Bluewater Yacht Sales presents this Downeast 2018 Sabre 48 Salon Expres boat for sale.
Contact Bluewater Yacht Sales with any questions about this Sabre 48 Salon Expres by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
A wonderful example of the ever popular Sabre 48 Salon Express, "Christine" boasts the Volvo D8 engines with IPS 700 drives with 290 original hours. Purchased new from us by her current owner, she has been cared for perfectly and it shows. A long list of options include the Volvo IPS drive system, sunroof, crews quarters, teak cockpit and on and on. Boat was polished in November 2020, varnish constantly maintained to perfection and bottom just freshened up. She is in need of nothing but a new name. Owner has new Sabre 58 on order so she is available now.
As an early adopter of pod drive systems, Sabre Yachts has a clear understanding of how these revolutionary drives can best be used to increase efficiency, maximize ease of operation and increase owner confidence. The Sabre 48 Salon Express is our fifth pod driven model and takes full advantage of this technology in both her performance and in her interior accommodation plan.
The 48's traditional exterior profile belies the contemporary performances of her vee-hull. She cruises at 29 knots and, at wide open throttle she'll attain more than 33 knots. With the Volvo IPS pod drive system, turns at speed are as exciting as they are in a fine sports car, but perhaps even more exhilarating are the low sound levels at cruise speed: with less than 75 Dba, the Sabre 48 is one of the quietest motoryachts available today. The joystick and DPS operations give every Captain the confidence to dock her in the most difficult of circumstances.
Her raised cockpit sole brings together the social aspects of the cockpit and main salon, and the aft end of the house opens up fully to connect the spaces. Her main salon offers ample seating surfaces for entertaining or simply relaxing to read or enjoy the standard entertainment systems. While underway the raised settee to port of the Stidd helm chair is a perfect place for the crew to enjoy the ride. And when docking, a standard side deck door assists her helmsman and crew. The two cabin, two head layout is supplemented by a mechanical space forward of the engine room. As an option, this space is laid out as a crew quarters with berth and head unit bringing the total cabins and heads to 3 of each.
– Modified Deep V Planing hull design, with pod drive tunnels.
– 14º deadrise at transom, 23º deadrise amidships.
– ISO NPG white gelcoat w/vinylester back-up resin.
– Bottom, topsides and transom VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with Corecell SAN foam core.
– Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foam core.
– VIP Resin Infused E-glass swim platform with molded-in anti-skid surface.
– Hull side rubbing strakes.
– PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
– Painted (Urethane) double boot top.
– Gold recessed cove stripe.
– 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system.
– (6) 12" Stainless steel cleats (2 forward, 4 mid ship)
– (1) 10" Stainless steel cleat to starboard of windlass as anchor rode tie off.
– (4) Custom cast stainless steel mid-rail line chocks.
– (2) Custom cast stainless steel skene chocks forward.
– (2) Stainless steel bollard style mooring cleats aft
– (2) Stainless 12" cleats on cockpit coaming on centerline
– Custom stainless steel bow pulpit with dual anchor roller with a Delta anchor, chain and rode.
– Quick anchor windlass, electric rope-chain type
– Teak flag staff and socket on taffrail.
– Burgee staff on bow pulpit.
– (6) Low Profile stainless steel hatches w/screens.
– (6) Custom stainless steel opening port lights.
– Teak toe rails.
– Teak cabin side eye-brow.
– Custom cast stainless steel SABRE medallion.
– Raw water washdown system at bow.
– Polyethylene 160usg. water tank
– 20usg stainless steel hot water tank
– Stainless sink in galley
– Vessel sink in head
– Fresh water flush MSD w/holding tank and macerator
– Shower stall in head with tempered glass door
– Solid surface material and galley and head countertops
– Marelon sea valves on all below waterline fittings
– (3) bilge pumps with high water alarms
12V DC Electrical System
– Two AGM Group 31 dedicated engine start batteries.
– Three AGM 4D deep cycle ship's service batteries.
– One AGM Group 24 generator start battery.
– Remote control battery switches with controls at helm.
– Manual emergency battery crossover switch.
– Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution.
– Digital battery monitor.
– Marine-grade, tinned wire throughout.
– 12VDC USB chargers at helm and in all cabins
– St. Maarten amber cabin reading lights.
– High output LED lights in the overhead.
– LED strip lighting in appropriate locations.
– LED engine room lighting.
– Tri-color lights over helm station, red, white blue
– Cockpit courtesy lights.
120V AV Electrical System
Onan 13.5 kw generator including:
– Onan E series display
– Dedicated start battery.
– Water drop muffler.
– Cooling water intake strainer.
– Sound shield.
– Transfer switch.
– 50A shore power service with Glendinning Cablemaster 70 ft. cord.
– Isolation transformer
– Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel.
– Digital AC system monitor
– 120V GFCI protected outlets in each cabin and engine room.
– 50amp, 3-bank battery charger
– Reverse cycle heat/ air conditioning in (3) zones.
Steering and Trim System
– Volvo helm, with joystick.
– Volvo Interceptor trim system w/ auto trim
– Autopilot integrated in IPS drives.
– Volvo Dynamic Positioning System (DPS)
– 50 Amp shore power cord with cord reel
– Galvanic isolator
– Illuminated circuit breaker panel at galley steps
– 120v outlets throughout interior and in engine room
– Galley and head receptacles are GFI protected
– (2) Group 31 AGM Dedicated engine start batteries
– (3) Group 4D AGM house batteries
– LED overhead and reading lights
– 60 Amp 3-bank battery charger
– Tinned wire used throughout
– Two Stidd N Series helm chairs mounted on a box
– L settee to starboard, 5" foam cushions, with storage and Sabre tool drawer under.
– High Gloss finished table with hi-low pedestal and angled slide mechanism. Lowers to coffee table height.
– Entertainment unit to port including a flat screen LCD TV 32" on lift with DVD player
– Sound deadening, soft headliner panels.
– Raised mates L-shaped settee to port of helm
– Stainless steel door to cockpit
– Electrically operated window aft of L-settee
– Swing door at helm to starboard side deck
– Deep chart table forward of L-settee. Fiddles at nav station
– Solid surface countertop
– Stainless steel sink and faucet
– Convection microwave oven
– Ceramic two burner cook top
– Stainless steel fridge with freezer compartment
– Storage in galley lockers
– Fixed deadlight in hull over galley counter
– Opening stainless steel portlight over galley
Engines: Volvo Package with D8 IPS 700. Package includes:
– (2) Volvo/Garmin 8617 glass cockpit Multi Function Displays
– Dynamic Positioning Systems (DPS)
– Volvo Active Corrosion Protection System (ACP)
– Autopilot including joystick driving
– Cruise Control with single lever software
– Volvo Interceptor trim tabs with automatic trim
– Additional 12DC alternator to charge ships back
– Clear wake bypass exhaust system
– Master stateroom amidships with queen size island berth
– Guest cabin forward with queen sized island berth
– Crews Quarters with full size bed and wet head
– Master head with glass vessel sink, ceramic tile sole
– Deadlight in hull side over master berth headboard
– Master shower stall with glass divider and glass tile decor
– Abundant hanging and drawer storage throughout
– Shoji style passageway doors to master and master head
– LED televisions
– Guest/day head with circular shower enclosure
– Large overhead hatches and opening portlights
– Reverse cycle heat and air conditioning
– (2) 263 USG diesel fuel tanks port and starboard.
– Dual Racor fuel filters with water in fuel probes.
– (2) 2" Diesel deck fill plates.
– Stidd 500N series helm seat and Stazo wood steering wheel
– Ultraleather wrap on helm/ navigation pod
– Port side settee slides to expose utility space below
– Optional crew quarters below main salon deck
– L-settee to starboard with elegant high gloss inlaid table
– Mates lounge forward with chart locker
– 32" LED Television on lift
– Stainless steel aft bulkhead with single door
– Electrically operated drop down window to starboard
– Curved safety glass windows in aft corners
– Solid surface galley counter top.
– Stainless steel under mount sink with cover and pull-out faucet
– Stainless steel under mount prep sink with cover.
– Soap dispenser
– Isotherm stainless steel stand-up refrigerator (top) and freezer
– Two burner electric cook top.
– Convection microwave with stainless steel face
– Drawers and storage lockers below counter.
– Built-in waste basket. Recycle bin below steps.
– Hull color: Flag Blue
– Boot top color: Sport Yacht White
– Cove Stripe color: gold
– Deck color: Sport Yacht White with Beige Anti-skid
– Interior Wood: Cherry
– Galley and Head Corian color, Witch Hazel
– Master head wall tile, Serenity Blue VA90 Glossy Square
– Master Head sole and guest head sole tile color Willow A91 2X2
– Stidd Seat, Mate's Lounge, and Salon Fabric U/L Linen
– Forward Cabin Mattress Fabric S/B Trifle Shore Color 15 #914
– Aft Cockpit Fabric - S/B Milano Flax
– Crew Cabin Fabric S/B Seaside Navy
– Crew Cabin Fabric S/B Flagship Salt
– MECHANICALVolvo Package
– Reverso oil change system
– Shore water inlet
– Fresh water wash down forward
– Salt water washdown system forward
– Dimmers throughout the boat on all overhead lighting
– Fusion Marine stereo, bluetooth, with (4) speakers and remote control
– Central vac system with (2) outlets and a 32' expandable hose
– Install 120VAC outlet on fwd end of master berth, same position as aft outlet
– Install 120VAC outlet on fwd end of upper cabinets in guest cabin on stbd side
– Inverter/charger 3000 watt true sine wave with remote control
EXTERIOR AND DECK
– Electric sunroof with sunscreen in lieu of standard two (2) pilot hatches
– SureShade retractable sunshade system
– FRP molded mast and separate radar platform for sedan hardtop
– Teak decking in aft cockpit including steps
– Hot and cold transom shower
– Crew quarters with head in lieu of standard utility room
– Icemaker in cabinet below helm seats
– Accord Shades on all opening ports
– Shoji Door on Forward cabin in lieu of standard
– Splendide washer and separate dryer side by side in utility room w/two drawers below
Deck and Hardtop
– ISO NPG gelcoat.
– VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with balsa core.
– Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
– Companionway door to port.
– Sliding windows in salon on cabin sides.
– Electric opening window in salon aft bulkhead.
– Hinged access door to side deck at helm.
– Flush, outward opening, transom door with latch.
– Anchor locker with slam latch.
– Large lazarette/engine room access hatch in cockpit sole with compression latches.
– Integrated Sure Shade system over cockpit
– Custom windshield covers
– Custom Transom Cover
– Volvo IPS Drives
– Joy stick for low speed maneuvering
– Triple windshield wipers with washers
– Reverse cycle heat and air conditioning
– Anchor windlass with rope/chain gipsy
– Volvo single lever electronic controls.
– Volvo Joystick
– Volvo Glass Cockpit- Garmin 8617 Multi-Function Displays (GPS/Plotter/Radar/Engine Gauges/Stereo/Tank Monitors)
– Garmin XHD2 Radar
– Garmin VHF 300 AIS VHF radio
– Garmin DT820 depth transducer
– Triple windshield wipers with washers.
– Ritchie Compass
– Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine room blower and optional equipment.
– (2) Stidd N Series helm seats with Ultraleather fabric, mounted on a cherry cabinet
Master Stateroom Amidship
– Spacious island berth athwartship layout with laminated trim.
– Hull side deadlight over head board
– Shoji style passageway and closet doors
– Shoji style portlight screen panels
– Cherry hull ceilings.
– Drawers under berth and in bulkhead aft of berth.
– (2) hanging lockers fore and aft of bed.
– LED flat screen TV and DVD player.
– Teak and holly sole.
– Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
– Pocket door to master head compartment.
– Private access from master stateroom
– Custom tile in WC and shower sole
– Glass vessel style sink
– High gloss finish over solid cherry counter.
– Vanity cabinet below sink
– Storage outboard
– Mirror above vanity, cherry framed
– Separate shower stall with clear bi-fold enclosure and glass tile accent wall within
– Electric shower sump pump
– Opening port to side deck
– Deck hatch with blind/screen overhead
– Ventilation blower
– Stainless steel towel bars
Guest Stateroom and Head
– Spacious island berth, with laminated trim.
– Cherry hull ceilings.
– Drawers under berth, A/C return grille beside.
– Storage lockers, drawers and shelves.
– Teak and holly sole.
– Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
– Private access to forward head and shower
– Stainless steel under mount sink.
– Shower stall with seat and locker outboard.
– Hot and cold pressure water
– Electric shower sump pump.
– Storage lockers.
– Solid surface vanity top with bull nose.
– Towel bars
– Soap dispenser
– Cherry wood trimmed mirror over sink.
– Ventilation blower.
– Varnished cherry interior finish.
– Screens on all opening ports.
– Ocean Air screen/blinds on deck hatches.
– Ocean Air pleated blinds on side windows and side door
– Drapes on aft curved windows
– Optional decor package with coverlets, mattress pads and custom fitted sheets
– Dovetailed, varnished maple drawer boxes
Freshwater and Waste Systems
– Water capacity 160 gals.
– Stainless steel, 20 gal. water heater, operates on 110-VAC or engine heat.
– Temperature control valve on hot water supply
– Hot and cold water pressure system 12V.
– Fresh water spigot in engine room.
– Transom shower, hot and cold.
– Shore water inlet with filter
– Polyethylene holding tank with 70 gallon capacity.
– Jabsco Quiet Flush fresh water MSD in guest head
– Tecma Eco MSD in master head
– Diaphragm waste pump on holding tank.
– Single Kahlenberg chrome trumpet horn with compressor
– Fire extinguishers, (5) at 2 1/2 lbs.
– Marelon sea valves on all thru-hull fittings below waterline.
– Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion.
– Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system in engine space with override.
– (3) Automatic 12V electric bilge pumps.
– (3) High water switches and alarm.
Utility Room/Crew's Quarters
– Crew's Quarters in aft stateroom with full size bed
– Full wet head
– Splendide Washing Machine
– Splendide Dryer
– Drawers under washer and dryer
– VIP resin infused laminate
– Molded in anti-skid surfaces
– Anodized Aluminum framed windows
– Helm deck door to starboard side deck
– Large diameter stainless steel perimeter rails
– Herreshoff bow and spring cleats
– Horn style aft mooring cleats
– Low profile stainless steel opening hatches with shades and screens
– Low profile pilot hatches in hard top
– Stainless steel anchor roller
– Lewmar Stainless Steel Delta 44# anchor
– L-shaped cockpit seating with folding, high gloss table
– Modern planning V-Hull
– VIP Resin infused laminate
– SAN Corecell foam coring
– Knitted bi-axial structural reinforcements
– Foam/Plywood stringer system
– Swim platform with under mounted ladder
– PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap
– LP painted boot strip
– Gold cove stripe
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.Owners personal effects including quilts on master and guest stateroom berths do not convey.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!