Center Consoles 2014 Sailfish 240 CC listed by Pier One Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Beautiful and meticulously maintained, lift kept, never fished, one owner boat with only 60.6 hours on the Yamaha 300 Four Stroke engine!
The owner hasnt used her as much as he thought he would and has decided to sell.
She has a variable deadrise and deep vee hull that sets her apart from other vessels insuring easy passage through rough seas. Shes made to fish with a150 gallon fuel tank, Tournament Package and a 33 gallon recirculating live well. Original Sailfish Owners Manual and Yamaha Owners Manuals are included.
She also boasts LED Lights in the cockpit, and many upgrades including custom etched buttons on cockpit instruments that dont wear off with use.
3 new batteries were added in 2020.
She was last serviced in early 2020.
Approximate Wet Weight is 5600 lbs..
Come see this gem while she lasts!
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 23 ft 6 in
Beam: 9 ft 0 in
Bridge Clearance: 8 ft 6 in with T-Top
Dry Weight: 3400 lbs
Total Power: 300 HP
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Year Built: 2014
Engine Model: four stroke
Engine Type: Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 60
Engine Power: 300 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (14 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (153 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 240CC designed by family anglersandbuilt for the hardcore offshore anglers, where performance, fishing functionality, and durability are mandatory requirements for offshore tournaments or just for an afternoon cruise. The 240CCutilizes our Sailfish VDS (variable deadrise stepped) hull, to give you the driest, best performing rideand the most fuel-efficient hull in its class. Theupdated designedhelm facing offers more space to accommodatenow larger flush mountable electronics and larger console headspace makes this a family, fishing, fun machine. With the standard 35-gallon transom livewell you will be able to carry enough bait to give you an edge on the competition. Also the simplest things matter, like the standard toe rail for fighting those fish over the sides, along with cup holders every where you turn, makes this boat one of the best thought out design inits class. 240CC is available with single or twin outboards to fit anyones needs or desires.Add the retractable Ski Tow Bar and turn your fishing machine into a family fun day with water sports activities.
– VDS (Varible Degree Stepped) Hull - 24 to 22 Degrees
– Sailtech Hull Construction
– Composite Sailtech Transom
– Fiberglass Sailtech Stringer System
– Yamaha PowerMatched Components
– SST. Low Profile Sport Bow Rail
– New Designed Dash Facing to Accommodate Larger Flush Mounted Electronics
– New Designed Capt. Chairs with Removable Cushions
– 12 Volt DC Accessory Plug
– 14 Gallon Fresh Water Tank with Showers On Aft Deck In The Console
– Console Storage
– Under Deck Storage Box
– Built-In 4 Step Boarding Ladder
– High Speed Bait Well Pickup
– Flush Hinges Deck Plates
– 6 Stainless Steel Rod Holders
– Electric Horn
– 10 Mcron Fuel/Water Seperator, 2 on twins
– Twin Dual Battery Switch with VSR (Voltage Sensing Relay)
– 30 Gallon Transom Livewell
– Stainless Steel And Bronze Thru Hull Fittings
– Console Foot Rest Storage Compartment
– 153 Gallon Fuel Cell
– 25 Qt. Cooler Under Front Helm Seat Bottom Cushion
– Self Bailing Deck
– Port Window In Console Head
– 225 Qt. Insulated - Bow Fish Boxes
– 11 Stainless Steel Cup Holders
– Raw Water Wash Down
– Cockpit Bolsters
– Easy Bilge Access
– Finished Out Hanging Anchor Locker
– UFlex Hydraulic Steering
– Toe Hold Rail
– Tool Holder
– Transom Mounted Tool Holder
– LED NAV Lights
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Read all about center console boats Read all about center consoles: Why should you get a center console boat? What are the best center console boat brands, engines?