Motor Yachts 2008 Richmond Yachts Tri-Deck Motor Yacht listed by IYC (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
High Volume 6-Stateroom Yacht with Perfect Charter Platform and Bahamas Friendly Draft.
FAR FROM IT 142' 2008/2019 Richmond Tri-Deck Motor Yacht Key Selling Features:
– New Wood Flooring in Main Salon and Skylounge
– Fresh Painted Superstructure
– Bahamas Friendly Draft
– Perfect Charter Platform
– 6 Staterooms for up to 12 Guests
– Full Beam, On Deck Master Suite
– VIP on Bridge Deck
– 4 Additional Staterooms: 3 Queen and 1 Twin
– Separate Dining Room for 12
– Sky Lounge Features Full Bar, Lounging Spaces, Card Table perfect for Entertaining
– Two al fresco dining spaces on Main deck and Bridge deck aft
– Expansive Sun Deck with two lounging areas including huge shaded sun pads, Cocktail Bar and Jacuzzi with large outdoor TV
– Cat Power
– RINA Classed and RY3 Compliant
– Quantum Zero Speed Stabilizers
– Established Charter Program
Classic exterior lines combined with generous indoor and outdoor spaces and a timeless interior with 6 staterooms, 142' 2008/2019 Richmond Tri-Deck Motor Yacht is ready to cruise the world. The fine craftsmanship, attention to detail and beautiful wood work coupled with large private dining room, spacious sky lounge and expansive sun deck make FAR FROM IT a Best Buy.
Built in 2008 by Richmond Yachts to RINA class, FAR FROM IT has been lightly used and after a 2019 refit including a new complete superstructure paint, the yacht is in excellent condition. With a huge volume, equivalent to that of a much larger yacht, she has numerous entertaining spaces and a timelessly appealing design.
Able to welcome 12 guests FAR FROM IT 142' 2008/2019 Richmond Tri-Deck Motor Yacht has six beautiful en suite cabins including the expansive full-beam master suite with his and hers bathrooms complete with Marble finishes throughout. A large VIP is positioned on the sky lounge deck, with three Queen Staterooms and a Twin Stateroom on the lower deck. Eight crew are accommodated in four crew cabins.
Stepping onboard FAR FROM IT guests are instantly impressed by her stunning décor, designed by the Pavlik Design Group, which includes beautiful mahogany joinery and molding, Pomelle Sapele insets and accents, custom carpets and slab marble flooring. This is an exceptional yacht for entertaining, with impressive spaces including the special circular seating area with a custom convertible teak table and full bar on the main aft deck. An elegant main salon is home to ample custom-made seating and entertainment system, with a distinct separate formal dining space further forward. This space has direct access to the modern galley, with a camera monitor system allowing crew to provide discreet and seamless service.
A second large guest space is the favored sky lounge on the upper deck, which has a full bar, sofa, armchairs, a games table, and an entertainment system – an ideal space for gathering at the end of the day and relaxing in good company. The sky lounge connects with the large upper deck, with a shaded alfresco dining table big enough for all guests, a wet bar, and yet more casual lounge seating. Moving up another deck, the sundeck is another beautiful space with large sun pads, seating and a bar with fixed bar stools. An inviting Jacuzzi completes the picture for fun in the sun with ample shade offered.
Cruising at 12 knots, reaching speeds of 17 knots, FAR FROM IT 142' 2008/2019 Richmond Motor Yacht is powered by twin CAT C32 engines. The large pilothouse is fitted with all-modern equipment and includes guest seating and a mahogany table and a stunning skylight feature. Plenty of onboard storage means FAR FROM IT can carry a large inventory of toys and tenders.
A stunning and spacious yacht that impresses on every level, FAR FROM IT 142' 2008/2019 Richmond Tri-Deck Motor Yacht is a must see.
Please see New Video and Virtual Tour Links for more details on FAR FROM IT 142' 2008/2019 Richmond Tri-Deck Motor Yacht.
WALK THROUGH: FAR FROM IT 142' 2008/2019 Richmond Tri-Deck Motor Yacht
The large covered aft deck is entered from port or starboard side boarding gates via a Marquipt tide ride ladder. One may also board through the midship boarding gate or onto the swim platform using the 20’ Bezenzoni passarelle. The main aft deck has plenty of seating with one large high-low custom teak table that converts to either a dining table or a cocktail table. There is a beautiful teak and granite refreshment bar complete with ice maker and refrigerator. There is access to the upper aft deck via a stairwell to port or forward to the salon through a powered stainless and glass door.
As you enter the salon from the aft deck through the custom built stainless steel automatic sliding doors, you will find an elegant and stylish lounge for entertaining guests. The seating area includes two large custom sofas, two matching white armchairs, a side table and cocktail table.
The drapes are electrically powered and the ceiling is coffered and illuminated by a custom etched glass compass rose. The entertainment center that separates the salon from the formal dining room includes a fixed 52' LCD TV, Denon tuner/amplifier, DVD player, media music center and satellite receiver.
Note: The electrically powered drapes are in the salon, dining salon and master suite.
The superbly detailed mahogany joinery work and molding throughout the vessel is complemented by Pomelle Sapele insets and accents, with custom carpets and slab marble flooring.
Forward of the salon in the center of the yacht, with great visibility, is a spacious formal dining salon. It is one of three places to dine on the yacht. It features a custom round mahogany dining table capable of seating ten guests, with plenty of natural light through the large side windows.
There is ample storage in the glassware cabinet and buffet for storing china, crystal and stemware. An automatic door to port acts as a service entrance between the galley and the dining salon. A camera monitor in the galley allows crew to anticipate the guests' dining needs, here or on the aft deck, without disturbing them.
The galley, located forward to port of the dining salon, may also be accessed from the midship port side deck for ease of crew access and stocking galley supplies. As you enter the butler's pantry from the salon, you will find an ice machine and dishwasher. All appliances in the galley are stainless steel units including 2 large side-by-side SubZero refrigerators, trash compactor, steamer oven, dishwashers, 2-drawer freezer, cooktop and 2 double wall ovens and a microwave.
A beige granite floor brings out the silver cabinets and the granite countertops. To keep the chef happy, a complete entertainment system with LCD TV, DVD, CD and radio is provided. The large pantry gives plenty of storage for dry goods. An island is conveniently located in the center of the galley with plenty of storage for all kitchen appliances. There is a banquette for up to five if you feel like joining the chef in the galley. A large SubZero wine cooler is located outside the galley, hidden in the main foyer area.
– Induction cooker
– Wolf ovens
– SubZero freezer
– Floor to ceiling refrigerators
– Freezer in the lazerette
– Frigidaire washers and dryers
– Additional SubZero double drawer fridges - lower guest lobby and master stateroom
– Under counter fridge and ice maker aft deck
– Under counter fridge on sundeck
Forward to starboard on the main deck, past the on-deck powder room, is the on-deck master suite. As you enter the suite, to starboard is a built-in desk and bookshelf/office area with a TV and a SubZero two drawer refreshment center. Continuing forward you walk into the master stateroom, featuring a centerline king size bed with a lounge to starboard and dresser with vanity to port.
A full entertainment system is hidden in cabinetry opposite the bed, with a 50” Samsung LCD TV. To port aft is a large walk-in cedar lined closet for his and hers clothing with plenty of storage and drawers. Forward of the bed are his (starboard) and her (port) bathrooms. His has a dual head steam shower, and hers a large Jacuzzi tub and bidet.
Descending the starboard main foyer stairwell to the lower foyer, there is access to four large guest staterooms. Three staterooms feature queen size beds, two aft are mirror images, with tub/shower combinations in the en-suite bathrooms. The forward stateroom features a stall shower. The fourth stateroom features twin beds, with stall shower.
Every stateroom has a beautifully appointed en-suite bathroom with slab marble and granite countertops. The lower foyer also includes a refreshment bar with a SubZero two-drawer refrigerator and icemaker. There is a hidden crew door that allows ease of access for the crew into the guest foyer, to service the lower deck with minimal intrusion on the guests. The crew passageway has a watertight door to ensure sound insulation between crew and guest areas.
Up beautifully lighted winding stairs from the main deck level is the sky lounge foyer with access to another day head, pilothouse forward, VIP stateroom and sky lounge area. The sky lounge is huge and features a large white fabric sofa and two matching lounge chairs across from a low glass cocktail table. There is also a reversible card table, which compliments the magnificent granite bar with four matching chairs and bar stools.
The entertainment center on the forward bulkhead includes 52" LCD TV, Denon receiver/amplifier, DVD, CD, Apple TV system and Sonos music system. There are also custom powered drapes in the sky lounge.
Walking aft through powered stainless and glass door leads to the second dining area on the spacious upper aft deck, featuring a custom round teak table with a compass rose inlay that is also duplicated on the coffered ceiling. It accommodates ten guests. Additionally you will find a wet bar, under counter fridge, a 50" LCD TV with surround sound and a comfortable lounging arrangement aft to enjoy a pre-dinner cocktail.
The VIP stateroom is located forward of the sky lounge and aft of the bridge on the sky lounge deck, and sleeps two in a queen-size bed. This stateroom has a beautifully appointed en-suite bath with shower, complete entertainment system, cedar lined walk-in closet, a dressing area and work desk. This stateroom has the best view, with a large window overlooking the port side.
Entrance to the crew quarters and lounge is through the galley. Crew quarters also has an entrance/exit to lower guest staterooms for easy access to service the bedding and laundry. Comfortable crew lounge with leather seating and large table to accommodate eight crew. You will also find refrigerator/freezer and LCD TV, DVD, CD and radio. Two full-size washers and dryers with large Ironing area are also located in the crew quarters. Engineers cabin with two berths and en-suite head aft.
The spacious pilothouse, with vertical windows, features a leather settee with mahogany inlaid table for guests to enjoy the view without disturbing the captain, teak and maple flooring, a large captain's navigation work desk, chart table and drawers, a Stidd captain's chair and plenty of storage behind Pomelle Sapele raised panel doors. A large coffered oval ceiling with fiber optic star lighting set's the mood for navigating under the stars at night with the state of the art Simrad/ Furuno electronics. The bridge wings feature docking stations port starboard and via a Portuguese bridge access over a central catwalk in the deckhouse lead to the working foredeck.
The flybridge, accessed from the forward port corner of the upper aft deck, has a half-moon shaped bar with four bar stools. Equipped with refrigerator and ice maker the bar wraps around the 60-jet hot tub built in under the arch section. An air-conditioned day head is conveniently located on this desk for ease of use by guests. Located aft, the large sun splashed area has 4 lounge chairs. Forward is a large sun pad with an additional large seating area facing forward with teak tables and custom umbrellas for those desiring shade.
SPECS: FAR FROM IT 142' 2008/2019 Richmond Tri-Deck Motor Yacht
Navigation Equipment: FAR FROM IT 142' 2008/2019 Richmond Tri-Deck Motor Yacht
– Simrad AP50 main autopilot display with J50 junction box
– Simrad FU50 (2) full follow up wing jogs
– Simrad FU50 full follow up wheelhouse
– Simrad RCG50 main gyro
– Simrad RFC25 fluxgate compass with rate card (backup)
– Simrad RF300 (2) rudder feedback unit
– Simrad RGC AD78 gyro repeater
– Main navigation Furuno GB60
– (2) glass bridge system
– Furuno EB60 glass bridge 1kw dual frequency sounder
– Airmar BP100 ultrasonic weather station
– Navigation PC Transas
– Custom PC computer + Naunet Furuno
– (6) Green Marine LCD DISPLAY
– Simrad RS87 (2) 25W DSC VHF with hailer (2) second station hand mics
Audio and Visual Equipment
The yacht is equipped with SONOS music system and Apple TV throughout. Every cabin has a TV, with four in the master suite, aft deck, upper aft deck, skylounge and salon.
Tenders and Toys
– 5.7m RIB with 115hp Yamaha
– Jet ski x 2
– Dive compressor
– (2) Anchor windlasses
– (2) Aft warping capstans
– (2) Anchors
– (2) 430 ft. of anchor chain
– Boat crane and davit: one for rescue tender on sundeck
– Aft port/stbd side passerelle
– Swimming platform ladder
ENGINE AND MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
The engine room and machinery spaces aft can be accessed via a watertight door and stairwell off the aft deck or via a watertight transom door. Upon entering from the transom there is a double engineers cabin with en-suite head to port, while the opposite is dive room and extra freezers. Proceeding forward to port is the engineer's control room.
Aft Dive room – Starboard
– Three doors commercial grade stand up freezer
– Wetsuit locker
– Dive compressor
– (2) Air compressors with compressed air spigot
– Dive bottle storage lockers
– Fender storage lockers
– Emergency steering station with rudder angle indicator and bridge communications
– New and used oil pump-out spigots
Control Room and Machinery Space
– Full engineer's control station with stair access to the main deck
– Area fully air conditioned
– Engineer's bookshelf and upper storage cabinets
– Shore power input 480V/200 amp, 120V 3phase output
– Atlas shore power conditioner with seamless transfer and auto-parallel system
– Watertight steel engine room door (mid ship) leading to engine room
– High output fluorescent lighting
– Emergency DC lighting
– Warning strobe lights for fire, general alarm, engine alarm, telephone and fuel
– Extra-large toolbox
– Bilge and fire pumping manifold
– 5hp electric fire pump with dedicated thru-hull - can also be used as emergency bilge pump
– 6hp hydraulic bilge/fire pump
– Emergency diesel fire pump and bilge pump
Engine Room and Machinery
– ENGINES: (2) Caterpillar C32 1800hp
– Hours: Port: 5,433 Top end rebuild completed at 5,000 hours (Oct 2000)
– Stbd: 5,563 Top end rebuild done at 5,000 hours (Oct 2020)
– 10-knot cruise full consumption 33gph
– (2) C32 Caterpillar ACERT on sound isolator mounts
– Starboard engine emergency crash pump
– (2) ZF 3050 Marine reversing gear 2.951 gear ratio on sound isolator mounts
– Port Sea chest thru-hull sea water supply for main engines with starboard crossover and starboard sea chest with port crossover
– Deangelo custom marine exhausts port and starboard, main engine exhaust outlet with butterfly valve
– Aquamet 22HS 5" dia. propeller shafts with Tides Marine dripless shaft seals
– Sink with faucets
– Bench with Vise
– Stairs up to main deck exiting through watertight door to port
– GENERATORS: (2) Caterpillar C4.4 DITA 91kW each
– Hours: Port: 2,309 (Front end replaced)
– Stbd: 4,103 (Front end replaces in 2018)
– Port Generator replaced October 2018. Starboard Generator Rebuilt October 2019.
– Generators’ muffler/water separators
– Generator and hyd. cooling thru-hull and strainer
– Fuel return coolers
– Marine Air 30-ton chiller unit, all 5 units replaced 1/2016
– Chiller soft starts
– Chiller cooling water outlet thru-hull and sea valve
– Large commercial water softener
– UV sterilizing system for the potable drinking water
– Alfa Laval fuel centrifuge on sound isolator mounts
– Quantum QC 1200 E Zero Speed stabilizers
– Quantum 20hp electric pump for zero speed stabilizers (on sound isolator mounts)
– Heat exchanger for hydraulics
– Quantum QT 120 bow thruster
– Alfa Laval MAB 103B24 fuel separator
– Hydraulic cooling water outlet thru-hull and sea valve
– (2) Sea Recovery 1800 gallon per day watermaker
– Tideway HMXTWHMX512 Headhunter waste treatment system with thru-hull outlet and sea valve
– Main engine start batteries 4 x 8D
– (2) Generator start batteries – (2) Group 27
– Battery disconnect switches and meters
– Battery ventilation system
– Battery charger for house batteries
– UPS inverter
– Fuel transfer pump AC - sound isolator mounts
– Fuel transfer pump DC - sound isolator mounts
– Oil transfer pump New - oil sound isolator mounts
– Oil transfer pump Used - oil sound isolator mounts
– Motor control center for fuel and oil pumps
– Fully soundproofed engine room wall system
– Fully fire proof B30 engine room wall system
– Engine fuel day tanks port and starboard forward bulkhead
– Jastram steering hydraulic tank and solenoids
– Main air compressor
– Fuel storage tanks against forward (engine room) bulkhead help insulate guest spaces forward from machinery noise
– Black water 480 gal
– Grey water 997 gal
– New oil 106 gal
– Used oil 156 gal
– Scrap/scavage oil tank 275 gal
– MCA compliant
– Fire hydrant with 50 feet hose and nozzle in engine room
– Fire axe
– (2) Fireman's suits with SCOTT air packs
– FM 200 engine room fire suppression system
– (5) 10-man life rafts
– (4) Life rings
– MedAire Pack A
– CCTV system with 9 cameras plus bilge cameras, monitored on every TV plus bridge monitor
– Complete Superstructure Painted
– Hull Painted
– New Carpets in Guest areas
– 3000 hour service main engines
– 10 year RINA Survey completed
– Rebuild Starboard Generator
– New Teak: Swim Platform
– Overhaul anchor winches
– Bottom Paint
– New Novurania RibTender in October
– Vessel hauled, bottom painted, new zincs
– Shafts pulled, target and aligned running gear and engines
– (3) new AC chillers, some chilled water piping changed in engine room
– AC ducting changed in crew areas
Hull and superstructure painted at Rybovich
Exclusion list available upon request.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Read all about Motor Yachts Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? For a beginner or to cross the Atlantic? Used or new? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you.