Downeast 2019 Sabre 38 Salon Express listed by United Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Sabre 38 Salon Express 2019
$5,000 Price Adjustment……now $729,500
A great opportunity to take advantage of this loaded 38’ Sabre.
This vessel is loaded and "Turn Key”.
Take advantage of the sale price as new boat numbers have been rising.
Please note a brand new "never been used" tender also is part of the sale!
CLIENT SAYS SELL NOW
The "RESPITE" has recently come to the market due to a change in the owners plans.
With numerous upgrades, including:
– Seakeeper 6
– Satellite TV
– Freedom Lift with Carbon Fiber arms
– An array of Garmin electronics and FLIR
– Brand New Tender with Outboard
This low hour 38' Sabre is turnkey and ready to cruise the summer.
She is easy to inspect at New Bedford Yacht Club, so call now to make an appointment to inspect her before she disappears.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Sabre 38 Salon Express represents the latest in design and naval architecture. Her exterior profile still says "downeast" and she is built in the tradition of Maine boat building: beautiful, strong, steady, reliable and very seaworthy. Yet below her skin, technology is everywhere: from her resin infused laminates, to state-of-the-art systems, to her pod propulsion drive. Her hull lines are the latest thinking in vee-hulled motor yachts and are specifically designed for the installation of pods, allowing fuel economy, quiet running and a pleasant dry ride.
The pod drive train of the Sabre 38 offers excellent fuel economy, an important consideration in these days of uncertain diesel prices. Pods also lower noise by pushing out exhaust through the propeller stream and importantly allow confident boat handling when docking or maneuvering in tight spaces.
In her interior the Sabre 38 Salon Express provides an open design which will suit a day's outing with friends as easily as a longer cruise. Her cockpit is raised to a level just 5 inches below the main salon so as to connect these two important social spaces, and the aft end of the house opens with drop down windows and a swing door.
In her main salon a large, U-shaped settee with fold over table will seat up to three couples, while the forward end of the settee can be oriented forward to provide a comfortable perch when underway. To starboard, aft of the Stidd helm seat, is a long cabinet housing an LED television on an electric lift and storage compartments for the owner’s gear.
– Seakeeper 6
– Freedom Lift with Custom Carbon Fiber Arms
– Satellite TV
– FLIR Camera
– BRAND NEW - NEVER BEEN USED RIB AB 9.5 with Yamaha 9.9 HP Outboard, includes cover
Salon / Helm Deck
– Stidd 500N series helm seat
– Stazo wooden steering wheel
– Ultraleather wrap on helm/ navigation pod
– Set of switch controls
– IPS Joystick control
– Twin lever shift and throttle controls
– 2 Overhead ceiling slide hatches
– Mates L-settee to port converts to face salon table
– Raised U-shaped settee to port with storage under
– Storage cabinet to starboard with LED television on mechanical lift
– Stainless steel aft bulkhead with bi-fold door opening to cockpit
– Electrically operated drop down window to port
– Curved acrylic windows in aft corners
– Ocean Air pull down window treatments
– Elegant inlaid main salon table
– Solid surface countertop
– Stainless steel sink and faucet
– Microwave oven
– Ceramic two burner cook top
– Two drawer stainless steel fridge-freezer AC/DC
– Storage in galley lockers and below helm deck
– Galley open to main salon
– Opening stainless steel portlight over galley
– Master stateroom forward with Queen size island berth
– Storage below berth and in shelf lockers
– Hanging locker with cedar lining
– Large passageway door to galley
– Television on bulkhead raises and lowers to open cabin to galley
– Two overhead hatches in master
– Lower lounge below helm deck open to galley
– Lower lounge has slide out berth filler
– Reverse cycle heat and air conditioning
– Private access to head compartment from master cabin
– Electrical Outlets AC/DC
– Modern planning V-Hull
– 24-Degree dead rise amidships to 17 degrees at transom
– VIP Resin infused laminate
– SAN Corecell foam coring
– Knitted bi-axial structural reinforcements
– Foam/Plywood stringer system
– Swim platform with under mounted ladder
– PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap
– LP painted boot stripe
– Gold cove stripe
– Molded in anti-skid surfaces
– Anodized Aluminum framed windows
– Large diameter stainless steel perimeter rails
– Herreshoff bow and spring cleats
– Horn style aft mooring cleats
– Low profile opening hatches with shades and screens
– Low profile pilot hatches in hard top
– Twin Kahlenburg horns on hardtop
– Stainless steel anchor roller
– Aft cockpit seat slides to expand cockpit with 12 volt actuator
– 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system
– (6) 12 Stainless Steel Cleats: two forward, four mid-ship
– 10 Stainless Steel Cleat to starboard of windlass as anchor rode tie off
– Windlass with combination rope/chain gypsy
– Custom stainless steel bow pulpit w/ anchor roller sized for 35# Delta
– Flagpole holder and teak flagstaff
– Teak table in the cockpit
– Burgee staff for pulpit
– Low Profile polished hatches w/blinds and screens: (2) #44 on the foredeck, (2) #10 port, and starboard
– Custom stainless-steel opening ports
– Teak cabin side eyebrow
– Custom cast stainless steel SABRE logo
– (2) Bollard cleats in aft transom corners
– Raw water washdown forward
– Swim platform with molded anti-skid surface and undermounted telescoping ladder
– Garmin 8616
– Garmin Radar HD
– Garmin Sounder
– Garmin VHF with handheld control
– Auto Pilot glass screen integrated
– Fusion Stereo
– Clarion Speakers-Salon/Cockpit
– Ritchie compass
– ACR Spotlight pad control
– 3 x 2 1/2lb Fire Extinguishers
– Carbon monoxide detectors
– Marelon thru-hull valves
– Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion
– Automatic fire extinguisher discharge and override
– Automatic 12 volt bilge pumps-3
– Automatic high water bilge alarms-3
– Single Polyethylene 100 US Gallon water tank
– 11 US Gallon stainless steel hot water tank
– Stainless sink in galley
– Vessel sink in head
– Fresh water flush MSD w/holding tank and macerator
– Shower stall in head with tempered glass door
– Solid surface material and galley and head countertops
– Marelon sea valves on all below waterline fittings
– (3) bilge pumps with high water alarms
– (2) 30 Amp 50 foot shore power cords
– Galvanic isolator
– Illuminated circuit breaker panel opposite galley
– 120v outlets throughout interior and in engine room
– Galley and head receptacles are GFI protected
– (2) Dedicated engine start batteries
– (2) Group 4D house batteries
– LED overhead and reading lights
– 60 Amp 3-bank battery charger
– Tinned wire used throughout
– Twin 150 USG Roto-molded diesel fuel tanks
– Dual Racor fuel filters
– 2-2" Diesel S/S deck fill plates
– Fuel level indicator at helm
– Twin Volvo Penta D4 300HP engines linked to VP IPS drives
– Volvo Active Corrosion Protection system, GPS receiver and NMEA backbone
– 12V alternators each engine.
– Reverso oil exchange unit
– Volvo raw water intake strainers
– Engine room blower.
– Engine room vent ducts.
– White gelcoated engine room
– Mylar Foil face foam noise barrier.
– 7.5KW Onan Generator (200 hours)
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.