Express Cruiser 2004 Regal 2665 Commodore listed by United Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
This Regal 26 certainly shows pride of ownership. It is an original owner boat and shows clean, clean, clean. There are 425 hours on the 320 hp Volvo. Enjoy weekends aboard with the extended cockpit area enclosed with a camper…and for those extra guests, the cockpit seating converts to a double berth.
The cockpit is nicely laid out with a fold-down transom seat and an aft-facing seat on starboard. There is an aluminum piece between them in the floor to receive a coffee table. Just forward and on the port side is a small Corian counter with sink. Below the sink, there is a medium sized cooler in a designated spot. There are doors and drawers throughout the cockpit with ample storage room. The helm is forward on starboard and features a double seat that converts to a bolster. The center section of the windshield opens allowing foredeck access…and allows the cockpit to be full beam. There is an upholstered sunlounge pad for the deck that has never been used.
The cabin offers two sleeping areas…there is a mid-ship sleeping area with queen berth and a privacy curtain. Forward is a V-shaped seating area with a hi/lo table that converts to a double berth. On the port side is a fully equipped galley and there is a head across on starboard. There are opening ports with screens throughout.
– Corian countertop
– Stainless steel sink
– Hot and cold pressure water
– Rival toaster oven
– Origo microwave
– Kenyon electric/alcohol single burner
– Isotherm under-counter refrigerator w/freezer
– Kenwood FM stereo radio/disc player
– Freshwater tank monitor
– Corian countertop
– Porcelain vacuflush toilet
– Lewmar Windlass
– Guest electric remote spotlight
– Stainless Steel fender racks
– CQR anchor
– In deck rope locker
– Stainless Steel Bow Rail
– Extended Swim Platform
– Dinghy brackets
– Stainless steel telescoping swim ladder
– Stainless steel ski tow hitch
– Stainless steel rod holders w/removable brackets
– Dockside pressure water connection
– Hot and Cold stern shower
– Transom door
– Cockpit sink and Corian counter
– Pressure cold water
– Blue Sunbrella enclosure
– New isinglass panels ‘17
– Blue Sunbrella camper back
– Isinglass with U-zippers and screens
– Removable dining/coffee table
– Courtesy lights in cockpit and cabin
– Gunwale mount gas grill.
Electronics and Helm
– Danforth Compass
– Raytheon RC435 GPS Plotter
– Raymarine VHF
– Lowrance depth sounder
– Double bolster/helm seat
– Tilt steering wheel
– Trim tab controls
– 110V Dockside electrical connection
– 2 new AGM batteries 2017
– Galvanic Isolator
– Battery charger
Engine and Mechanical Details
– Single 5.7 Volvo 320hp engine with 425 hours.
– Volvo I/O
– Electric trim tabs
– Fire suppression system by Fireboy
As mentioned, this boat shows as new. It has been well cared for and is in the water ready to go. Come have a look…..
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.