Rick Obey Yacht Sales presents this Cruisers 2016 Riva Virtus boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Of all the boat brands in the world, Riva is one of the few regarded with awe, respect, even reverence. In its 160-plus-year history, the Italian yard has created some of the most elegant and beautiful designs on the water, each so lovely that passengers sometimes feel a sense of privilege sitting in the cockpit. In addition to looks, the brand is known for best-in-class engineering, construction, and craftsmanship.
The highlights of this Mediterranean-styled yacht are the big outdoor spaces at the bow and in the cockpit, designed for people who are drawn to boating for the sheer joy of feeling the wind, sun, and spray in their faces while traveling from port to port. There’s a good deal of thrill to be experienced, too, as this yacht is powered by twin 1,360-hp MAN engines.
Manufacturer Provided Description
With this yacht, Riva has reinterpreted the concept of an open yacht characterized by a typical Mediterranean style while preserving the unmistakable elegance of the entire range: class, charm and a sober look. Designed with an eye to the outer lines of the Vertigo - a very successful classical model in Riva’s range - the 63’ Virtus also draws inspiration from the Rivale’s strong personality, while also ensuring more spacious areas that guarantee excellent livability and total onboard comfort. This last-generation open craft has been conceived as a sporty yacht, created for an Owner that wants to experience the sea first-hand.
– London Grey Hull Color
– Stern Thruster
– Washer/Dryer Understairs USA
– Upgraded Led Lights (Int/Ext) All Over the Boat
– Extra Loudspeakers in Cockpit USA
– Antenna TV SAT Kvh Tv5 with USA Receiver
– Inverter MasterVolt 2500w/120v 60Hz Add
– Radome Garmin Radar
– Simrad EcoSounder Interface with Display USA on Bridge Monitor
– Additional 8012 w/ Wide Garmin Radar/Plotter in Main Helm
– (3) Supervision Video Cameras in Engine Room
– White Lights Underwater on Transom
– Upholstery: Technical Fabric (Mambo)
– Additional Drawer-Fridge in the Cockpit
– Additional International Decoder For Master Cabin (To be Combined with Kvh Tv5 Sat. Ant)
– Upgraded Wooden Flooring in Bathrooms
– 22" TV Set with CD-DVD Mini-HiFi Upgrade in VIP Cabin
– 22" TV Set with CD-DVD Mini-HiFi Upgrade in Guest Cabin with Modified Furnishings
– Grill in the Cockpit
– Watermaker 65Lt/H Idromar 60Hz
– Upgraded Decor
– Battery Charger
– Glendinning 100A - 4 Poli (20Mt)
– Remote Control For the Glendinning
– Shore Socket TV - Telephone
– Exportation Cost
– Teak on the Swimming Platform, Side Walkways (at Bow and Stern), Steps
– US Lower Handrail with Restrictions
– Bow Sun Pad
– Manual Bimini Top
– Stainless Steel Handrails
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!