Motor Yachts 2021 Riviera 525 Suv listed by SYS Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Riviera’s steadfast commitment to going “first-class” in everything it does extends to the flexible three-stateroom/two-bathroom accommodation deck of the 525 SUV – again there’s absolutely no compromise in terms of quality or on-board liveability and luxury.
Befitting a yacht of this caliber, the 525 SUV incorporates clever and convenient alfresco lifestyle concepts and ultramodern technology with luxurious appointments … not to mention enhanced serviceability, convenient storage and an exacting eye for detail from fit to finish that reminds you that she is nothing less than an Australian-built Riviera.
And while she retains the distinct indoor/outdoor characteristics for which Riviera is internationally renowned, the 525 is far more than a model refinement to suit the industry nomenclature that enhances Riviera’s appeal on the world stage.In fact, after speaking with members of our global family of owners, we’ve seized the opportunity to incorporate a wide range of standard inclusions that in the past may have been considered options.
You will sense these additional refinements from the moment you step onboard – double transom doors allow better access from both the port and starboard sides creating a walk-around transom lounge which, in effect, adds the large boarding platform to what is already a full, no-nonsense Flybridge-scale cockpit. The swim platform, with lift-out stainless steel rails, also has a number of options to suit individual owner requirements, for example: custom rod holders and a bait preparation station can be fitted for the angler, as well as a 400kg hydraulic lift to assist with tender storage.
– Sleek and stylish external design with contemporary hull windows and opening portholes
– Wide walk-around side decks with thoughtfully placed hand rails for added safety
– Large foredeck with optional sunpad
– Full-scale 9.90 square metre (106.6 ft2) no-nonsense cockpit, with large transom and mezzanine lounges, clever storage, BBQ and wet bar
– Large awning window and sliding glass door set in a strong stainless steel frame connects the modern aft galley with the cockpit
– Luxurious internal furnishings with the finest fabrics and leathers, as well as premium-brand appliances
– Spacious and sumptuous saloon, with 2 x Webasto sunroofs, opening side windows and massive front windows enhancing cross ventilation of fresh air and natural light
– Flexible three-stateroom, two-bathroom accommodation plan. The master stateroom, with ensuite, can be located forward or aft
– Feature bed headboards in every stateroom, complemented by subtle LED mood lighting
– Luxurious, sports-inspired helm with ultramodern technology, including glass bridge navigation features and C-Zone digital switching system as standard
– Joystick controls x 2, at the helm and in the cockpit
– Volvo Penta IPS2-800 (2 x 460kW / 626hp) propulsion system with twin D11 engines and drive units, with optional IPS2-950 system (2 x 533kW / 725hp)
– Clever lifestyle and storage concepts abound
– Thoughtful access panels to all key service points throughout the yacht
– Maintenance-free battery banks, Mastervolt battery chargers and inverter
– Fuel capacity 3500 litres (925 US gal), water capacity 750 litres (198 US gal)
– Watertight collision bulkhead forward
– Riviera’s renowned, hallmark built-to-last philosophy Strong, robust hull with keel, backed by a 5-year structural warranty Exclusive membership of a global family of luxury motor yacht owners
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you. Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? For a beginner or to cross the Atlantic? Used or new? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you.