Purchased new in 2002 by its only owner, Odyssey II is a well-maintained example of a space efficient Riviera single cabin layout. The 36SC (Single Cabin) is a capable cruiser as well as a desirable fishing vessel.
By removing the small second cabin from the layout, Rivera was able to create a larger main cabin with center queen bed, ample hanging storage lockers as well as drawer storage.
The head and galley also benefit from the single cabin design with plenty of space and storage throughout the boat. The settee in the salon converts to a bed for overnight guests in place of the second cabin.
Highlights of this vessel's equipment includes
– Cummins 6BTA5.9-M3s with 370hp, ~1660hrs
– Twin Disc transmissions with trolling valves
– Factory hardtop and full enclosure
– Dual helm stations with Raymarine GPS, radar, and autopilot
– Onan 9kw generator with ~760hrs
– Cruisair- Air conditioning and heating
– Prosine- 3000-watt inverter with 4 AGM house batteries
– SatTV with flatscreen
– Village Marine- Watermaker, 35gph
– Diesel fired hydronic cabin heat
Please note: Tender and outboard motor are not included in the listing price.