a three- to nine-foot draft. Provincial Boat and Marine Ltd. is Eastern Canadas oldest manufacturer of fiberglass fishing - pleasure boats. These boats work in the toughest conditions in the world, and are designed with strength and endurance in mind while paying strict attention to the safety of the crews that will be manning them. Provincial boats combine proven seaworthiness with a prompt delivery schedule, after delivery service, and competitive prices.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!