2015 Leopard 48 - PARAGGI
BROKERS REMARKS: Dont miss this rare opportunity to purchase a new model Leopard 48 at well below current replacement cost. This Privately Owned, 4 Cabin 4 Head layout has never been chartered and looks like new. Features upgraded Raymarine electronics and upgraded twin 54hp Yanmars (4JH5E) with est. 1200 hours. Easily viewed in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and US import has been paid.
BUILDERS REMARKS: Leopard Catamarans proudly introduces the award winning Leopard 48. Focused on blue water performance and comfortable living, the Leopard 48 is an exciting addition to the Leopard line. Like the award winning Leopard 44, the Leopard 48 features a large forward cockpit with direct access from the saloon door, unique to the Leopard range. Other exterior bonuses include a large and open aft cockpit with cockpit table. A raised helm station, providing excellent panoramic visibility, allows for excellent blue water maneuverability.
The galley of the Leopard 48 comes equipped with top-of-the-line appliances and ample prepping space. The expertly-designed interior makes sailing not only fun, but also incredibly comfortable. Her modern lines and open floor plan set a new standard for the modern cruising catamaran.
Note: These photos are of the actual boat, they are not stock.
AVAILABILITY: Now in Fort Lauderdale
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Catamaran
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
– BOAT NAME: PARAGGI
– MAKE/MODEL: Leopard 48 4 Cabin 4 Head
– DESIGNER: Simonis Voogd / Robertson and Caine
– BUILDER: Robertson and Caine
– WHERE BUILT: South Africa
– MODEL YEAR: 2015
– YEAR BUILT: 2015
– YEAR/MONTH COMMISSIONED: August 2014
– HULL NO (HIN): RACAXXXXX
– REGISTRATION NUMBER: XXXXX
– L.O.A. : 48 ft. 5 in.
– L.W.L. : 45 ft. 5 in.
– Beam : 25 ft. 0 in.
– Draft : 4 ft. 10 in.
– Mast : 74 ft. 10
– Displacement : 37480 Lbs.
– Load Carrying Capacity : 12564 Lbs.
– HULL: Composite Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) Sandwich with Balsa core
– DECK MATERIAL: Textured G.R.P. Balsa core
– STEERING SYSTEM: Wheel, cable
– STEERING WHEEL: Stainless Steel manual
– RUDDER TYPE: Balanced spade rudder
– KEEL TYPE: Multihull
– BOTTOM PAINT: Over 1 year ago
– NO OF ENGINES: 2
– MAKE/AGE: Yanmar
– MODEL: 4JH5CE
– HP: (2) x 54 HP
– FUEL: Diesel
– NO. OF CYLINDERS: 4 each
– COOLING SYSTEM: Heat exchanger
– HOURS RUN/DATE:EST 1200 port/ 1200 stbd
– TYPE OF CONTROLS: Morse
– DRIVE TO PROP: (2) Sail drives
– VOLTAGE: 220V
– BATTERIES: 4 House Deepcycle Lifeline 2 Engine Crank
– YEAR: 2014
– METHOD OF CHARGING: Alternators, 220v Battery Charger
– ALTERNATOR: 2 x
– GENERATOR MAKE: None.
– SHORE POWER: 220V
– CABLE: None.
– AIRCONDITIONING: None.
– INVERTER/BATTERY CHARGER: Magnum 220v/2.7kw/12v including remote operation panel
– SOLAR PANELS: None.
– AC Switch Panel
– Shaver outlets in heads
– NO OF FUEL TANKS: 2
– MATERIAL: Aluminium
– CAPACITY OF FUEL TANKS:
– LITRES: GALLONS:
– NO OF WATER TANKS: 2
– MATERIAL: Roto-molded Plastic
– CAPACITY OF WATER TANKS:
– LITRES: 780 / GALLONS: 206
– HOLDING TANKS: 2 x 23 Gal / 170 L total
– PRESSURISED: Fresh HC water Jabsco Parmax 3.5 Gl / minute with accumulator tank
– WATER HEATING SYSTEM: 2 X 40 liter 220 volt water heaters
– BILGE PUMPS: 4 x automatic with float switches alarms, 2 x manual emergency bilge pumps
– STERN DECK SHOWER: Hot and cold
– WATERMAKER: None.
Sails and rigging:
– TYPE: Sloop Rig
– SPAR MAKER: Sparcraft
– SPAR MATERIAL: Aluminum
– STANDING RIGGING MATERIAL: Stainless steel wire
– RUNNING RIGGING MATERIAL: Cored braided line
– MAINSAIL REEFING: Slab reefing
– HEADSAIL ROLLER FURLING: Profurl Titanium
– TYPE: Fully Battened Mainsail
– MAKER: Quantum
– TYPE: Furling head sail
– MAKER: Quantum
– TYPE: Gennaker running rigging, Adjustable main outhall led to helm station, Standard 1.5 oz Gennaker with dousing sock
– MAKER: Quantum
– PRIMARY WINCHES: (2)
– MAKE: Lewmar (2 x electric)
– MAIN SHEET WINCH: (1)
– MAKE: Lewmar
– MAINSAIL HALYARD LEADS AFT TO ELECTRIC WINCH
– REEFING LINES LEAD AFT TO HELM
– NO OF BERTHS: 4 + 2 in Saloon
– DOUBLES: 4 + Saloon
– NO. OF CABINS: 4 double cabins
– COOKER TYPE: ENO gas 3 burner hob ENO gas oven, Gas solenoid shut-off valve with control at switch panel warning light at cooker, Gas cylinder regulator in dedicated cockpit LPG locker
– NO OF BURNERS: 3
– OVEN: With broiler
– FRIDGE /FREEZER: Vitrifrigo 2-drawer front-opening
– Corian galley worktop surfaces
– Dish and cutlery drying recess with drainage
– Corian galley shelf with spice rack
– 4x galley drawers
– 1x Pot storage drawer below oven
– 1x Large overhead storage drawer
– SINK: (1) Double stainless steel basin in galley, single lever mixer faucet with combination mixer extendable
– NO. HEADS: (4)
– MAKE: (2)Jabsco quite flush electric toilet and (2)manual
– HANDBASIN: (4)
– SHOWER: (4) stall show faucets extendable plus transom shower (hot and cold)
– CABIN HEATING/AIR CONDITIONING: None.
– UPHOLSTERY/COLOUR SCHEME: beige leather like and white Corian counter tops
– INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Laminated marine ply
– HEADROOM: 64
– PRIMARY ANCHOR: Delta 55 Lbs (25 Kg) with 50 meters / 165 of chain
– SECONDARY ANCHOR: None.
– Anchor bridle, shackles and hook
– WINDLASS: 12 volt Electric
– MAKE: Quick Hector 1000W with remote control at base of mast
– COMPASS: Plastimo
– DEPTH: Raymarine i70 tridata
– SPEED: Raymarine i70 tridata
– WIND: Raymarine i70
– VHF: Ray VHF 55 inside and outside
– CHARTPLOTTER: Raymarine e7
– SAFETY EQUIPMENT: 6 Life Jackets
– NAVIGATION LIGHTS: LED
– DINGHY/OUTBOARD: None.
– Bracket for TV/DVD in saloon
– RADIO/ CD: SONY
– FANS: Interior fans in every cabin / salon
– DAVITS: Custom stainless steel davit system with Electric winch.
– SWIMMING LADDER: Port stern
– COCKPIT CUSHIONS: Aft cockpit blue Sunbrella like material cushions, Forward cockpit blue Sunbrella like cushions
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.