United Yacht Sales presents this Saltwater Fishing 2002 Pursuit 3000 Offshore boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Factory new Cummins 370HP Diamond Series engines in 2007 with 750 original hours give a very good turn of speed.
Vessel has just completed a $50,000 refit and refreshening by a very particular owner. Boat is truly turn key with all systems renewed, or serviced.
The Pursuit 3000 Offshore follows the classic styling of the great Palm Beach designs. The generous 12-foot beam provides a large cockpit and generous cabin area.The centerline helm with three pedestal seats has excellent visablity, and space for all of the flush mounted electronics.
The cabin, features a teak and holly sole and finished in teak panels with comtemporary fabrics. Vessel sleeps four in three berths. Forward is a full beam double berth and to starboard is large bench seat which converts to a bunk bed and sleeps two more. There is a high-gloss teak table with a hand-crafted inlaid marlin that will seat 4 for dinner.
There is a functional galley with 110V stove, microwave, AC/DC refrigerator and plenty of storage.
The head is to starboard with a combination shower.
In 2020 the engines recieved the following:
– (2) new heat Exhangers
– (2) new raw water pumps
– (2) new fresh water circulating pumps
– (2) new serpentins belts with new tensioners
– New hoses as needed
– Cooling systems de-scaled
– New Coolant, engine oil, and filters
– New throttle and clutch cables
– (2) New group 31 Engine start batteries
In 2020 the vessel also recieved:
– Fresh bottom paint Jan 2020 (no blisters)
– New bilge hoses as needed
– Fuel tank clened and fuel polished
– New Isinglass at helm
– New Shower fixture in cockpit
– Bilge pumps serviced or replaced as needed
– Windlass system serviced with deck switches and solenoid
– Electrical switches replaced and serviced as needed
– Steering system serviced with new tie bar steering knuckles
– New Cockpit Stereo speakers
– New macerator pump
– Head pump (electric) rebuilt
– Rudders removed and serviced with new packing
– Cockpit and interior lighting upgraded to LED
Cabin and Galley
– Cruisaire Marine Reverse Cycle A/C with digital controls
– Undercouter Refrigerator
– 1-burner rangetop
– Microwave oven
– Electric head
– Shower in head
– Teak and holley cabin sole
– 3 overhead opening hatches
– Hanging locker
In 2020 the new owner went through a vigorous restoration of the boat as it has sat idle for a few years. He went through every system and replaced, serviced or rebuilt virtually every one. $50,000 has been invested in the boat in the past year to insure its reliabilty and comfort.
The original 330 HP engines were replaced at 780 Hours with Factory New 370 HP Cummins Diesel engines that have 750 hours since new. The repower was done to improve the cruising speed of the vessel.
There is a hydraulic lift for the helm deck to allow for full aft access to the engine room as well as an opening deck hatch for daily service.
– Dripless propellor shaft packing
– Bennett trim tabs
– Electric head with Y-valve for deck pump out or overboard discharge
– Fireboy FE 242 fire suppresion system
– Racor fuel filters
– Bronze internal sea strainers
– Oil change system
– Bilge blowers
– (3) Automatic Bilge pumps
Vessel was previously equipped with a generator so all of the wiring and plumbing still exist. Extra battery bak added for house service
– (2) Group 31 Batteries for Engine Start
– (2) group 31 Batteries for house service
– 30 Amp 110V shore power service
– 12 Volt DC Electrical
– Battery Charger
– Electrical main battery disconnects
– Bow pulpit with anchor roller and bow rails
– Electric windlass with remote
– Upgraded anchor rode
– Fiberglass hardtop with overhead electronics box
– 4 large LED cockpit lights
– Isinglass enclosure forward
– 3 Ladderback helm seats with cushions
– Insulated drink box
– Deck storage under P S helm seats
– Electro-mechanical lift for helm deck (allows E/R access)
– Hot and Cold shower in cockpit
– Armstrong dive ladder
– Furuno Nav Net 2 MFD Netwoked
– Furuno 4 KW Closed dome radar scanner
– Furuno Fish Finder module
– Icom M502 VHF
– Simrad AP22 Autopilot
– Clarion AM-FM-CD player with 4 speakers
Features include an easy access Marlin Tower over a fiberglass hardtop with seating for two and a buggy top.
– Transom fish box with overboard drain
– Transom door
– Cutting board Tackle lockers
– Circulating livewell, sink with spray hose.
– Rupp dual spreader outriggers
– 6 Place gold tipped rocket launcher
– 3 Rod holders on tower leggs
– Cockpit flood lights
– Cockpit bolsters
– Fresh and saltwater washdowns with quick release hose fittings
A very nice express fisherman that has benefitted from a $50K refurbishing. All systems have been gone through and "Sea Belle" is ready for many more years of enjoyment.
The Offshore 300 is a very capable design for nearshore of offshore fishing, or just a day out cruising. Lots of recent upgrades make this a great value in a used boat.
Vessel's slip in Saint Petersburg is assumable.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!