YachtSalesInternational.com presents this Center Consoles 2016 Pursuit S280 Sport boat for sale.
Contact YachtSalesInternational.com with any questions about this Pursuit S280 Sport by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
The S 280 features stunning good looks combined with exceptional handling and performance. Its long list of standard features includes rich teak accents, a fiberglass hardtop with a white powder coated aluminum frame, an overhead electronics box, an overhead storage bag, integral overhead interior lighting, three spreader lights, a Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo, complete with an MP3/Ipod jack, remote and four stereo speakers. Even front and side helm canvas curtains are standard for a dry, comfortable ride even in inclement weather.
The helm features a split leaning post with flip up helm and companion bolsters and fixed arm rests for comfortable operation from a seated or standing position. For one of the most comfortable rides on the boat, deploy the folding aft stern seat, sit back and hold on. Strategically-placed cushions provide lumbar support while you're seated and function as essential coaming pads when the seat is not in use and folded flush. The console affords lockable storage and conceals a head compartment with holding tank, pump out and macerator.
Other creature comforts include an Isotherm stainless steel drawer refrigerator and a molded-in 140-quart combination cooler/cushioned stern bench to keep your food and beverages cool and easily accessible. Twin 29-gallon insulated in-deck lockers with pump out serve to stow your catch or function as spacious storage compartments to keep the deck clear of gear. The molded-in split-bow seating area of the S 280 Sport affords additional seating for relaxing or entertaining and provides lockable rod storage, complete with padded reel protectors. The large raised foredeck area features an aggressive non-skid surface for more secure footing while you are boarding or cast netting from the bow. Other fish fighting features include a tackle center with removable trays, an insulated 45-gallon transom fish box and an optional 45-gallon recirculating livewell.
For other watersports enthusiasts, there's a convenient transom gate and telescoping stainless steel ladder for water access. There's even a freshwater cockpit sprayer so you can rinse yourself off and clean your equipment before climbing back on board.
HULL, DECK COCKPIT
– Two 1/2” 316L stainless steel stern eyes and 5/8” 316L stainless steel bow eye
– Reinforced infused FRP one-piece stringer grid
– One-piece welded 1” stainless steel low profile bow rail
– Six 8” 316L stainless steel flush pull up cleats
– LED cockpit courtesy lights (4)
– Stainless steel thru-hull bow roller with anti-chafing chute and windlass beam
– Six stainless steel drink holders
– High density PVC rubrail with solid 316L stainless steel insert
– Acrylic transom door with stainless steel latch
– Cockpit coaming bolsters
– Salt water wash down pump with hose outlet
– Aft fold-down seat
– Two 18 “ stainless steel transom grabrails
– 316L stainless steel telescoping boarding ladder with fiberglass hatch
– Molded fiberglass 2 piece leaning post on a slider with armrests, teak accents aft-facing fold-down seat, and port side storage locker with acrylic door
– Isotherm® stainless steel drawer refrigerator
– Integral fiberglass foot rest
– Molded insulated 140 quart cooler with 3” cushion
– Fiberglass hardtop and liner with white, powder coated aluminum frame, overhead strg box, 3 sprdr lights, canvas storage pouch with front and side enclosed, 6 overhead LED tricolor lights
– Enclosed compartment with electric head, 20 gal.
– holding tank, macerator and pressure stainless steel water sink
– Stainless steel portlight with screen
– 12 v interior lighting
– Tempered glass windshield
– Two 12 v receptacle at helm
– Polk stereo with bluetooth streaming, 4 speakers and remote control pad at helm. Console mounted iPod MP3 player interface jack
Molded split bow seating with 4” cushions (2)
– Under gunwale rod storage racks with padded reel protectors
– Four 316L stainless steel gunwale rod holders
– Twin insulated in-floor 29 gallon fishboxes with macerator pump out and overboard drain
– Aft-slide out tackle center with three removable trays
– Bait prep station with molded rigging cutouts, sink with pull out fresh water sprayer
– Aluminum reinforcement plates for downrigger installation, aft gunwale, port and stbd.
INSTRUMENTATION, EQUIPMENT SAFETY
– Windlass anchor system (10’ 1/4” G4 chain / 200’ rope)
– Stainless steel Delta anchor
– Hydraulic steering with sport adjustable helm
– 14.5” comfort grip stainless steel steering wheel with knob
– Master circuit breaker box
– Three battery switch with battery and trays
– 12 v electrical panel with breakers
– 110 v/60 cycle dockside power with 20 amp battery charger
– 20 gallon fresh water with Sea Tech hose
– Stainless steel Lenco trim tabs with indicator and automatic retracts on helm
– U.S.C.G. and international lighting
– Automatic bilge pumps (2)
– Fire extinguishers (3)
– Console mounted forward facing horn and Ritchie compass
– Pursuit meets all applicable USCG and NMMA standard
– Yamaha® fuel management system
– (standard with Yamaha® engines)
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Why should you get a center console boat? What are the best center console boat brands, engines? Read all about center consoles: Why should you get a center console boat? What are the best center console boat brands, engines?
Fort Lauderdale, FL