To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Seller just took delivery of his new boat and wants it gone !
Loaded up with dual Garmin GPS screens Radar fishfinder and Bait tank this boats ready to fish
Economical 300hp Yamaha stainless prop and a tandem Aluminum trailer
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 240CC designed by family anglers and built for the hardcore offshore anglers, where performance, fishing functionality, and durability are mandatory requirements for offshore tournaments or just for an afternoon cruise. The 240CC utilizes our Sailfish VDS (variable deadrise stepped) hull, to give you the driest, best performing ride and the most fuel-efficient hull in its class. The updated designed helm facing offers more space to accommodate now larger flush mountable electronics and larger console headspace makes this a family, fishing, fun machine. With the standard 35-gallon transom livewell you will be able to carry enough bait to give you an edge on the competition. Also the simplest things matter, like the standard toe rail for fighting those fish over the sides, along with cup holders every where you turn, makes this boat one of the best thought out design in its class.
– VDS (Varible Degree Stepped) Hull - 24 to 22 Degrees
– Sailtech Hull Construction
– Composite Sailtech Transom
– Fiberglass Sailtech Stringer System
– Yamaha PowerMatched Components
– SST. Low Profile Sport Bow Rail
– New Designed Dash Facing to Accommodate Larger Flush Mounted Electronics
– New Designed Capt. Chairs with Removable Cushions
– 12 Volt DC Accessory Plug
– 14 Gallon Fresh Water Tank with Showers On Aft Deck In The Console
– Console Storage
– Under Deck Storage Box
– Built-In 4 Step Boarding Ladder
– High Speed Bait Well Pickup
– Flush Hinges Deck Plates
– 6 Stainless Steel Rod Holders
– Electric Horn
– 10 Mcron Fuel/Water Seperator, 2 on twins
– Twin Dual Battery Switch with VSR (Voltage Sensing Relay)
– 30 Gallon Transom Livewell
– Stainless Steel And Bronze Thru Hull Fittings
– Console Foot Rest Storage Compartment
– 153 Gallon Fuel Cell
– 25 Qt. Cooler Under Front Helm Seat Bottom Cushion
– Self Bailing Deck
– Port Window In Console Head
– 225 Qt. Insulated - Bow Fish Boxes
– 11 Stainless Steel Cup Holders
– Raw Water Wash Down
– Cockpit Bolsters
– Easy Bilge Access
– Finished Out Hanging Anchor Locker
– UFlex Hydraulic Steering
– Toe Hold Rail
– Tool Holder
– Transom Mounted Tool Holder
– LED NAV Lights
2003 Seaswirl Striper 2101 Dual Console OB - $ 16,995
Sun Country Marine offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agent(s), or his surveyor(s), to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Read all about center console boats Read all about center consoles: Why should you get a center console boat? What are the best center console boat brands, engines?
Dana Point, CA