Maintained by full-time crew of two!
Over $70,000 in Electronics! LOADED!!!
– Garmin Touchscreen Displays
– 2015 Garmin GMR 18 xHD Radar
– 2015 Garmin GHC20 Autopilot w/ Smartpump
– FLIR Thermal and Night Vision
– Clarion Head Unit with 900 watt JL Amplifier
– 7 X 6 1/2" JL Speakers
– 2 X 10" JL Subwoofers
– 11 Aqualuma underwater lights
– 2 X ICOM 504 VHF Radios w/ 8' Antennas
– Spreader lights changed to LED
– Teaser Reels
– Bow thruster
– 350 HP Yamaha Four Strokes w/ flywheel updates and new trim/ tilt pumps
– Cabin w/ AC, Microwave, Refrigerator, SAMSUNG TV
– 2015 Bottom paint and engine service
A true 34 sportfisher with an exceptionally large cockpit and loaded with all the fishing features a dedicated angler would want. The Armstrong bracket allowed the designers to take back the transom so the size of the boat rivals 39 competitors. Since the motor mounts are pushed back, you maximize deck space, plus with the bracket mounted power the 34 gets the same performance with twin engines that our competitors use triples to achieve. The combination of its proven hull, enhanced cockpit space and beam, plus overall design characteristics all work together to give Regulator a real edge in this niche.
Features designed to please the discriminating angler include above deck live well, transom fishbox, walk through tuna door and optional refrigerated transom fishbox. Plus amply sized console face has room for up to two 14-inch multifunction displays. Other homerun hits include an all-fiberglass, stand-up head and dedicated berth for sleeping or storage.