S & J Yachts Brokers presents this Other 2009 Roth Bilt RB 21 Cabin boat for sale.
Contact S & J Yachts Brokers with any questions about this Roth Bilt RB 21 Cabin by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
is a stunningly classic Rothbilt 21 downeast boat built in New England. The RB 21 Cabin is based on the design success of the RB 21 Center Console but offers the added convenience of a small cabin with V-berth cabin and marine head for longer excursions.
The standard equipment includes all hand forged and hand polished custom bronze hardware, teak windshield, teak cockpit cowling and a beautiful, custom teak helms seat.
Below she has a two person v-berth and a chemical toilet.
Always perfectly maintained and very lightly used, she is the perfect little cocktail cruiser or day boat.
– Black hull and dark cream deck
– NEWLY Varnished wood interior and exterior teak
– Teak helm seat, windshield, teak rub rail, wrap around teak cap on the cockpit cowling
– 150 Yamaha 4 stroke (painted to match hull color) on an Armstrong Bracket
– Impeller, fuel and oil filters changed in 2020
– Garmin GPSMAP 545 Color GPS
– Icom VHF
– Dodger and Bimini covering the cockpit
– Full winter cover
– Full transom laminate seat with storage
– Cushions for the helm and stern seats
– Full Transom swim platform
– Swim ladder
– Four LCD deck lights and two interior cuddy lights
– Blue underwater lights
– Two rod holders
– Fresh water wash down in cockpit
– Teak bow pulpit with roller and stainless steel anchor
– Custom stainless steel steering wheel
– Included is top of the line tandem trailer with rollers
Imagine the fun you can have with this beautiful little darling. She is classy, well built and will turn heads wherever you go.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 20 ft 6 in
Beam: 8 ft 9 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 1 in
Displacement: 3100 lbs
Total Power: 150 HP
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Engine Type: Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 210
Engine Power: 150 HP
Fuel Tanks: (46 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!