Center Consoles 2014 Pursuit C 260 Center Console listed by Boat Dynasty (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Just Traded in for a Brand New Boat! You are viewing a 2014 Pursuit C 260 Center Console with Twin Yamaha 150 Fourstrokes with 460 hours. Boat is loaded to the Gills With Options! Garmin GPS, Radar,Outriggers, underwater lights, VHF, Spotlight,HardTop,Bow Cushions,Windlass,
Trailer is not included in price but available for $ 5,500 Extra.
EZ Financing available ! Trades Welcomed!
Boat is located at 7848 South Federal Highway, Hypoluxo Fl 33462
60-day Sea Tow Membership* comes standard with your boat purchase from Boat Dynasty! Sea Tow Membership includes: FREE boat towing, fuel drops, jump starts, prop disentanglements and covered ungroundings and more
The C 260 features an extensive list of standard equipment consistent with the award-winning product Pursuit has introduced in recent years. Yacht-caliber fit and finish, timeless styling and modern appointments set the stage for a new generation of luxurious Pursuit Center Consoles.
All molded hatches throughout the boat are finished inside and out. Interior highlights include bow storage port and starboard, a thru-hull optional windlass system in the bow, forward opening head access and a custom surfboard styled, vacuum-infused hardtop. The helm is protected by a curved, recessed acrylic windshield built to accent the stylish lines throughout the interior and exterior appointments.
Captain and crew share a double-wide adjustable leaning post/seat arrangement. Finished with such fishy details as a 30 gallon livewell, 31 gallon insulated fish storage box and separate cooler in the transom.
HULL, DECK COCKPIT
• Pursuit Protection Plan:5-year hull/deck structural warranty,5-year blister-free warranty, 2-year limited warranty
• Reinforced infused FRP one-piece stringer grid
• Pursuit custom diamond-pattern on all weatherdeck surfaces
• 2 - 3/8” 316L SS stern eyes and 3/8” 316LSS bow eye
• Self-draining cockpit
• One-piecewelded,1”,lowprofilerecessed316L S.S. bow rail
• Retractable 3-step boarding ladder• Two18”S.S.transomgrabrails• Six 8” 316L S.S. flush pull up cleats• Six S.S. drink holders
• Cockpit LED courtesy lights
• Cockpit breathable coaming bolsters
• Alum. reinforcement plates for down rigger,aft gunwale, port and stbd
• Molded split bow seating w/finished fiberglass seatliners and covers w/hinges and latches
• Bow anchor storage w/fiberglass hatch
• 12 v interior lighting w/switch
• Raritan manual head w/13 gallon holding tank,macerator and deck pump out fitting
• Molded fiberglass console headliner
• Acrylic windshield
• Fiberglass console door w/S.S. door latch,hinges and lock
• Illuminated Carling rocker switches• Tilt-out fiberglass helm w/integrated helm footrest• S.S.portlightw/screen
• Molded fiberglass leaning post: two seatsw/fold-down bolsters
• Under gunwale rod storage racks
• Four 316L S.S. rod holders in gunwales
• Fiberglass insulated 80 qt. cooler w/fiberglass cover
• 30 gallon Oceana blue circulating livewell locatedin helm seat base
• Raw water washdown pump w/deck fitting• 31 gallon fiberglass insulated transom fish box• Bait prep Corian cutting board
INSTRUMENTATION, EQUIPMENT SAFETY
• Single cylinder Teleflex hydraulic steering w/tilt helm
• U.S.C.G. and international lighting - LED 48”white stern light
• Dual battery system w/batteries, battery traysand Blue Seas battery switch
• 12 v electrical panel w/breakers
• Yamaha fuel filter w/primer bulb
• Bennett hydraulic trim tabs
• U.S.C.G. and international lighting
• Two 1500 gph Bilge pumps
• Ritchie Helmsman compass
• Three Fire extinguishers
• 18.5 gallon fresh water with transom mountedpull out sprayer
• Transom mounted pull out fresh water sprayer
• Forward facing horn
• Pursuit meets all applicable USCG andNMMA standards
• Yamaha fuel management system
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Why should you get a center console boat? What are the best center console boat brands, engines? Read all about center consoles: Why should you get a center console boat? What are the best center console boat brands, engines?